Drama, Lies, Tears ? Teenage Years.

just like old times.

I wasn't really surprised to hear my phone ring about an hour after I got home from school, it was Friday and I did act really weird today at school so it was probably either one of my friends trying to make plans or it was Zoe checking up on me, so I decided to answer.

"..Hello?" I said.

"Hey Hanna, are you okay?" Zoe said to me right after I answered the phone.

"Um...Yeah, What’s up?" I replied.

"Do you maybe want to hang out tonight? Brittany, Megan, and Stacy will be there." Zoe said to me, again very quickly after
I answered.

"Yeah sure, sleepover?" I said actually sounding happy for once.

"Yeah, just come to my house around six-ish" Zoe said, I could tell she was happy.

I packed my things such as sweats, two tank tops, a pair of black soffees, and of course my toothbrush. I was actually really excited because all my friends were there and we could finally just kick back for a little while, now i just had to find a ride, or I would walk, Zoe doesn’t live far and my grandma can't drive and I surly wouldn't ask my dad. So I hoped on my bike and rode to Zoe's.

I rang on Zoe’s doorbell a one time with a little hesitation.

"Hanna's Here!" I heard Stacy yell from inside.

Zoe answered the door saying this "Hanna come in!."

I walked inside and everybody was sitting in Zoe's living room,

"Hola friends and Zoe's brothers?" I said awkwardly.

"Don't worry we'll be leaving you guys alone, me and Milo are going to go watch some movies or something with Lauren." Zoe's brother Buzz said to me defensively.

"Oh well Lauren can stay..... Just not you guys." I replied, my reply was quickly followed by laughter.

"Yeah but Milo really wants her there so you’re out of luck." Buzz said and walked away.

I didn't respond and sat on the couch next to Megan, Zoe's sisters Jessie and Emily ran into the room.

"Were going to the movies with our boyfriends" They said in unison.

"Okay good for you now leave us alone." Zoe said giving them a mean look.

" ____ With my brother gross!" Brittany interrupted.

They left the room, but they were probably going to ask Lauren or Milo to drive them.

So we girls just continued with our night, having fun, and taking pictures. It was just like the old days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my chapters are short , <3