Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 16

"What? What! NO!" I yell as they drag me into the Victoria's Secret store.

"Oh shut up!" Aaliyah says as she let's go of my left arm. "If you and Brian are gonna continue to...act adult, and then you need some lacy, racy, and stylish clothing."

I wanted to die of embarrassment. Searching racks of random...lingerie pieces. Being asked my size and what I like.

"C'mon Jen you got to pick something!!" Del complained.

"Brian doesn't care what I wear!" I protest.

"Well he'll love you a lot more if wear something like this." Gab said holding up some garters’ and garter belts. I cringe.

"You guys know I never want to wear one of those until my wedding!!" I groaned.

"Oh well!" Del said handing me some lingerie sets. "Get in there and try these on!" And I was pushed into a fitting room.

I tried on a bombshell bra and my breasts just popped up and my eyes did the same.

"Guys I don't think I can wear this." I say.

"It is not gonna be on long when Brian sees you in it." Gab says.

"I'm not gonna buy this." I say trying on the lingerie sets.

"Yea you are." Diggs said. "I had to buy some of this once, because Zacky is very...kinky..."

I cringe at the thought and sighed. I actually liked some of this stuff, but I couldn't give them the benefit of the doubt, so I'll only buy 2 lingerie sets and go to a Victoria's Secret when we're on the road.

Out of the things I was given, I picked the black with white crossbones bra and panty set and a dark blue night gown with a black lace around the bottom and bust. [A/N: I have no idea if these actually exist.]

The girls had approved and we left the store. Soon after shopping, we went back to the hotel. I hurried to my room with the girls on my trail.

"C'mon! We wanna see Brian's reaction!" Del said.

"Why can't you wait `till after he says something?!" I say opening the door. "Gosh he's not gonna fuck--"

I stopped when I saw Brian sitting on the couch and Matt looking angry. Brian had looked up at me and mouthed 'Sorry' and put on a sad face.

Matt crossed his arms and said, "Jen tell your friends you'll see them later."
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe and comment!
<3