Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 2

"How'd you convince Matt to let you come with me?" I ask Delanie as we made our way to the Avenged Sevenfold tour bus.

"I told him I was hanging with you tonight," She said shrugging.

"Nice to know that your man will let you go with your best friend with your friend and 5 guys," I say turning down another street.

"He doesn't have to know my intentions!" Del said crossing her arms.

"Oh you mean the 'hooking up with my brother and becoming a Saunders', intention?" I ask as we turn into the parking lot and find the tour bus.

"Just think about it, we'll be sisters!" She says smiling as she's looking up at the bus.

I roll my eyes, and walked over to the door, then knocked. Jason had opened the door.

"I'm sorry but no fan...Jenna?!?!?" He exclaimed.

I smile and nod,
"Hey Jay."

"Holy shit! You're really here!!!" He said running back into the bus. "Guys, Matt wasn't lying! Jenna's here!"

I laugh and walk up the stairs with Del following close behind. The first person who came up to me was Zacky, and he hugged me really tight.

"Zacky...hi...can't...breathe!" I say trying not to pass out.

"Sorry..." He says letting go. Then he saw Del. "Who's that?"

"Gosh, you guys haven't been paying attention to the letters, phone calls or tv, have you?" I ask. "This is my best friend, Delanie or Del for short."

Del stepped up and waved.
"Hey, how you guys doing?"

"Good," said a voice. I look up and see Matt.

"Mattie!!" I scream and ran towards him.

"Hey little sis," He said hugging me back. I could tell the Del was straing at the back of my neck, so I introduced her.

"Bro, this is Delanie aka Del." Matt looked at her and smiled. This is what made DEl blush.

"Hey Del...That’s a nice name," Matt said still not taking his eyes off of her.

"Thanks...so is yours," She says smiling back.

"Well before you two get anymore acquainted," I say. "If they're 5 of you, where are the other 3?"

"Johnny's sleep and Brian and Jimmy went to get food...and beer." Zacky answered with a bag of baked chips in his hands.

"And where's Madiggen, Mr. Baker?" I ask crossing my arms.

"She just got off of work," He said then sticking his tongue out. I stick mine out and the door opens.

Jimmy came up the stairs first, then Brian. My eyes were glued onto him. He looks a lot hotter since the last time I saw him.

"Holy shit!!" Jimmy said looking at me. "It's Matt's sister!"

"I told you guys that the WWE has a similar touring schedule as us," Matt said taking his attention away from Del.

"Oh yea...we remembered," Jimmy said. Then he hugged my tighter than Zacky did.

"Um, I think she's turning purple dude," Syn said looking at my face smirking a bit.

"OOPS!" he said putting me down in a chair.

"Jesus Christ, you guys are gonna kill her before she's even been here a good 10 minutes!" Matt exclaimed.

"We sorry," Brian said in a high voice. (A/N: same way like he said "me tired")

I laughed then opened the bag.
"Beer, and it's my favorite brand!"

"How do you know it's for you?" Jimmy asks.

"`Cause there's like 40 beers in here," I say taking out my bottle opener.

"That's why I've always liked hanging with your sister," Brain said. "She loves to get drunk and she's a chick!"

We all laughed and Matt came over and pushed Syn playfully.
'Oh yea, I’m-a love hanging out with them for the next few months!'
♠ ♠ ♠
2 subscribers already, sweet! Already on a roll!
Comment/Subscribe.
~Thanx!