Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 27

Next Week

I come back to the WWE and try to act normal. Punk is on Smackdown and if he ever made an appearance on Raw he’d have to stay at least 50 feet away from me. I shudder at the thought of him.

I find my way to the Divas’ locker room. I walk in and there was silence. Every diva had their eyes on me and only some smiled.

“Hi,” I wave and chuckle nervously.

“Hi,” They say. The Raw Divas were nicer.

I walk over to an empty locker and get set up. I pull out my ring gear and place it on the bench beside me. I keep digging in the bag and pull out a picture of me and Brian at a club. Del had taken this and everyone thought it was cute.

As I was sighing and staring at my picture, it was taken away from me.
“Hey!” I say hopping up.

“So this is the rock star you’ve been dating.” Maryse said. “He’s cute.”

“And he’s mine.” I say reaching for my photo.”

“Oh! I don’t want him dear,” She says handing me back my photo. “I just wanted to know why Punk was so angry. You’ve moved on to better things.”

I was shocked. Maryse is…nice?

“Thank you…?”

“No problem. Maybe we can hang later?” She asked with her head tilted.

“Yea, sure,” I say smiling a bit.

Maybe Raw won’t be so bad.

~~~~~My Match~~~~~

I come out with my new entrance theme, “Liar in the Glass” by Eyes Set To Kill. I see signs with my name on them and some are welcoming me to Raw.
I hop into ring and grab a microphone. I hope my promo goes well, they did say I had a mystery opponent…

“Hello San Diego!!” I yell into the mic. The audience cheered and I felt so energized. “I’m so glad to be back in the WWE! And I’m so happy that I am away from some of the B.S. on Smackdown!”

The crowd cheered louder, and then the most dreaded theme blared in the arena. My blood ran cold, the crowd had started to boo them, and I slowly turn my head to face the ramp. They were now my greatest fear, The Straight Edge Society.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commets are lovely. <3

--Domi