Invincible

Her POV

It was him. My heart skipped a beat as my eyes rested on his flawless face. He was beautiful; I realized that I wanted to stay in this dream. Forever. I didn't want to wake up.

I reluctantly looked away, trying to focus on my surroundings. We were outside and I could see my sister; Alicia was standing in front of him. I stood there, not saying a word, just watching.

Alicia was the first one to brake the silence. Or maybe they had been talking before but I had been too occupied on him to be paying any attention. She said, "I don't even know why he bothered with me."

"Why wouldn't he?" Jeremy chuckled. "You're gorgeous." His eyes suddenly set on me, he began walking towards me. And when he reached me, he pulled me in his arms and said, "My heart belongs to you."

The scene changed. We were all in a house. This time it was all four of us- me, Jeremy, Alicia, and Jeremy's brother Jimmy. Oddly, their mother, Lucy, was there, too. She tied them up in a tree, saying, "Ya'll can go to bed now; the boys won't be any bother."

I heard myself mumble, "Dang. I wanted to cuddle with Jerms." I instantly appeared in a room. There was an old sofa there; I began walking towards it, but then I paused. I felt him behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist, his warm breath in my ear, whispering, "I'm here now."

We were both on the couch, cuddled up together, holding each other. I leaned in, about to kiss him, and that's when I awoke. When I realized I was in my room, alone, and that he was not here with me, I screamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And during the struggle
They will pull us down
But please, please let's use this chance to
Turn things around
And tonight we can truly say
Together we're invincible.
-Invincible by Muse <3
  1. Innocence.
    His POV
  2. Alien Feelings.
    Her POV