Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

The Smell Of New In The Air.

Aiden and I were currently sitting in the only only bookstore in town and Aiden's reading a random novel on the group while I'm sitting close to him reading my own book.

So much has happened through out these first couple of months. I met Aiden, we became friends, we became a couple, and he tells me about his dad.

I mean these are pretty huge events. Although I wouldn't want it any different.

Aiden has his back leaned against my chest while reading his book and I look up from mine and just stare at him as he reads. He is one of the most amazing boy's I've ever met.

He's also really adorable how he gets really into the book and laughs along to a part he thinks is funny.

I lean over and softly kiss his cheek and I hear him sigh and then look up at me.

He moves his lips onto mine and he just leaves them on mine and starts kissing. I feel so comfortable around him. I honestly love him.

I don't want to tell him yet. I'm kind of afraid how he will take it. I mean I don't know if he feels the same way yet. Or ever will.

We finish kissing and Aiden tells me he wants the book so we go to pay for it.

"That will be 16.50" The young looking cashier says.

As Aiden get's his wallet out I beat him to it and gives the boy twenty dollars.

"Hey!" Aiden whined.

I just stuck my tongue out and received my change.

"You guys are adorable." The cashier says.

I smile and so does Aiden. "Thanks" I said.

"No problem, you guy's are just like me and my boyfriend." He says shocking me.

Whoa he's gay?

"Really?" I asked curious.

"Yeah! You guys seem like awesome people. I'm Dahvie." He said.

"I'm Brody and that's Aiden." I told him.

"Hi" Aiden said.

"Hey" Dahvie said.

Dahvie had black hair with visible coon tails in his hair and wore black skinny's and a red flannel.

"Do you want to hang out with us sometime? Like Brody, You, you're boyfriend and me?" Aiden asked.

I smiled really liking the idea.

"Sure let me get you're number." Dahvie says to Aiden.

They exchange numbers and goodbye's and we were on our way home.

"He was nice wasn't he?" I asked Aiden.

"Yeah, he was." Aiden said smiling.

I know what he was thinking we just made a new friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! :D
I know I haven't wrote in a few days but no one commented on the last chapter?!
Did no one get the subscription?
Let me know.

Thank you for commenting and subscribing <333