Seize the Day

Quatre

Cadey felt terrible. She shouldn’t have said anything. If only she could’ve kept her big mouth shut.

“Lacey, wait!”

Lacey finally stopped outside of one of the old, worn brick buildings and turned around, glaring at Cadey. She visibly winced at the hurt in her best friend’s tear-stained eyes.

“I’m sorry, Lacey. It wasn’t right of me to say that. I just…I just hate behind reminded of my ex, and I know you do too. I guess I thought of it as a way to get back and I shouldn’t have. I’m sorry.” Cadey apologized.

Lacey sighed and shook her head, wiping away a few tears, “No, it’s fine. I know you didn’t mean to. It still bothers me though, you know? It bothers me so much…”

Cadey frowned and went over to hug her friend. Lacey walked into Cadey’s open arms and the two stayed like that for a while. Cadey let Lacey cry it out, and glared harshly at anyone who gave them a weird look as they passed by to go to class.

“Fuck! We finally found you!”

Cadey lifted up her head at the voice, Lacey still resting on her shoulder. She had stopped crying, but didn’t really feel like moving just yet.

Cadey frowned when Matt tried to step closer and held Lacey in an almost protective manner.

“Don’t. Not now.”

Matt frowned, confused, but took a step back to his previous position. Johnny took a step forward and Cadey eyed him skeptically.

“Is she okay?” he asked, gesturing to Lacey, who now appeared to be sleeping on Cadey.

She chuckled and shook her head, “She’s fine. She’s just…a bit burned out. Care to help me take her back to the dorms? They’re not far from here.”

The guys nodded and Cadey allowed Matt to step forward this time. He looked down at Lacey and back up at Cadey, who nodded. Matt picked the smaller girl up bridal style and waiting for Cadey to lead the way. Johnny gave Matt a disapproving look before following the two. The other three followed shortly after, not quite understand just what was going on.

“I’m confused,” Jimmy said, scratching his head.

Brian shrugged, “Me too.”

“But it’s not really our place to know, either,” Zacky added.

Cadey stared coldly at the fellow students in the dorm who watched the group of seven with distaste. She didn’t care what they thought, as long as they didn’t say anything. If they did, well, she would just have to kick their asses.

A girl Cadey recognized from her psychology class eyed the boys hungrily and gave the limp Lacey a snippy look. Cadey nearly lost it and half-launched herself at the girl, being held back by Jimmy. The girl smirked viciously at Cadey, winking at Brian and Zacky as she walked away. Cadey struggled furiously in Jimmy’s arms, but he refused to let her go anywhere. She finally gave up, her head hung low, and lead the boys into her dorm room.

Matt carefully set Lacey on her bed, Johnny watching over them like a hawk . Cadey chuckled to herself. He was getting protective already.

“So, care to tell us what happened?” Brian asked, seating himself on Cadey’s bed.

She shook her head, “No.”

Jimmy frowned and walked over to her, putting an arm around her, “Come on, you can tell us. We’re only asking because we’re worried about her.”

Cadey ignored the fact that she liked Jimmy’s arm around her and looked away, her eyes finding Zacky’s. She sighed averted her gaze to the sleeping Lacey instead.

“It’s not my place to tell.”

Zacky nodded, “Just leave it be, guys. They’ll tell us if they want us to know.”

Cadey smiled appreciatively at Zacky, who smiled back at her.

He had a cute smile.

Cadey shook her head to clear her thoughts, “So you guys just want to…chill here until she wakes up?”

“And do what?” Brian asked, suggestively leaning on Cadey’s bed and wiggling his eyebrows.

Matt rolled his eyes, Johnny paid no attention since he was too busy guarding over Lacey, Jimmy smirked at Brian and Zacky shot Brian a disapproving look.

Cadey giggled, “Whatever it takes to keep you guys entertained.”

Her eyes widened when she realized what she said could easily be taken in a way she didn’t mean, and shook her head back and forth.

“I meant…I mean…you know…”

Matt chuckled and patted Cadey on the back, “No worries. We get what you mean. Just be careful what you say around Syn, the horn dog.”

Brian looked offended, “Me?!”

“No, Johnny,” Jimmy said sarcastically.

Johnny turned around to glare at Jimmy. Cadey glanced worriedly between the two.

“Okay, um…let’s…play a game?”

Cadey cringed at her suggestion. That could be taken a bad way too.

Brian look highly amused, “A game, you say?”

Zacky slapped him upside the head before turning to Cadey, smiling deviously, “Yes, what kind of game?”

Jimmy sat down on the bed next to Brian and gestured for Cadey to sit down between them. She reluctantly walked over, instantly regretting it when the two each put an arm around her, sharing a look that could only mean trouble.

Matt stayed out of the way, choosing instead to watch. This included glancing over at Johnny, who was still watching over Lacey while she slept.

Not creepy at all…

Zacky walked over to Cadey’s bed and plopped down on her lap, turning so he way laying with his head in Brian’s lap and his legs across Jimmy’s, his feet dangling off the bed.

Cadey still was not over the fact that this was Avenged Sevenfold in her dorm room, hanging all over her like sheets on a wash line.

Well that was a hillbilly reference.

Cadey, not knowing what to do with her arms, pulled them up from under Zacky and rested them where her lap would be, which was really Zacky’s thigh. She glanced worriedly at him, but he didn’t seem to mind.

She let out a breath. Saved her some embarrassment, at least.

“So about that game…” Brian started, his fingers massaging her shoulder in a soothing rhythm.

“Yes, Miss Cade, about that game,” Jimmy continued, his breath way too close to Cadey face for her comfort.

Zacky looked up at her from Brian’s lap, which was awkward for Cadey to look at but she did anyway. He smirked at her, but didn’t make a comment.

Cadey felt the room suddenly get warmer and could only imagine Lacey’s reaction when she woke up.

Cadey felt a hand on her thigh and tensed up. She had no idea who’s it was.

Hopefully Lacey would wake up soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally updated! yeah!

me and Hannah are still recovering from the orgasm that was last weekend.

we love comments! :D