Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 22

I wake up to yelling and the sound of clanking pans. I see Brian and Punk trying to make breakfast.

“What the hell are you guys doing?” I ask sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

“I tried to make breakfast, but Punk got in the way.” Brian said looking over at Phil.

“Gosh, you guys are like 5 year olds.” I say rolling my eyes. I then get up and walk out of the door.

“Where are you going?” Phil asks.

I say taking a keycard.

I take the elevator to the 4th floor and knocked on room 402. I hear movement and Del answers the door half naked.

“Hey Jen, come in.” She said.

“Am I interrupting? Is Matt here?” I asked scared to walk in.

“No, I was getting dressed.” She said. “And what are you doing down here?”

“My two loves are fighting and I didn’t feel like babysitting.” I say plopping on the couch. “Oh, and breakfast is being made.”

“How’s that going?” Del asked from the bathroom.

“I think I smelled something burning.” I say flipping the channels. “I told you Phil can’t cook, right?”

Del laughs.
“Why the hell do you always date guys who can’t cook?”

“Brian can cook!”

“Yea, only anything with eggs and a skillet,” She joked

“Shut up!” I say rolling my eyes.

Del came out of the bathroom with a Three Days Grace band tee and a straightened ponytail.
“So you wanna get your brother and others for breakfast, unless your men have burned down the room by now.”

“Ha ha,” I say sarcastically as we walked down to Matt’s room and knock.

“Matthew Saunders, get up!!!!” I say pounding on the door. I heard him grumble. “Del’s here!”

5 seconds later he had opened the door in some pants, a white tee, and a pair of converses.

“Whoa that was fast.” I say.

“I have to be a gentleman.” Matt said taking Del’s hand and we went on to Diggs’s room.

~~~Meanwhile….~~~

“I thought you were watching the eggs?” Brian said walking out of the bathroom.

“So I’m guessing Jen never told you that I can’t cook.” Phil says from the couch.

“If you can’t cook, then why the hell did you want to help cook breakfast?” Brian asked.

“So that Jen thinks I’ve changed for her.” Punk said.

Brian looked at Punk weirdly.
“So you only said you changed?”

Punk realized his mistake and changed his story.
“Uh no….I did change.”

“Liar, because you’d be doing something to win her over, and take her away from me!!” Brian said finishing the eggs.

“I am!” Phil said then his phone, which was next to Syn, went off. Brian looked down and the phone read, ‘Amy’.

Brian looked at Phil.
“How could you?!?! She still has feelings for you and you’re still with your whore!!!”

“I’m not still with her!” Punk said reaching for his phone. “She just still loves me….”

“Yea, right,” Brian said pushing Phil back. Soon punches were being thrown and Jen had walked into the room.

“What the hell?” She yells.

The men break apart and Brian’s the first to talk.
“Phil’s still with Amy!”

Jen gasps and feels her heart tear. She ran back out the door and went running down the hall and into the elevator. She runs out of the elevator and runs toward her rental with Brian and Phil on her heels. Jen hops in her rental and speeds off leaving Brian and Punk dumbfounded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe and comment plz!!
:)