Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 20

Jen's POV

I wake up lying in a bed with my legs tied together and my hands were handcuffed to the headboard. I was disgusted at how skimpy the outfit was and how much I had despised the color. I shuddered at how cold I was feeling.

Just then a door that looked like it separated another hotel room from this one. I saw the outline of Punk walk into the room

“Punk, what do you want?” I ask.

He turns on the light and my eyes adjust.
“You, I need you back Jen.” He said.

“You cheated on me, remember? With that bitch,” I say bitterly.

Punk looked sorry.
“What if I said I changed? What if I stop drinking and came to my senses?” His eyes pleaded. “Would you give me a second chance?”

“Did you change?” I ask. “And if
“Did you change?” I ask. “And if you did, you wouldn’t have tied me up like this.”

“Jen, I’m sorry, I really am. I still love you.” He said sitting on the bed next to me and started to untie my legs. “I had started drinking when I was with Amy, I wasn’t thinking clearly and I am now.”

Punk actually looked sincere and he took the cuffs off my hands. I sat up looking at him.

“Punk…Phil, as much as I want to believe you, I can’t.” I say looking at my hands. Phil grabs my hand and kisses it.

“What would make you believe me?” He simply asks.

I then look up to meet his gaze. His forest green eyes told me that what he saying was true. I saw all of our memories in those eyes. I blink holding back tears in my eyes and hug him.

I could tell he was kind of confused when I hugged him, but he hugged back anyway. I ended up crying on his shirt, yet he was holding like there was nothing wrong.

About 15 minutes later I had finished crying and everyone had busted into the room.

“Let her go Punk!” Matt yelled.

“Don’t hurt him!!” I say getting up.

Everyone’s mouth dropped.

“Jen, clothes.” Diggs said while almost every guy, except Matt, gawked.

I get dressed and come back out and sit on the bed.

“Now Jen what did you need to say?” Del asked.

“Um…I think I love two men.” I mumble.

Apparently they heard me anyway because there were a lot of dropped mouths in the room.