Seize the Day

Deux

Cadence gulped when Lacey left. That meant…

She was alone with Avenged Sevenfold.

Dear God.

Jimmy poked her in the arm, “You okay there, buddy?”

Cadey stared at him in shock, not believing it was really The Rev in front of her.

“I’m fine,” she squeaked out.

Zacky, whom she had forgotten was standing right next to her, laughed, “You don’t sound fine.”

Cadey, now standing since the medics had left and the crowd has cleared out somewhat, shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

“I’m just a little starstruck, is all.”

Jimmy put an arm around her, “No need, m’lady. We’re just everyday, normal people.”

The Rev was touching her.

Cadey bit her lip, looking from Jimmy to Zacky, who were both smiling at her.

Well this was totally normal.

Cadey dared herself to lift her bright blue eyes and look into the amazing green eyes she had seen earlier, “Thanks for, uh, saving me…kind of.”

Zacky shrugged, still smiling at her, “Not a problem.”

Matt came storming over to the trio, his harsh expression softening a bit when he saw Cadey. He looked pissed.

Jimmy removed his arm from Cadey and turned to Matt, “What’s up, big guy?”

“Some jackass stole shit off our bus. We have to stay here and file a police report and…shit. We’ll be stuck here for a little while,” Matt said, running his hands over his face as he spoke.

Cadey stood silently in the background, afraid to say anything and interrupt the guys. She quietly slinked away from the three, not wanting to disturb them. Just as she felt she was a safe distance away and started to walk normally, she ran into a wall and fell right on her ass.

An awfully soft wall…

“Woah, there. Feeling better, I take it?”

Cadey looked up to see Synyster Gates, in all his glory, standing in front of her with his had outstretched.

“Yeah. I’m better.”

Ignoring his hand because she knew she would just faint again if she touched one of her idols, she got on her knees and was about to push herself up before she heard someone yell behind her.

“Syn! What the fuck are you doing?!”

Cadey turned her head around to see Zacky walking over, a confused look on his face. Brian looked down at Cadey, who was on her knees in front of him, and back to Zacky.

“Nothing.”

Zacky shot him a disbelieving look before looking back down at Cadey, who had turned away. She was too embarrassed to even look in his direction.

Brian smirked at Zacky, who was clearly checking Cadey out from the back, “You enjoying the view, Zack?”

Zacky head shot up and his opened and closed his mouth, not sure of what to say. He had been caught.

Cadey, now mortified, stood up and dusted herself off, “Sorry about that.”

Brian shook his head, “Don’t be. Zacky’s the one that should apologize.”

Cadey and Zacky both turned to Brian, confused.

“What?” they asked in unison.

Brian chuckled, “The way he looked at you while you were on the ground. It was really not appropriate for a young college girl like yourself.”

Cadey brushed her black bangs out of her right , “I’m not young. I just turned 22.”

Zacky’s eyes ran up and down her, and he scowled at Brian when he saw him doing the same. Brian shrugged sheepishly.

“You look a little…younger than that,” Zacky said.

“How old do I look, exactly?”

Brian tapped his chin, “17.”

Zacky nodded, “I’d say about 17 or 18.”

Cadey stared at them like they were insane, “Seriously?”

The two exchanged a look before nodding in agreement.

“Yep.”

“Then why were you checking me out?”

Brian laughed and Zacky looked shocked. He hadn’t expected that.

“I wasn’t!”

Cadey shrugged, not really caring. Under her calm exterior, though, she was squealing like a money with cocaine because Zacky Vengeance had really just checked her out.

Brian let out one more laugh, “You totally were, man. Don’t deny it.”

“I wasn’t!” Zacky insisted.

Cadey, not wanting to disturb them…again…discreetly walked away only to run into another wall and fall on her ass. Again.

Another soft wall…

“Cadey!”

Cadey looked up, seeing Lacey standing next to…

Johnny Christ.

Cadey forced herself not to faint for about the 6th time in the past hour and smiled at her friend, “You’re back, I see. Have fun?”

Cadey noticed the faint pink tint to Lacey’s cheeks.

Aww. Girl’s got a crush.

“You could say that.”

Cadey, deciding against going up by her knees this time, turned around and pushed herself up, her back facing the two, before standing up fully and turning around to face them again.

They stared at her like she was crazy.

Cadey sighed, “Long story.”

She studied Johnny, and noticed that they were exactly the same height. She clapped her hands together and laughed.

“I told you so, Lace!”

The two really stared at her like she was crazy.

Johnny looked at Lacey for help, “Is she always like this?”

Lacey observed Cadey, who was cackling and wiping tears from crying from her eyes.

She turned to Johnny, “Only when she forgets her meds.”
♠ ♠ ♠
woo! chapter!

it's short, sucky, and uneventful, yes, but it will get totally awesome soon!
I promise!

comments?
me and Hannah love them! :D
-Nitro Circus