Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 11

A Week Later

Things have been going smoothly with Brian and me. Punk has gone back to his whore, but I could care less. Madiggen and Del have been there for everything, but it's Friday and the WWE doesn't have a show, but the band does so...Girls Night Out!!!!!

"What are you wearing Diggs?" I ask

"A certain band tee and skinny jeans," She called.

Del had been ready first wearing a purple shirt and skinny jeans. I had found a gray and black outfit, to put together.

We were soon done and were going to a club where we'd meet my other 2 friends from high school. Both Gabriella and Aaliyah were standing in front waving like the crazy people they were.

We had a huge group hug and Del and Diggs were chuckling behind us.

"Oh c'mon, if I hadn't seen you guys for a while, I'd hug you too!" I chuckle.

They made faces and we walked into the club.

"So what happened with Punk?" Gab asks.

"He cheated on me with a dirty red head," I say taking a sip of my drink.

"He went back to Maria?" Aaliyah asked almost spitting out her drink.

"No. Matt's old dirty red head." Del asked.

"Your brother had a dirty red head?" Gab asked.

Diggs and I share a laugh. "No!"

“My ex-boyfriend, Matt Hardy's, red head!" Del said laughing.

"Lita," Gabriella and Aaliyah say in unison.

"Amy as he likes to call her." I say rolling my eyes. "But I don't care. Brian apparently loved me since we were little an--"

"Whoa, Brian as in Syn Gates, Brian?" Li-Li asks with her eyes bugged out.

"Yea and I'm starting to love him back. I say stirring my drink blushing.

"Aw!" They say in unison.

"I told you that you would!" Diggs said a bit jumpy.

"Gosh calm down, chica." Gabby said chuckling.

I decide to look up and scan the club. I see a disturbing sight....Punk was drinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jenna
Diggs
Brie