Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 14

A few hours later (12-ish)

I wake up again under Brian. I smile thinking what had led up to me being here. I try to move, but I end up waking Brian.

"Sorry." I say stretching my arms up.

"No worries, it's time to get up anyway." He groaned getting up and pulling me up with him. I laugh as he pulls me into a hug.

"Someone's a bit less tense." He says still holding me.

"Thanks to you," I say giggling.

"We can go again." He said putting his forehead on mine.

"No, I think I wanna do something today."

"You did something today and it was fun." He joked.

"Well I wanna explore the city...with friends."

"Aren't I friend?" He asked giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"My girlfriends," I say putting my hands on my still naked hips. I could tell that wasn't doing me any good since Syn wasn't looking at my eyes. "Hey! Up here!"

Brian looked up and smiled. "Okay a day with your girlfriends...Maybe I'll hang with the guys."

"Don't tell my brother about what we did!"I said a bit worried.

"Why would I do something like that? Do you think I would do something that stupid?"

I rolled my eyes and took some clothes into the bathroom. I had also taken my phone.

I call Del, Diggs, Aaliyah, and Gabriella so we can go shopping. They agree and I hop into the shower.

At the mall we had stopped at Forever 21 to get some jeans and shirts for the next time we go clubbing.

I went skipping to the clothing rack and my friends looked at me like I was nuts. So they came over to me.

"Jen, what's up?" Del said raising a brow.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You've never skipped in a store..." Aaliyah said confusing.

"Well I'm having a good day." I shrug looking through the rack.

"...What did Brian do?" Diggs asked tilting her head. She smirked making it look like she knew what had happened.

"I'll tell you guys when we eat. I say feeling like I'd crack under pressure. They all nodded and quickly shopped.

They pulled me to the food court and sat me down.

"So what did he say?!" Gab asked.

"What did he want?!" Li-Li asked.

"Did he get what he wanted?!" Del asked.

"What did you two do?" Diggs says crossing her arms raising her brow.

"Can we get food first?" I ask trying to get up and make a run for it.

The girls sighed and said "Fine." in unison.

I dash into the nearest food line, which happened to serve Mexican food. I sigh hoping that I wouldn't have to tell the girls what happened between Brian and me this morning. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't know it was my turn to order.

"May I help you?!?" The cashier asked annoyed.

"Oh!" I say embarrassed.

I ordered my food and sat down where everyone else was.

"Tell us!" Diggs said chewing on a piece of food.

I sigh knowing that they won't give me a moment’s peace if I didn't say anything.

"I had sex...with Brian."