Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 15

"You what?" Aaliyah said choking on her food. Gabby and Del looked surprised, while Diggs was smirking and laughing a bit.

"I thought you took Phil to the hotel?" Gabby says confused.

"Well I tried, but he kept coming onto me. So I kicked out of the car and told Synnie over the phone. Then him and the boys set him straight." I say not making eye contact.

"So what made you fuck Brian?" Del asks.

"What kind of question is that?"Li-Li asks. "Brian's cute and they're dating!"

I roll my eyes and say, "because I wanted to thank him and I love him."

Now is when everyone choked or spat something out.

"Oh my god," Gab said smiling a bit.

"And it's all thanks to Diggs." I say smiling at her.

"What did she do?"Li-Li asks.

"She told me to give him a chance."

"Nice advice Diggs, she needed it." Gabs said taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"Why?" Diggs asked.

"Because she wouldn't have dumped Punk if she didn't talk to her 'Synnie'!" She responded.

"Hey! Only I can call him that!" I say pointing my fork at her.

"Synnie," Del said mockingly.

"I love my little Synnie!" Diggs said joining in.

"Is Brian little Jen?" Gabs asked.

I smile a little and say, "That's only for me to know!" The girls giggle in unison, as I throw out my trash.

"Now we have to hit one important store before we leave today." Aaliyah said.

"Yea, which one?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Victoria's Secret." she smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short, the next chapter's will be better.
Comments are lovely.
<3