Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 7

We got to the hotel and checked in.
"Party in my room, 8:30 ok guys?" Del said as we got our bags.

Everyone nodded and Del and I made our way upstairs.

"Wanna go swimming, since the guys have a show and we don't?" Del asks.

"Sure," I say as I got to the door. I open it and see Phil's stuff in there already. I call out for him and there was no answer. "I don't remember him having so many bags...."

I shrug it off and pull out my black bikini, with white spots and a large tee to wear with over the outfit.

Del met me in the lobby and she wouldn't stop talking about Brian.

"So when are you gonna break it off with Phil?"

"I don't know...soon though...Brian isn't a jerk. He cares," I say sighing happily.

"Well he loves you more than Phil does, `cause there he is with another woman," She said the second we entered the premises.

My head shot right up and I saw him with a red head.
"Please don't tell me he went back to Maria!" I pleaded.

"No, it can't be. Maria's hair isn't that red."

I ran over to them ready to scream.
"PHILLIP JACK BROOKS!!!" I yelled. Tears flooded my eyes. "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH LITA?!?!?!"

Del came up beside me.
"What the hell, Punk? I thought you loved her?!"

Phil stood up and tried to explain himself.
"Jen, I do love you!" He started

"Then why have you answered my calls? Huh? Because you're with her," I cried. People were staring, but I didn't care. I wanted them to know that Mr. Straight Edge is a cheater!

"Jen calm down--"

"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down, you...you JERK!!" I then pushed him into the pool, and marched off. I turned around to see that Del had pushed Lita into the pool while she was helping Punk. That made me feel better just a bit, but I had a plan.

I open our—no my-- hotel room door and open the glass balcony door.

"Help me throw their bags into the pool!!" I say to Del.

"This is gonna be fun." She smirked.

"AND HERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!!" I yell down to them and I threw the first bag down to them. It made a big splash, and threw the other 4 into the pool after that. We then could hear curses coming from below.

"You're welcome!!" Del yelled down and waved.