Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 1

Jenna's POV

I walk down the hallway, a bit bouncy. Happy because now Smackdown! and my brother's band are gonna have similar touring schedules for the next few months. And tonight was the first night and I'm gonna visit him.

"Scream `til there's silence, scream `til there's life left vanishing..." I had sung.

"Jen!" Delanie said coming from around the corner holding up a shirt with the Death Bat on it.

"Who said I'm taking you with me?" I ask walking to Punk's locker room.

"Because, I wanna meet Avenged Sevenfold." She says jumping.

"Or just my brother," I say rolling my eyes.

"Hush," She said. "Don't let Matt hear you!!!"

I roll my eyes again and knock on Punk's locker room door.
"I'll get you when I'm about to leave. `K?"

"YES!!!" Del screeched and ran down the hall.

Punk opened the door in his trunks and tee.
"Hey babe," He said pulling me into a hug and into the room.

"Hey," I say giggling as he picked me up and kissed my cheek.

"I have plans for us tonight," He said placing me on his lap as he sat on the couch.

"Aw, but babe, I was gonna visit my brother tonight," I whine laying back on him.

"Oh yea, I forgot," He said sounding a bit disappointed.

"But, I'll make it up to you....I promise," I say turning around and kissing his lips.

Punk grabs my waist and kissed back while I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts to going to my jaw line and nibbled my ear.
"How about you make it up to me now?" He groaned in my ear.

"Uh-huh," I say moaning.

Punk pulled me on top of him and we continued on the couch from there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short, but c'mon it's only the first chapter.
Comment/subscribe.
~thanks!