Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 8

I moved my stuff into Del's room and sat in the bed eating cookies and cream ice cream that I ordered from room service. I was so out of it, that I was actually watching "Cheers".

"Jen, c'mon snap out of it!" Del said.

"Why???" I whine.

"`Because the guys are coming over in about 10 minutes," She said pulling my arm and dragged me off the bed.

"Ouch!" I say. I then look and see Del had on some loose fitting shorts and a tank top.

"What?" She asks.

"Are you trying to give my brother a boner?" I say getting up.

"No..." She said trailing off, looking like she was thinking. I chuckle and rolled my eyes. I grabbed a tee and some shorts and head off into the bathroom to change. I put my hair in a ponytail and slip my feet into my blue bunny slippers.

I walked out and see the guys and Madiggen walking into the room. Brian's eyes immediately met mine and smiled. I put my clothes in my bag and ran over to him.

"Hey Synnie," I said forgetting about the jerk at the pool.

"Remember, you can't call me that," He said taking my hand.

"What if I said I broke up with Punk?" Brian's eyes went wide and a smile had appeared across his face.

"So I won?" He asked cheerfully.

"Actually I caught him cheating on me, but yea you won." Brian grabbed me and kissed me passionately, and it made my whole body tingle. Not even Punk could do that!

"So I'm guessing she told him." Del said.

Brian pulled away from me and nodded. He took my hand again and led me to the couch and placed me next to him.

"So are we watching a movie or what?" He asked.

We all laughed and they found places to sit.