Status: Completed.

Can You Save Me From This Hell?

Fight.

After spending the day with my mom and later finding out Aiden spent the day with Dahvie I got a real bad cold.

So right now Aiden's over keeping me company.

"I think you should go to the doctor's." Aiden told me.

I shrugged not really liking the idea. "I don't really want to." I told him.

"Well have to or I'll drag you there myself." He firmly told me.

I laughed and agreed with him.

______

We were at the doctors in the waiting room.

I just sat there sitting on a chair with a magazine in my hand and Aiden's hand in the other.

I looked at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back and he kissed my cheek.

We sat there in silence until I was called in.

We walked into the doctor's office and he said "So, what seems to be the problem Brody?"

"I have a cold and it seems to not go away. I had a fever a couple days ago." I told him.

"Okay let me run some tests and see what we can do." I nodded and the doctor walked out of the room.

After some tests the doctor came in to tell me the results.

I looked at Aiden and he smiled softly and I smiled back.

"So we've got the results of your scans and we found cancer cells in you're lungs. Its pretty early and I think we can fight this but we need you to help fight Brody." The doctor said.

I sat there in shock. Cancer? Me?

I looked at Aiden and he had tears in his eyes.

I leaned over and wiped them. "Its going to be okay." I said to him and myself.

"You think you can fight this?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." I whispered.

I was in for one hell of a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter.
I really don't have much time to update anymore.
So I'm sorry.
I'm thinking of writing a sequel, but I have to team up with someone because i don't have the time to write a full story anymore.

Thank you to every person who read this story.
A HUGE thank you to everyone who subscribed.
Please don't unsubscribe yet, i'll write something with a link to the sequel thank you again.

If you want to co write the sequel with me comment me! :]

Thanks again.