Seize the Day

Huit

After managing to make it to the dorms alive, the crew headed to the connecting building to eat at the dining hall. The presence of five grown, tattooed, and buff men scared the few people that were there away and earned a few disapproving looks from the cooks. Except for one older lady, of course, who eyed Brian up and down like a piece of meat.

He backed away, terrified, and hid behind Cadey. She merely chuckled and kept walking.

Johnny had his arm around Lacey in a rather protective manner, which Cadey found adorable. Lacey needed someone like that, and Cadey was happen she found Johnny when she did. At least if Brandon came anywhere near the girls, they had five other guys to back them up.

Which was much better than before they came.

Choosing to not reminisce about the past, Cadey told the guys to sit while she went and got pancakes for everyone. Johnny’s eyes flickered around, almost as if he were looking for someone, and Lacey looked like she was trying to be normal.

“Hey, uh, Cadey?”

She turned around to watch Zacky with interest, “Yeah?”

“Need some help?”

Cadey shrugged, figuring she wouldn’t be able to carry everything by herself anyway. Zacky followed her off into the dining area, leaving the others to their own conversations.

************************************

“He’s eating off your plate, you know.”

“What? No he’s not, Lacey.”

“Then how do you explain that?”

Cadey looked up to see Jimmy next to her, a fork full of pancake hovering right next to his open mouth. Cadey gasped, noticing that some of her pancakes were missing, and Jimmy shoved his fork in his mouth. She gave him a stern look but he just smiled, revealing the half-eaten pancakes in his mouth.

“Shut your mouth, asshole. Some of us are trying to eat!” Matt exclaimed.

Cadey pouted, “I want my pancakes back.”

“You cah haff vem,” Jimmy said, wiggling his eyebrows with a mouth full of food.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” Zacky scolded, looking at Jimmy with disgust.

Cadey looked confused, “How can I have them if they’re in your mouth?”

Jimmy grinned, small bits of pancake falling out of his open mouth, “Lie hish.”

He leaned over, catching Cadey off guard by mashing his lips against hers. He shoved some of her pancakes back into her mouth while she was still surprised, and pulled away before she could even react.

Wiping off his mouth, Jimmy sat back, clearly pleased with himself. Cadey’s face held a dazed look until she realized she was chewing on pancakes.

Everyone else at the table looked extremely disgusted, except for Lacey who was laughing uncontrollably.

“Dude, that was fucking sick,” Brian frowned, staring at his own plate of pancakes with distaste.

Zacky turned up his nose, “I wouldn’t eat those if I were you, Cadey.”

“Why not?” Cadey asked, worried.

“You don’t know where his mouth has been,” Matt said seriously.

Jimmy snorted, “Oh, come on, my mouth is clean!”

“Your mouth is as clean as a toilet,” Johnny said blankly.

Lacey, now gasping for air, wiped tears of laughter from her eyes, “Cade, you should’ve seen your face! You were all, ‘oh wow, he just kissed me-what the fuck is in my mouth?!’. It was hilarious!”

Cadey swallowed the last of her…er…Jimmy’s pancakes and wiped off her mouth, avoiding eye contact with Jimmy, “I wasn’t serious about getting my food back.”

Jimmy shrugged, “I was being generous.”

“Sharing is caring,” Brian nodded in agreement.

“What the fuck are you on? It was disgusting!” Zacky argued.

“I thought it was pretty hot,” Jimmy said.

Cadey giggled, earning a confused look from Zacky and a smirk from Jimmy.

She quickly recovered her straight face, “You heard nothing!”

Lacey looked at her disbelievingly, resting her head on Johnny’s shoulder, “Nothing, hmm? You enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

Cadey looked around awkwardly, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“Mmm, kinky,” Brian commented.

Jimmy nodded, “I’ll say.”

Matt continued to look grossed out, as did Johnny, was Zacky just looked plain not happy.

Lacey reached over the small table to pat Cadey’s hand, “It’s true. You can be quite the kinky bitch.”

Cadey gasped, “Lace!”

The guys laughed at Cadey’s now red face and Jimmy put an arm around her, causing her even more discomfort.

“There, there. It’s okay to be kinky. I’m kinky all the time!”

This advice didn’t help Cadey, but it sure amused Lacey, and even Johnny.

“You and your fucking handcuffs,” Johnny said, shaking his head and laughing.

Lacey grinned at Cadey, using the opportunity to keep her spirits up, “That’s right up your alley, Cade!”

Cadey smacked her head on the table while the guys laughed again. Zacky patted her head from the spot next to him, causing her to turn her head to look at him.

“No worries. We like ‘em dirty.”

Lacey giggled again at her friend’s embarrassing situation. The poor girl couldn’t catch a break.

If only the good times could last.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha...pancakes...how I love zem...

that's a good moral. share like Jimmy! haha.

comments equals hearts from me and Hannah! :D