Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 13

The Next Morning (8 am)

I wake up with Brian's arm around my waist and we were in the hotel bed. I know Brian would never rape me, but I checked to see if I still had on the same clothes I went to bed in.

After I got to the hotel last night, I had changed into some shorts and a tank top. Brian came back an hour later and comforted me.

"Synnie," I say.

"Hmm..." He groaned.

"Did you handle Punk?" I mumble.

"Yea, and he threw up on Matt's shoes then he tossed him into a wall." He said groggily. I laughed a bit and turned to face him.

"I wanna thank you," I say grabbing his face and kissing him. His arms were back around me and his tongue was asking for an entrance. I gladly let him and the kiss gets more hungrily. My hands slid down Brian's bare chest, while his start to slide up my shirt. Brian then suddenly stops.

"Do I have to wait?" He asks looking worried.

"No, Brian I love you. You make me feel good...emotionally." I say looking into his beautiful brown eyes. "Now I want you to make me feel good...physically"

Brian smiled then kissed me passionately. He then kissed along my jaw line and nibbled my ear.

"I love you, too." He whispered back. I started giggling when I was stripped of my tank top and shorts. Syn was straddling me and looked stunned.

"You're more beautiful then what I imagined." He whispered. I smile and see that there was now a bulge in Brian's underwear. Brian came back down and sucked, squeezed, and licked my breasts as I became wetter. I started stroking Brian's manhood and he became harder with every touch and stroke. I then toss his boxers somewhere in the room.

Soon a finger slipped into me and I let a giggle. Next there were 3 and I couldn't stand the teasing anymore. I found a condom on the night stand and slipped it on him letting him know I wanted him. Brian lowered himself and entered me cautiously and slowly at first. I gasp at the hardness of him and he started getting a steady pace.

"Faster!" I moaned and Brian fastened his pace. I was close and Brian could tell, so he slowed and thrust a few times more, harder than before. My back arched, I gripped the bed sheets and moaned curses as I came. I hear Brian groan so I flipped him over and rode him until he came.

We lay on our backs and tried to catch our breaths with sweat dripping down our foreheads.

"Did I make you feel good?" He asks panting.

"No, you made me feel great!" I say smiling. Brian pulled me to him and kissed me.

"I love you," He mumbled as we pulled away.

"I love you, too." I say burying my face in his chest and we soon drift to sleep that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed!
Comments are lovely.