Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

This feels...perfect.

Having Aiden's head on my shoulder felt perfect, absolutely perfect.

I really want to be more then friends with Aiden but I've only known him for about a week. We don't know much about each other. I want to get to know him more before asking him out.

I looked down and he smiled back at me. His adorable wide smile.

The bell rang and we both groaned not wanting the moment to end but we both know we need to get up and get to class.

As Aiden said bye I leaned over and kissed his cheek. I don't know where that confidence came from but, he's so god damn adorable.

He blushed and smiled before heading over to his class. I walked to mine feeling like I was on cloud nine.

Throughout class I just drew in a sketch book I had. I made it in pencil because in my opinion black and white show much more then color. Before I realized it, I was drawing Aiden and I in the exact scene at lunch with his head on my shoulder. I smiled to myself admiring the work I just completed.

After school I went to look for Aiden and I saw him standing outside waiting for me. i smiled at him and he smiled back. We exchanged hello's and we were on our way to my house.

We didn't talk about much, except just like our favorite stuff. You know when your learning about people and they ask for favorites? Well that's what we are doing.

As we got closer to my house I guided him to the right house and we made our way inside my house. He looked around getting familiar to the place. My mom wasn't home yet so we made our way to my room. To be honest I was a little nervous of him seeing my room.

I walked in with him right behind me. He looked around until his eyes met mine and said. "This is like my room. But a million times better." I giggled at that and blushed.

Wait a minute, I blushed? Over a compliment. That's new to me.

"You sit on my bed if you want." I told him considering he was fidgeting which pretty much told me he wanted to sit down.

He sat down and I sat down next to him. "You want to watch some TV?" I asked.

He nodded and i turned on "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and I laid on my bed.
"You want to lay down?" I asked him.

He blushed, his most adorable blush ever and laid down in front of me. I took the opportunity and put my arms around him which made him blush even harder if it was possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays!
As I was writing this i got a package from my friend who got me Flyleaf's old EP.

Thank you so much my 14 subscribers. <33

Comment's are wonderful!