Seize the Day

Dix-Huit

“I really think we should go back.”

“Stop worrying, short shit. She’ll be fine.”

A suspicious thump was heard down the hall, and the guys all looked at each other.

“You sure about that, Syn?”

Jimmy, along with Johnny, took steps towards the direction of Ben and Brandon’s room, but Matt stopped them both.

“She said she’d call for us. Wait for her,” he tried to reason.

Johnny was having none of it, “Maybe that sound was her call! What if he’s doing something to her? What if she’s in trouble? I swear if that douchebag lays a single hand on her I’ll-”

He was interrupted by a loud thudding noise, his head immediately jerking in that direction.

Jimmy easily plowed his way through Matt, Johnny following, and nearly stormed down the hall. When a passerby got too close, he shoved them out of his way, causing the poor college guy to smack against the wall. Jimmy felt a pang of sympathy, but decided he’d worry about it after he found out if Cadey and Lacey were alright.

A few feet from the door, Jimmy stopped. Johnny ran into him from behind and sent the taller man a glare, which went unnoticed. Jimmy thought he heard voices, and stealthily neared the door, putting a finger up to his mouth and motioning for Johnny to follow, but be quiet. The smaller man nodded and put an ear up to the door, using Jimmy as his example.

Zacky was close behind, catching on with the whole ‘being silent’ thing and strained to hear from behind Johnny and Jimmy. Brian didn’t walk as quietly, but didn’t say anything. Matt, on the other hand, was a different story.

“What the fuck are you guys doing?”

Jimmy glared and waved around frantically, gesturing to be quiet. Matt didn’t catch the memo.

“I don’t understand what you fucking want me to-”

Zacky clamped a hand over Matt’s mouth and gave Jimmy and Johnny a thumbs up. Matt was not pleased.

“Be quiet, fucker!” Jimmy whispered harshly. Matt’s face took on a look of guilt.

He mumbled into Zacky’s hand, but no one understood him.

“He said sorry,” Zacky answered, still keeping a hand on Matt’s mouth just in case.

Jimmy went back to pressing his ear firmly to the door, though he didn’t hear anything anymore. Not even the incomprehensible mumbled he had before.

Something was up.

“It’s quiet,” Johnny noted.

“That can’t be good,” Zacky whispered.

Jimmy could feel his heartbeat thud in his ears. He hadn’t realized he was that nervous. Or angry. At this point, he didn’t know.

Patiently he waited in front of that door, waiting for some kind of noise, any kind of noise. Any kind of sign to know that she was okay.

One scream was all it took for Jimmy to barrel into the door so hard it broke the latch and swung open with enough force to put a crack in the wall.

That’s one way to make an entrance.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cadey resisted the urge to scream as Ben slid his hands along her body, something she never imagined would repulse her like it did now.

Twisting her head to the left ever so slightly, she saw Lacey in the same predicament. It was then that realization hit her.

The guys weren’t coming.

They had no way to get out.

They were going to get raped.

It wasn’t the joking kind either; it was real. It was serious. Of course, neither of the guys would consider it that, but the two girls would. They would be scarred for life.

Cadey squirmed, trying to inch closer to the edge of the bed. If she fell off, it might distract Ben and Brandon long enough for her to make noise and get the guys in here. It was her only hope.

Ben didn’t seem to notice as he continued to grab her in ways she couldn’t stand. He was purposely doing everything he remembered her to hate because he knew it would piss her off.

It was working.

When Cadey wouldn’t cooperate and take off her shirt like Ben wanted, he just ripped it off, nearly choking her in the process. Cadey was sure there would be a red mark around her neck where the top of the shirt had cut off her air supply long enough to make her feel like passing out.

Ben took advantage of this light headed daze and began prying off Cadey’s spandex shorts. They were the only thing she had left on, minus her undies. She was starting to get even more scared at this point and didn’t know how to react.

She could hear Brandon whispering creepy, supposedly romantic things to Lacey as he undressed her. Lacey tried to fight him off, but that would earn in a hit of some sort. Lacey already had what looked to be a black eye and other various bruises that had yet to go away from the last time. Brandon just aggravated them more, and Cadey could almost feel Lacey’s pain.

A swift jerk of her head jolted Cadey from her daze. She looked at Ben with pure disgust written all over her eyes, her face. He smirked at her, his hand pushing her chin upward so his lips could meet hers in an unwanted display of affection.

“I want you to look at me,” he stated. It was more of a command than a suggestion, but either way Cadey wasn’t about to obey.

Her head snapped to the other side with the force of Ben’s slap. He had never hit her like that before, and she was more than scared now. What had gotten into him? What made him change?

Cadey tried her best to crawl and writhe from under Ben, trying to escape to the floor, to anywhere. His weight was too much for her, and it was starting to crush her intestines and diaphragm. She was starting to feel not so good. She needed to get out; and get out now.

“Trying to get away, huh?” Ben asked, viciousness in his eyes. Cadey stared him down.

He lifted his weight off, much to Cadey’s relief, though it didn’t last long. Not even a moment later, he shoved her forcefully off of the small bed, her body making a sickening thud as it landed on the hard, unforgiving wood floor.

Cadey winced and groaned as pain shot through her body. Her left shoulder took most of the impact, and it felt as though it was out of place. Her left kneecap felt like it was bleeding, along with her head. Warmness oozed down the side of her face and into her eye. She glared at Ben with such hate that if looks could kill he’d be more than just six feet under.

Shock and hurt passed over his face, but only for a split second before he smirked up at someone, probably Brandon, and looked down at Cadey with a look that could only be described as full of amusement.

“Oh, so sorry, Cade. Need a hand?”

Cadey tried to crawl away, but found she couldn’t with her shoulder. It was more pain than she had ever experienced in her life.

“No? Well I’ll just help you anyway.”

Ben hopped off the bed, narrowly missing Cadey’s possibly injured knee. She hadn’t taken the time to look at it, so she didn’t know for sure.

Ben unbuckled his pants and took them off, tossing them aside. He licked his lips and grinned at Cadey.

“Ready for the ride?”

Cadey growled and swung her right fist up, catching him in the jaw right by his other bruise. He whipped his head at her, hate in his voice.

“That’s it, bitch.”

He grabbed a fistful of Cadey’s half bloody hair and smacked it against the floor. She closed her eyes, letting the pain and darkness overtake her.

The last thing she heard was a shrill scream and the breaking of a door.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah...so this chapter really freaked me out to write. but it kind of had to been done :/

on a brighter note, happy birthday, dear Jimmy! we all love you, and hope you're kicking ass in heaven! rock on, Rev <3

comments are much appreciated :)