Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 19

Del’s POV

I gasped seeing what the paper was that Punk was holding; it was Jen’s contract. He owns her now and I need back up to help get her back.
“You’re a sleazebag!!” I growled.

He chuckled and kept going. I pulled out my phone and called Diggs knowing that she’s the only one who can get the guys to stop fighting.

Del: “Diggs--“
Diggs: “I saw, and the guys just started their set.”
Del: “How long `till you get here?”
Diggs: “I left the second I saw her go down, so about 10 minutes.”
Del: “`Kay, please hurry!”

I worried and paced for the next few minutes. Soon I saw Diggs running through the door.
“What do we need to do?” She asked.

“We need to get Matt and Brian to stop fighting.” I say. “Then we need to hunt down that bastard and get Jen.”

Diggs nodded and we left the arena going to the other arena across town. By the time we got back the guys were finished their set. I went to talk to Brian while Diggs handled Matt.

“Brian I need to talk to you. It’s about Jen.” I say.

“What’s wrong? Is she ok?” He looked worried.

“Well she might not be okay…”

Diggs’s POV

“Matt, Jen’s in trouble.” I say quickly.

“I know.” He said.

“How do you know?” I ask

“I could sense something was wrong when we started our set.” He said grabbing his stuff.

Matt looked serious and I was scared to know what was running through his head, I just know he was upset.

As we left from backstage, I heard Matt mumble,
“Don’t worry Jen, I’m coming for you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay 2 updates in one day!!!
Comment por favor.