Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Amazing.

When Aiden kissed me I felt a sense of relief and shock. I was relieved because finally one of us got the courage to kiss each other. I felt shocked because I didn't expect Aiden to go right out and kiss me.

He pulled away and I opened my eyes to see his eyes wide and I just smiled and he slowly smiled back.

"I'm sorry." He said a little ashamed of what he did.

"Its completely fine, trust me." We both laughed.

"So where do we go from here?" He asked.

I smiled and pulled his lips back onto mine savoring his taste. I pulled away and asked. "Aiden, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

His eyes went wide and he responded by once again pulling our lips together. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. After he pulled away he said. "Yes" Breathlessly.

I took him into my arms and felt the warmth of us finally being together.

"Brody?" Aiden said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"I've liked you since the day I met you." He said with a taint blush on his cheek.

I smiled and replied "So have I."

No more words were exchanged as we held onto each other enjoying the time together.

I can finally call Aiden my boyfriend. It feels so good to say it. Aiden is MY boyfriend.

I chuckled softly to myself and Aiden looked up. "Whats so funny?" He asked confused.

"Your finally mine." I replied and kissed his softly on the lips.

He grinned at me and put his head on my chest. "Yes." He replied.

We stayed that way until the rest of lunch. As we were getting up to go to our last class of the day he asked me. "Do you want to spend the night tonight? Considering its a school night." He asked a little nervous.

I grinned and replied "Definitely."

He smiled and started to head to class. I walked up to him and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

We both smiled and walked into class feeling absolutely amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Their together! :]
Thank you everyone who comments this story!
Thank you every person who subscribed! I now have 17 subscribers!
And thank you to every person who reads my story!
<33