Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 31

A month later
Jen’s POV

Everyone has busy the past month so no one knows about me and Syn being engaged. But tonight everyone has news to share, so we’re going to dress up and tell everyone what needs to be said all at once.

I put on my outfit and see Brian checking me out from across the bedroom.
“You’re going to make a great Mrs. Haner.” He says smirking.

“How do you know?” I ask putting my necklace on.

“You keep wearing my favorite color.” He says walking over to me and helping with my necklace.

“It’s starting to dawn on me.” I say holding my necklace in place. Brian attaches the clasps and kisses the back of my neck. I giggle and turn around kiss him passionately. His hands roam down my curves and rest on my hips. My arms slid up his chest and to his neck.

We pull away and I see a sparkle in his eyes and he was looking at me like he had just won the lottery.

“You’re one in a million, babe.” He says as he takes my hand and we go down the stairs and out the door.

-----Dinner-----

We arrive at the restaurant and we ask to be seated close to the back so there are no distractions by fans while we are going over the news.

We’re all seated and our orders were taken. Everyone ordered red wine except for Del, who ordered a ginger ale.
“So who wants to start first?” Johnny asks.

“We do!” Diggs said. Everyone smiled and looked over at Diggs and Zacky.

“You guys are now looking at the future Mrs. Baker.” Zacky said and Diggs held out her hand for us to see. Del had squealed a bit when she did. And we congratulated her. Next up was Matt and Del.

“Well, how do I say this and go be so overly happy with it… Oh yea I’m pregnant with Matt’s child.” Del said blushing.

“I’m gonna be an auntie?!” I ask with my mouth dropping open. Matt nods and laughs when he sees me start to tear up a bit.

“Ok, so let me say our news before your sister is crying her eyes out.” Brian said wrapping an arm around my waist. “Last month I had proposed to Jen, so now she will be the future Mrs. Haner.”

Everyone gasped, but Matt was clapping. He then stood up and did the man hug thing with Syn and said.
“Out of all the guys you have dated, I’m happy you picked this fucker right here.”

I smile and hug Matt.
“Thanks bro that means a lot to me.” I say and start to let the tears roll down my cheeks and everyone had gotten up and hugged me and Brian.

“So Johnny what’s your good news?” Diggs asked.

“I got a girlfriend.” He said flatly.

“Well who is she?” Zacky asked.

“Her name is Layla, and she should be here…now.” Johnny say and a blonde girl came walking up to the table.

“Johnny!” She exclaimed and hugged him. Everyone stared in shocked, and again Matt was clapping but laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I ask.

“The fact that she’s the hooker I’ve seen walking around his apartment building every night.” Matt said holding his sides.

Johnny glared at Matt and left with the hooker.

“You’ve upset short shit.” I say sitting down as the meal arrives.

In the middle of dinner some guy comes up to the table.
“Um sir, who are you.” Matt asked.

The man smirked a smirk I shall never forgot.

“IT’S PUNK!!”I scream and Punk takes off his disguise and smiles.

“Nice to know you remember me after so long.” He says.

“Fuck off you creep!” Matt says getting up from the table and standing in front of Punk.

“This doesn’t involve you--” Punk was interrupted.

“It does when it involves my sister!” Matt says with Brian getting up also.

“Leave my fiancée alone!” Brian says angrily.

“Fiancée? You’re marrying this low life binge drinker?” Punk asks me.

“Yes and he’s not a low life! You are!” I say.

“He smokes and drinks! That makes him a low--” This time Punk was interrupted with a punch to the face. Then Matt got on him. Zacky and Diggs got Del away from all this and I stayed and called the cops.

When Punk was taken away we left the restaurant and we all went home to calm down from all of this.

I sit in my night clothes and wait for Brian to join me. When he does he hugs me and I kiss him on the lips.

“What was that for?” He asks confused.

“Thank you for being my superman.” I say smiling.

Brian smiles back and kisses me again.
“Like I said before, I’m going to protect you, no matter what.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Delanie
Jenna
Diggs

Sorry for not updating, I'm co writing a story with The Hatter's Hoe.. This story may be ending soon, idk yet.
It's A7X with a little twist, you should read it.
I'll Taste Your Blood Tonight
Lot of links whoa.
Okiez thanks for reading.
--Domi <3