Captivate

epilogue

Epilogue

Aly’s POV:

It’s been 7 years.
Well, David and I got married, and we had billions of kids, and we all lived happily ever after…
…haha. I’m just kidding.
Truly, it was anything but a happy ending.
Me and David, and I’ll put this in the nicest way I can, but David’s a jerk-face loser. He didn’t even tell me, but he was cheating on me. WITH my bestestest friend, Juniper. I couldn’t believe it. Now…I don’t even know where the hell he is, and surely, I don’t even want to know. I don’t want anything to do with that little bastard…
…haha.
I’m just kidding again.
We didn’t break up. We’re good friends. REALLY good friends. Haha. And I did, in fact, get married. *proudly lifts left hand.* We’re like…the happiest. Hayley. She’s six now, and just barely starting the 1st grade. She looks a lot like Fin. Fin. Oh! I almost forgot about him. Well, him and Juni are going back out. But…Juni is having some trust issues. I don’t blame her, either. If I were her, I’d be totally pist. Anyway, I love Fin, too.
Ew. But it’s not like that. We do live together, though. Only for the sake of our daughter. But we’re like, best friends, so it’s not so bad. But I do think that she’s getting a little confused, considering she sees David more than her father, and whenever Fin gets home, she always says how David’s staying for another ‘sleepover.’
She’ll understand someday. Hopefully not anytime soon, but someday nonetheless.
But she is rather excited about having a new brother or sister soon. As for right now, I’m having the time of my life…

David’s POV:

Wow. I can’t believe it’s been 7 years. It’s all gone by so fast. I’m not so sure how I got through it all, but I am sure that part of it is because of Aly. I love her. We’ve been married for nearly 2 years now, and I don’t regret it one bit. And I can still remember proposing to her, in that ice cream place where she used to work. Her daughter is the best. She doesn’t know that Aly and I are married, but we decided on telling her when she gets older. I am surely having the best time ever. After all, I’m going to be a dad soon…

Juniper’s POV:

I’m so happy for Aly. She’s been through a lot. Hell, I’m surprised she’s even alive. I love Fin. But…I do have a strange feeling. Although, it could’ve very well been the shrimp toast I had…

Fin’s POV:

My little Hayley’s growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday when Aly was holding her little face. Now, she’s just more like a loud fluff ball. Seriously. That kid’s got the poofiest hair I’ve ever seen in my life. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. God…I love her.
END
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love :)