Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 28

I bit my lip to keep myself from going completely insane. I kept my composure as Serena walked down into the ring. Punk was given a mic by a techie.

“I might not be able to come within 50 feet of you, but Serena can.” He said with a sly smirk.

I gulp and drop my mic and get ready to go against this bimbo that helped this sick bastard.

The bell rang and we lock up. I push Serena into the ropes. I could tell she really wasn’t trying to fight me. I could see that there was something wrong in her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I mumble throwing her into the opposite side of the ring.

“Punk has completely lost it and I’m scared.” She said coming back then clothes ling me.

She goes for the pin, but it’s only a 1 count.
“I’m sorry you have to go through this.” I say putting her in a submission hold.

“I didn’t even want to fight you. He made me.” She said through clenched teeth.

I let her go and pick her up and ‘kick’ her. She goes down and she lets me pin her for the win. I see the tears in her eyes and help her up when we went to commercial.

“I’m sorry.” Serena said and walked back up the ramp where Punk and Gallows were standing, looking angry, waiting for her. I had now felt sorry for the girl.

~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&*

I go back to the locker room and Maryse was talking to someone…on my cell phone.

“Oh and here she is right now.” She says handing me my phone.

I look at my screen and it reads ‘Synnie’. I smile and put the phone up to my ear.

“Hey babe,” I say.

“Hey sexy, saw your match, you ok?” He asks.

“Yea and listen to this really quick. Serena doesn’t even want to be with Punk. She’s scared.” I say.

“Maybe the WWE get this guy checked out by a psychiatrist.” He says.

“That’s what I’m starting to think.”

“So um…anyway, you wanna go out for dinner?” He asks.

I smile. “Sure, when?”

“About 10:30.” He says. I look at the clock on the wall. It’s 9:23 now.

“Yea, I’ll be ready by then.” I say starting to pack up my stuff.

“Great,” He says and I can tell that he’s smiling. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” I say and hang up.

The other Divas look over at me and I feel my cheeks go warm and keep packing up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Might update again soon. Who knows :/

Comments.

--Domi <3