Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 12

I walked up to him even though my friends told me not to worry about him anymore. But I couldn't stop myself, some weird force kept making me go towards him.

"Phil...?" I say from behind. "Phil, what are you doing?"

He turned around with bloodshot eyes and deep bags under them. I jumped but regained my composure.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" He slurred. "Shouldn't you be with your rock star?"

"I care because...I don't know and Brian's whereabouts is none of your business." I say. "Now why are you drinking?

"Because of you," He slurred. "Barkeep, another beer, please."

"NO!" I say taking the beer. "You can't do this to yourself! You're straight Edge! Don't you remember what that means?! No smoking! No drugs! No drinking!"

"But I needed something to fill the hole." He hiccupped.

"What hole?" I ask.

"The one you left." He said looking deep into my eyes. I looked back into his and seen the old Phil, the one that existed before he cheated.

"I'm sorry...I...you..." I dropped my head.

"Don't be." He said. Then he lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes again, and then he closed the gap in between us. Phil's lip ring made my body shutter and pulled me closer. His arms were around my waist and his lips were going towards my neck. That's when I snapped out of it.

"Phil...Phil, stop! It's not right!" I pulled away from his grasp. Phil's face dropped in disappointment.

"Yea, you're right," he said. He drank the rest of his beer, paid his tab, and left.

I sigh and told the girls that I was gonna take Punk back to the hotel. They again bickered with me, but I had to help him.

I walk out of the club to see Phil stumbling towards the bus stop.

"Phil!" I call out. He turns around and sighs then stops. "You're too drunk to drive, so I'm taking you back."

"We're together again?!?"His head snapped up.

"No, I'm gonna drive you back to the hotel," I say and Punk dropped his head again.

I get into the car and Punk rests his head on the head rest. He sighs and asks
"Why don't women love me?"

I look over at him and look back at the road.

"Women do love you, you just screw it up," I said kind of bitter.

"You haven't gotten any in a while," He chuckled.

"How would you know?" I ask.

"The tone of your voice," He said. "You're bitter and bitchy.

I bit my lip knowing he was right, he knew me too well.

"So what if I am?" I ask keeping my eyes on the road.

"I could help you," He said with a hint of need in his voice.

"NO PUNK!!!!" I yell and stomp on the brakes. He looks saddened. I pulled over to the side of the road.

"Get out," I say through clenched teeth.

"But you said you'd drive me drive me back." He said.

"Catch a cab!" And he left.
I sigh and drive to the hotel in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe please!!!
<3