Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 21

Matt was the first to speak after the eerie silence.

“Why?”

I looked at Phil and Brian, then back to Matt.
“They both own parts of my heart.” I say. “If I pick one, I’m only going to be left with half a heart. So I’m torn in between the two.”

Zacky chuckles at the song reference and Diggs elbowed him and he shut right up.

“But you never said you still had feelings for Punk.” Brian said.

“I never said I hated him either.” I state trying to stay calm.

Brian sighs and got up.
“I need time to think about this.”

I got to him before he left out the door.
“Brian, wait!” But he kept walking. I had run to get in front of him.
“Brian what’s the matter with you?” I ask.

“Like I said, I need time to think.” He said not meeting my gaze.

“I’m the one who needs time to think, and you’re not helping!!” I say putting my hands on my hips.

“You love 2 men, but I only love you! Don’t you think that’s a bit messed up?” He asks.

“I’m sorry my heart decides to be all messed up and stupid. I can’t help it!!” Tears were now streaming down my face. “Shouldn’t it be enough that I love you?!?”

“Jen, calm down,” Brian said holding me.

I looked at Brian through my tear filled eyes. I pull away from him and run down the hall and tried to get onto the elevator. I heard his footsteps coming after me. I ran faster, but I wasn’t fast enough.

I broke down crying in his shirt.
“Please don’t ever run away from me like that. I couldn’t handle it when you were younger and I wouldn’t be able to handle it now.” He mumbled into my hair.

I kept crying as my memory went back to when I was 15 and people kept calling me a whore when I was at school, because of some stupid rumor. I ran away from home and got lost for about a week. Some camper found me and brought me home. I was grounded for a month, but Brian, Matt, Zacky, and Jimmy were happy I was back.

I didn’t notice that Brian was carrying me bridal style and that my head was on his chest. He somehow managed to open the door and placed me gently on the bed. By then everyone had left the room.

“Synnie,” I whine.

“What’s wrong?” He asks turning back around.

“Lay with me.” I say patting the space next to me.

He half smiled and joined me. We were facing each other and he wrapped his arms around me. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him then put my head on his chest, hearing his steady heart beat. I soon drift to sleep this way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it.
I wish this story would already be read by the editors.
And I want more of my subscribers commenting.
Thank you.