Status: Started uploading this story onto Fanfiction

In Love With Syn

Chapter 9

Next Morning
I wake up lying on top of Brian. I smirk and look him over. He looked so sweet and peaceful sleeping. I then notice his hands started moving from my waist to my ass.

"Synnie," I whisper. "Hey Synnie, are you up?"
Brian's hand squeezed my ass and I bit my lip to keep the squeal in, but it came out a bit. A smirk appeared on his face so I figured that he was up.

"Gosh you’re so immature,” I say putting my red face in his shirt.

"But I'm not a jerk," He said rubbing my back.

"...You are so lucky you're right," I say kissing his cheek.

"Aw, all I get is a kiss on the cheek?" He asks pouting.

I chuckle and kiss him gently on the lips and Brian slides his finger up my sides, which gave me goose bumps. Again something else Punk has never been able to do.

I pull away and poked his chest.
"Ok, now let's get up." I say rolling off of him. "I have to get ready for the pay-per-view tonight."

"I have to get my clothes from the bus." He says stretching. "Wanna come?"

"Sure...after I shower." I say pulling out some jeans.

"But I'll be done by then."

"I know," I say getting his subtle yet obvious undertones.

He smirked, pretending he didn't wanna come over here and take me on right now.
"Nobody will know" He mouthed nodding over to the bathroom door.

"They'll hear moaning and giggles," I mouth back.

"Not if the water's loud enough." He whispered.

"Not yet," I whisper back.

I see him bite his lip and throw his head back so he was looking at the ceiling. He also slid his hands into his pockets so it wasn't so obvious what I was doing to him. I decide to set him off, hoping to get the reaction I was dying to see.

I walk over while he was still looking at the ceiling and breathing heavy. I kiss the side of his neck and I suck his neck for a quick second. His hands were coming out of his pockets, but I stepped away before he could grab me.

"Still got to wait," I say.

"I...can...wait," He says in a strained voice. He then turns around and runs out of the door in a hurry. I giggle and skip back into the bathroom.