Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 26

December 28, 2009

The band had already started on their next album, but so much has happened in so little time. When we got the news, Brian and I cried. Hell, everyone cried! We couldn’t handle the fact that Jimmy was taken away from us so soon. Leana didn’t know how to handle it herself so she went to visit her parents for a while. But no matter how many tears were shed, we all had the same thoughts, knowing he’s looking down at us, R.I.P. James “The Rev” Owen Sullivan. We love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 7th, 2010

For the last few weeks I’ve been sitting at home watching Punk’s storyline unfold. Serena, Punk’s little new love monkey in the Straight Edge Society has been pissing me off. I haven’t seen the old Phil in months and all I see is a sick 31 year old fucker preying on fresh young meat.

I sigh and get off the couch. I head for the bedroom and decide to go to bed early. Brian wasn’t home, because he went to buy groceries. I find a pair of shorts and a tank top and crawl under the sheets. They smell like him and I try to wrap them tight around me and inhale. A smile appears on my face and I imagine Brian holding me and kissing me. I picture him touching me in places only he’d be allowed to.

I close my eyes and pretend my hands were his as they move down my curves and a moan escapes my lips. They were about to go south for the winter, but the lights turn on and I see Brian standing in the doorframe smiling.

“If you wanted me so much, you should’ve been naked,” He said now leaning on the doorframe.

I cover myself and feel my cheeks get warm.
“I got bored.”

“And you started without me?” He asked walking over to the bed.

“Things have been tough lately,” I say looking up to him.

Brian sighed and sat next to me. He took my hands and kissed me softly on the lips. I wanted more, but I knew it wasn’t the time. Brian put his forehead on mine and looked me in the eyes.
“I know it’s been hell for both of us, but we need to move on and you need to be able to go back to work. Mr. McMahon wants you back and I wanna see you happy. Punk’s a jerk and you have me to protect you, so c’mon!”

I chuckled at his little pep talk and hugged him.
“I know babe.” I say. I kissed his neck and whisper “Can we just, I don’t know, have a bit of fun…you know before we back into the real world?”

Brian looked at me and smirked.
“What kind of fun?” He asks moving my hair to the side.

I smile and nibble his ear.
“This kind,” I say pulling Brian down onto me, knowing that we need some kind of laughter, even if it’s made by a sexual release.
♠ ♠ ♠
More comments please!
I have about 165 subscribers but about 4-5 of you are commenting. I really would like to know how you guys are feeling about the story.
okiez thanks <3
--Domi