Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Payback.

After I told Brody my story I felt emotionally drained and fell asleep on him. I really hope I made a good choice on telling Brody.

I was awaken by to people talking. I recognized the voices as my mother and Brody. I kept my eyes closed because I want to hear what their talking about.

"...finally time to get something good in his life" I heard my mom say to Brody.

I kind of tuned out thinking my mom knew that I told Brody.

I mentally smiled to myself and realized my mom left the room. I fell back asleep once I realized Brody fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later to see a sleeping Brody. I smiled and decided to have some fun with this.

I lightly sucked on his neck and then I heard a moan. I looked up laughing to see Brody looking at me smiling.

I giggled and said "I should wake you up like this more often."

He smirked at me and picked me up swinging me around and carrying me downstairs.

"Hey! Put me down!" I screeched at the top of my lungs.

"Never" He whispered in my ear.

I giggled as he sat us down at the kitchen table.

Me being in his lap. I decided to get comfy and wiggled around purposely brushing against his "area."

He moaned and whispered "Stop!" I just laughed and continued.

"You two are something" My mother finished while I wasn't paying attention.

My mother left the room as Brody and I were trying to figure out what to do today. "Let's go book shopping!" I yelled.

He laughed "Thank you, now I need a hearing aid."

I grinned like a five year old and he kissed my cheek. "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to everyone who reads this story.
I honestly didn't think anyone was going to read it. <3
Thank you to everyone who commented!
And to my 25 subscribers! <333