Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 6

We ended up riding with my brother to the next city. I was pissed because Phil wasn't answering his phone. I dial it again, but I went straight to voicemail.

"Ugh!" I exclaim.

"What's wrong?" A voice said. I jump and turn around to see Brian, who was now laughing.

"Phil's not answering his phone," I say flatly.

"I told you he was a jerk."

"He's not..." I sigh and sat down on the nearest bunk.

Brian sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulders.
"You know you don't to stay with him," He said looking sincere.

"But I love him."

"Does he love you?"

"Well he says he does."

"Do you believe him?"

I had to think. I mean he tells me this every day I see him. He always makes me feel good....But he doesn't like my brother or my other friends. Plus he didn't yell at me for drinking yesterday or driving to the hotel drunk. He's also been a lot happier than usual the past few weeks.

"I don't know anymore," I say with tears building up in my eyes.

"I can help," Brian said. He moved his hands to my face and put his lips against mine.

My brain was slow to react, but my body knew just what to do. I kiss him back and Brian arms slid down to my waist and pulled me closer. My arms slid up his chest and he asked for an entrance. I gladly let him in. Soon he was about to slid his hands up my shirt, but I pulled away.

"You're going to have to wait to get that far," I say smirking.

"I can wait," He said. Then he gave me a sweet and soft kiss. "Now let's get back downstairs before the others start worrying."

"I don't think they will," I say as Brian took my hand and led me to the lower half of the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Moments later`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole ride, Brian whispered sweet nothings in my ears.

"Aw look at Syn and Jen!" Johnny said.
Everyone looked at us and smiled, but Matt called Syn over to talk.

~~~****Brian's POV****~~~

I followed Matt upstairs and the second he turned around, I knew I was gonna get it.

"What's going on?" He asked calmly.

I was shocked at how he was taking this.
"She likes me and I love her," I say.

"What about Punk?" He asked.

"What about him? He's acting like a jerk towards her!!" I say. "He won't answer your sister's calls!! And yet I'm the bad guy? No way."

Matt sighs and pats my shoulder.
"As long as you don't hurt her, it's cool."

I smirk and nod. We soon hear girls squealing.

"I guess she told them," I say turning around.

I walked downstairs and Jen came up and hugged me.
"Aw!" The girls say in unison. I smile and hug her back knowing that she would soon be mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in a while, biology is really killing me.
Comment/Subscribe!
I <3 u people!!!