Status: 215 pages of pure tantalizing story, (Writing Chapter 28, and all that goes with it!)

Our Deathly Love

Art Class

Image

I did not know whom to believe, as Tundry awoke. I did not know if Tristan was right and what I had described was impossible. Although, I did wonder if there was such a thing as impossible, I mean, I was just attacked by vines. If I recall from school, vines are not suppose to attack people. No, that would be impossible now wouldn’t it? Yet at the same time it did happen to us, so it was not impossible, as most humans believe it to be. Even more impossible is this school and all who inhabit it. Now that was impossible, yet we still exist. So that added to my doubt that anything at all was impossible.

I knew I was right on this matter, and that I had seen what I had seen, whether Tristan thought it was impossible or not. Hell even Rose saw it coming, or at least that is what I believe she had envisioned just a few minuets before all hell broke loose. I knew as well not to push Tristan and his belief. If he wanted to think it was all in my head, and what I had said was not possible I would allow him to think so. It was not worth the fight, and even if it did happen again, I knew how to save myself, and would not need his help, if he could even help in the first place.

As soon as, Tristan put Tundry’s soul into her body, the vines withered and died, becoming immobile and obsolete. I watched as the vines holding Emil suspended over the gaping hole in the ground became lifeless, and started to drop him. For a moment dread filled me, I was scared how far down the hole went, and if it would kill him, but from the distance I knew there would be nothing I could do to help. Thankfully in that instant the orange haired girl jumped off the ground and slammed into Emil, propelling him away from the hole and any harm he would have received. I did not know that girl’s name, yet at the same time I felt joy at her presence, he may have been her leader, and from what I could tell in the chapel strict, yet she helped him. I was shocked at his response to her help though.

A scrawl placed firmly on his face he shoved her, not towards the hole, yet at the same time with the efficiency of a schoolyard bully, I watched as she hit the ground her head hung. I did not understand. This was her reward to helping that buffoon not getting himself killed? She got pushed? That made no since at all! Not a stinking bit! Emil, was a jerk, he was going to tear into her for helping him! That was just the stupidest thing I have ever seen. I would have said some snug remark if I had not been so far away from him at the time, the boy was an arrogant fool, and nothing else. For a moment I thought that next time he upsets someone I would not come and save him, yet I knew if someone needed help I would provide it. I could not be one of those bystanders, like the rest of the class.

As I thought of this I helped the disgruntled Tundry off of the ground. Her age at the moment and her mentality were kicking in. She was putting on quite the waterworks, crying, about a few scrapes and bruises, and what I thought might have been a fractured ankle.
I knew I should feel bad about the pain she was going through, but because of her temper, and her childishness, I was in quite a bit of pain myself. My wrist which had only been stitched up yesterday, was aching like crazy, I had a feeling I had pulled out some of my stitches, I was not bleeding, but the pain burned through my body like wildfire, not to mention the migraine I was getting from the little Tundry drama fest. She just kept blabbing on and on and on, poor me, poor little rich girl, got hurt because she thought she was invincible and was shocked at finding out she wasn’t. At that point I was over her little show.
“Tundry if you do not shut up this instance, Tristan and I will make you walk the rest of the way to the nurses office by your self!” I growled out, of course I had no control of Tristan, but it did make Tundry stop crying and having her little meltdown.

As we walked Tundry to the schools hospital I began to wonder what would happen this year with so many of the teachers and other supposed adults just standing by and not helping when needed. We had just been in a life or death situation and our teacher had stood by. When I had asked Tristan why he thought Mr. Clean had done nothing, he had asked me what else had I expected from a Demon. I had not noticed that the teacher was a Demon, but obviously Tristan did. Which made me wonder how people expected this to work, when the teachers themselves did not stop violence but promoted it. Tristan had blatantly told me that it wouldn’t work out, and that he was expecting more wars to start just because of this school.

I tried to block that thought from my head, yet it seemed impossible because war had almost started today, in gym class of all places.
I did try to block the bad memories of today by the good ones, and it seemed to improve my feelings about the school in the slightest bit. I wanted dearly to make today a step forward in my life and not a step back. I was even able to attempt a smile as I parted ways with Tundry and Tristan at the hospital.

My smile grew as I walked to my Art class. I allowed myself to think upon the good things that had happened. I had made a few could-be friends. I had also learned more about my abilities as a Necromancer; then I had learned in my whole life. I did have a few blimps today, but as I reached Art, Vincent was almost forgotten.

I was the first person in the Art room, I did not even see the teacher, assuming I had gotten out of class sooner then I thought, I walked in and tried to find a place to sit.

The room was adorn in bright colours, murals and other artwork hung upon the wall in elaborate fashions. Each desk could sit four people and had been hand carved with different designs on each surface, each four-person desk had four name cards folded up on them, displaying the names of the students that would be in the class. Trying to find my seat I found out that most of the names were of people I had already met. Which gave me comfort in a small way. But as I found my seat I was not comforted at all, sitting with me was a frightening three, Karma, the girl from the chapel was going to sit across from me, Fredrick, was to sit next to me, and across from Fredrick was that cursed Demon that Tundry had been infatuated with; Luca.

All I knew was that was a spell for disaster; 1 part gang, +, 2 parts damnation, = 1 very sorry Witch!

Plus it did not help that my wrist was screaming at me, with pain. After I flung my bag off my shoulder I quickly rummaged through it, spending what seemed like forever trying to find the bottle of pain medication that the nurse had given me. I would be immensely happy when I went in this afternoon, to have it properly healed. The nurse had told me that the resident Healer, had not arrived yet from Hungary, and that I should come back after school tomorrow to have her heal it. Putting one of the small capsule pills into my mouth, and swallowing it dry, I watched as people started to arrive to class.

The first to pile into the class room was a compact woman, she seemed normal size about 5’7 or so, she had cropped brown hair with blonde highlights, her face was very sharp and angular, not as much as Fae, but still a striking face none the less. She was full figure, one of the only full figure people I had seen so far. As I looked at her I began to wonder if it was fat, or mussel. She had on a pair of flip-flops that made that annoying squeaky sound as she paddled towards me. She seemed relaxed, wearing a pair of jeans and a paint spattered Tee-Shirt.

Her voice was gruff and rugged; I almost thought she could have been a Goblin using a glamour, if not for the half moon birthmark upon her ankle distinguishing her as a Shifter. Also my class list said that her name was Mrs. Jackal, which gave me a big hint to what type of Shifter she was.

“Hello, welcome to my class.” She said her gruff voice filling my head. It made me shrink in my seat. I half wondered if her body and voice intimidated me. It would not be surprising, Arya intimidated men, and she was just a pup (excuse the pun) compared to Mrs. Jackal. Her gaze seemed to be permanently in that bright brown animalistic color just like Arya’s.

I nodded to her comment in response, and watched as she trekked away from me towards her desk in the middle of the room, leaving me to myself. I watched as Mercrutio, and The Blue-Haired boy pored into the room, They looked upset, a frown placed on each perfectly shaped face, I watched as they whispered something to each other, before looking around the room. Spotting me they walked over quickly, anger poring out of Mercrutio's face and seriousness poring out of the other boy's.

Although I had no clue why they were coming over I knew it had nothing to do with pleasant gossip, or thanks for saving Tundry.

Mercrutio headed the group coming near me, and also was the one to speak first.
“Only one day in, and you have already become a hot commodity to both the Courts’ Little Badica.” He said shaking his head with disgust, his green hair moving like a sea of grass.
“I should care why?” I said, now annoyed at their undeserved anger. I turned away from them and went back to my bag trying to pull out my pencil pouch, and to get ready for class. Mercrutio did not appear to like my dismissal of what he said, because before I knew it, my pencil pouch was open on the floor, pencils everywhere, and Mercrutio had my upper arm in his hand, as he yanked me away from my bag.

That had made me angry, I had not just saved his Queen, to be treated like this. I decided in that moment that I did not really like Fae one bit. I was not going to give in this time, and I would not even offer a look of pain, even though he was squeezing my arm to the point where it was bruising.

I did look to see if Mrs. Jackal was watching, or if she was going to be as obsolete as the other teachers, and let things take their course. But search as I might I did not see her in the room, which shot my plans at ending this confrontation.

I stared Mercrutio in the eyes, even though I had to crane my neck just to meet them. His green eyes swirled with black as he looked down at me. I wondered if the black eye trick was something only Fae could do, like shifters and their brown animalistic eyes.
“Brother, This is not the way to handle things, you will only accomplish scaring her.” The Blue-Haired boy stated interrupting the staring contest Mercrutio and I were having.

“Benvolio, brother, twin, flesh of my flesh, she is young and foolish, you heard her reply, she does not realize the danger she has stumbled headlong into! Pain and threats will be the only way to teach her, so I suggest you be silent.” Mercrutio said giving Benvolio a dirty look.

"She is not to be harmed, and your strength is already leaving bruises. It also seems as though the Witch does not like you, so you should let me speak to her. You know we have all the time in the world as of now to explain things.” Benvolio said sternly. I watched shocked as Mercrutio nodded and released my arm.

Mercrutio sat on the desk across from me. In that moment I put together what Mercrutio had been saying that Benvolio was not only his brother but also his twin. I could not help but notice that twins seemed to be a very common thing amongst Fae; Mercrutio and Benvolio, I have been seeing doubles all day long. I half-heartedly wondered if it was just some other Fae thing that I would never bother to ask about.

A million little questions popped into my head as we sat in silence, none speaking, and none uttering a single syllable. I watched, as Benvolio looked me up and down, before grabbing my arm. It hurt far more than when Mercrutio did, because he had grabbed my wrist, I could not help but yelp out in pain. The boy gave me a pity look before speaking.

"I did not realize that you had been injured. I would like to heal you before I explain why we are here. As a measure of trust, because of some sketchy things said or done by my brother.” The words came lightly out of his mouth as he grabbed both my arms, not by the wrist luckily. I did not really want him to heal me, sure it bothered me, but I was not sure what I would have to do to repay his kindness, and having a debt any of the creatures at this school is not wise in the least possible way.

But it seemed if I did not have a choice, because he began to chant in a language I could not even begin to comprehend. I watched dumbfounded as blue light started to radiate from my skin. I blinked in shock as the wounds upon my arms were healed in a matter of seconds.

I could not think of anything to say as I stood there, I really, really wanted class to start. I knew I should have said thank you, but all I could think about was that something was not right. Looking up I was frustrated. What was taking so long, I was mad that I would have to find out what horrendous thing they wanted to discuss, because people could not come to class on time. Looking at the clock briefly I realized that it had stopped. Sighing annoyed I looked at my watch, it had stopped as well. That really made me nervous. Both clocks had stopped exactly at the same time, when those two came into the room. That was not good at all!

”What is going on? What have you done, class should have started by now!” I said stepping back.

Benvolio stepped towards me. “My brother; Mercrutio and I have frozen time so that we may be able to speak with you without interruptions.”

“What? How?” I asked surprised, running over to the window sure enough to find a bird frozen in mid flight and a courtyard full of un-moving people.
“How did you do this?” I stammered out shocked.

“That is none of your business.” Sniped Mercrutio, from the sidelines, I watched as Benvolio gave his brother a short glare before turning my way again.

“Please forgive my brother, Elfin magic is…. Secret, and the how is not as important as the why. “ Benvolio said giving me a nervous look.

“Okay, I’ll bite, why are you guys here?” I asked with a smirk, I decided that even if I was afraid about what was going on that I would have to act brave, because showing fear at a time, as this would be a mistake on my part.

“As Mercrutio said earlier you have caught the Seelie and Unseelie Courts’ eyes.” He said biting her lip.

“So?” I laughed apprehensively.

“You stupid Witch, I should kill you for that!” Growled out Mercrutio.

“Mercrutio, shut up, or leave now! Also, pick up her pencil pouch, you spilled on the floor in your tantrum.” Bellowed out Benvolio. Mercrutio glared at his brother but said no more as he did just that.

“As I was saying, um you are a problem the Courts’ do not need. We, both work to keep the Courts at peace, by silencing problems.” Benvolio whispered lowering his eyes.

“How am I a problem?” I asked trying to ignore the part about silencing.

“Well, you now have gotten the attention of Tundry and Oliver. Catching the attention of one is bad enough, but now both are aware of your existence, and now both want you in their Court.” Benvolio explained.

“Why?” I asked him confused.

“You are a Necromancer. Neither Courts have one. Think of it, you could raise an army of the undead. You would be invincible. The Court that possessed you would never loose, and they would rule the world. Tundry has had her eyes upon you from first glance. Saving her only made her think that you could be easily swayed to her side. Not to mention that snake Tristan has already put his hooks in you! You have already helped him complete an order from Oliver!” Mercrutio venomously spit out the last part.

“What do you mean about Tristan?” I asked cautiously.

“He came up to you, and made you believe he was your friend, you are a tool to him as Oliver is.” he said giving me a pitying look.

“What are you trying to say, Oliver is just Tristan’s puppet?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yes! He is a Fallen, and has no place in the UnSeelie Court! His people are manipulative, and I believe Tristan is really giving the orders!” Mercrutio shouted out suddenly.

“I think you are wrong on that fact Mercrutio, Oliver is very much in control, why do you think such games like today occur. Instead of doing nothing or ending the threat, Tundry was saved. Angels are known for their level headedness and capability to understand what options are available, not to mention if Tristan was really in charge, this Witch would already be part of the Court, He did not get to his job by slacking off. I do not deny that the boy has the capability to be manipulative, but at this time I do not believe he is in charge.” Benvolio said suddenly. I was shocked that he spoke at that time, and shocked that he had those thoughts about the matter…

“Tristan did not approach me, if anything I had to force information out of him.” I said trying to defend Tristan.

“I hope to god you did not use your powers on him, because if Tristan knew that, he could bring you to an Unseelie Trial, and then you would end up the Court’s property.” Whispered Mercrutio.

I could not help but take in a breath; I did not enjoy the sound of what she had just said. To be the Court’s property did not sound fun, or exciting in any way imaginable for me. My quietness seemed to only validate what Mercrutio thought; that I had used magic on Tristan. I felt the need to add something to that open ended statement; I felt the need to add some idea, some small insignificant belief of my own, and some sort of control to the situation, that lets face it, I had no control of.

"I do not think Tristan is evil, manipulative, or using me.” I said half sure of the words that were coming out of my mouth.

“Are you willing to take that risk, you hardly know him? Are you really willing to trust him, over us? If so by all means tell him what you did, you may be right…. It is not my life that is on the line.” Mercrutio said looking at me with such intensity I felt as though he were looking through me into my soul.

“I hardly know him that is true, but I know you two even less, and last time I checked Tristan did not take me captive.” I breathed out, now utterly tired of this annoyance.

“We are not holding you captive you may ask to end this meeting at any time, but you must realize that although you may not like us we are trying to help you. Tristan has already put you into a life or death situation, yet we have not. If you would have died last hour, you would have been written off as a casualty of the Courts, not a person but a number to join the growing masses, you have been warned, and our meeting here is over, but you must remember we warned you, join a Court and we will have to kill you.” Benvolio said frowning slightly.

“Did you just threaten me!?” I asked shocked by his statement.

“No it was a promise, we have taken care of threats to the Courts' peace before, and do not fool yourself into believing you are something special, if you get involved you will be eliminated.” Stated Benvolio plainly as though he was speaking about the weather, or how much syrup he wanted on his pancakes, not my death. I was taken aback by his comment; I was not the uppity one, flaunting my powers. I did not realize that helping someone would upset so many people.

I did not know what to do. I was not sure if I should trust Tristan or not now. I did not want to screw up, because as Benvolio said, it was my life on the line here. I did not question the fact that he could kill me, for god’s sake he could freeze time, and he made that sound like it was a magic trick, not something that took dedication or hard work to complete.

The room the quiet, not a sound took place, as we stood there. Benvolio moved away to sit alone at the third large table in the room, while Mercrutio went over to table four, set his things down and began to talk about such random things from a cross the room, in a matter of minutes they had gone from talking about my death, to complaining about how much homework they had in geometry. I realized looking at the clock that they had not unfrozen the time. Before I could say anything though, Benvolio raised his hand and in a sudden fluid motion he whisked it through the air and slammed it on the desk.

I could not help jumping a little in my seat as he did. I could also not help but gasp as a bell rang through the school. Time had started to continue yet again. In the matter of seconds people began to swarm into the classroom. People of all races and sizes pored into the class, some of the groups being ethically diverse others sticking as close to their type as possible.

I watched shocked as Jasper walked into the room, arm draped around a small meek looking girl. A flair of unmistakable anger filled my heart, I did not exactly know why, I guess I was already use to Jasper annoying, flippant attitude, and that casual spark that made him, him. It sounded stupid and petty, I know. In fact I knew for a fact that before he walked into the room, if you had asked me what I thought about him I would have rolled my eyes. But that was then, and frankly this is now, and as of now, I was slightly irritated.

The girl, Jasper had his arm around was not anything special, as looks go that is. She had shoulder length light-brown hair and dark-green eyes. The girl was smiling and Jasper like usual was on the verge of hysterically laughing, it seemed as if he was always laughing, and as if I would forever miss the joke that had been said.

The two glided over to me. Jasper had a warm smile on his face. The girl was studying my face closely, a light seemed to click in her head, because she looked at Jasper wide eyed, and then back at me. She was biting her lip, and then had a dazed look upon her face as if deep in thought. She was silent, as was Jasper. We stood in awkward silence for a few moments before I began.
"Hello... Jasper and.....?" I began, unsure what to say next. The girl still did not look at me or even acknowledge my existence.
Jasper smiled, and nudged the girl she seemed to come back to reality, but still said nothing. Jasper's arm still wrapped around the girl. She blushed seeing that we were both staring at her. She smiled at me, and nodded.

"Um... Ya... I'm Emelia, Emmy for short, what is your name?" I asked, silently hating Jasper for making this conversation so... awkward.
"Her name is Lucy" Jasper said looking from her to me. Now I was mad. I wondered what Lucy's problem was, why would she not speak to me.
"Jasper, the girl has a voice I think she can speak for herself." I laughed out. The girl's eyes were staring endlessly at my mouth, and then for a few moments after I spoke. I watched as she frowned slightly as did Jasper and looked away.

"Emmy... She can't Lucy, is mute and deaf." He said looking at her. A sickness filled my stomach, I felt like a complete ass hole.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said touching her arm, to make sure the apology for my blunder got across thoroughly. Then I smacked Jasper on the arm hard.
"You know you could have told me before I made a complete jerk of myself Jasper!" I said giving him a dirty look. This day was getting oh so better and better, I knew I was about to snap. I really wanted to take Jasper’s head off for being stupid. I knew it was not his fault that my day had gone so badly, but man, ripping into him about his stupidity seemed more appealing by the second. I had to bite my tongue though because as I was about to yell at him Mrs. Jackal came into the room, and Jasper and Lucy had to return to their seats.
Everyone had finally gotten to his or her seats, I suddenly realized how horribly uncomfortable I was with my seat. Not only was I sitting across from Karma, and Luca, and next to Fredrick, but also over to my left sat two more members of The Chain Gang. I recognized them instantly as they took their seats, the only luckiness I seemed to have been the fact that the red-eyed Demon was not with them.

Mrs. Jackal had given the class instruction to draw something that expressed us; our creative style, our history, or feelings. I was lost with this concept; I was not creative, in the customary form. I thought of my spells, potions, and rituals as artistic in the since that they take some creative outlook and some original ideas of my own. I had not signed up for this class, it had been filler given to me. I was an artist in the since that I could mold pre-ordained things and such into my own items, but I am not gifted when it comes to coming up with things based on nothing. I was not the only one who was unsure of what to do, half the class groaned at the assignment, the other half, including Karma and Luca, took it with stride. Looking at them I saw the same thing, a glassy look in each eyes as they stared off into space, hand jagging precise and defined lines across the page in rapid motion. I knew it was not normal artwork, that they were drawling, I half wondered if using, what ever, powers they happened to possess was cheating on the ground that it was not their own work. Fredrick on the other hand was very annoyed, he would draw one line and erase it furiously as if the line was some evil thing he wished to vanquish. The other two members of the Chain Gang, seemed to take the assignment as a joke. I could not help but listen as they drew.

“Lex, what are you going to draw? Some suppressed childhood memory, that could help the school better understand our rugged past?!” Laughed out the shorter of the two boys.
“I am not sure, Rowan, I guess since we have this class for therapy I should draw a picture of my tortured past. Or I could just draw a house…” Lex said although he was not laughing.
Looking at the boys it was hard to tell that they had anything in common. Lex was tall; he had light golden blonde hair and eyes the shade of honey. Rowan on the other hand, was normal looking for the most part; He was not lanky or compact but somewhere in between the two. He had dark auburn hair, and those strange honey eyes, except his eyes were rimmed with a deep purple. Both boys were dressed literally the same, in dress shirts and black pants.
Most of the students I had seen today were dressed formally, in a way it made me think that they respected the school, in a since that they put effort in their appearance, or it could mean people were trying to intimidate each other by their wealth.

Lex had a serious look upon his face, as if he was thinking of something upsetting. Rowan on the other hand was nothing but laughs, and jokes. In a way I think they pretty much evened each other out, or at least it appeared that way.

I did not think that Lex felt like joking though, because the more Rowan pressed on the idea of this class as their ‘art therapy’ the more Lex looked as though he would erupt into anger. I watched as Lex concentrated on his blank piece of paper, his eyes fixated on something that was not even there in the first place. I watched as he started to make careless lines, which at the same time seemed to make since to me. He was doing something that was unknown to him; the way he was drawling showed he had just as much experience or want of this class as I did.

I fell into their conversation as I started my own drawling. I was unsure what to draw…. I was unsure what picture I would be able to come up with that would explain me. I felt the task was impossible, what one picture what one thing could explain a person? Was there ever such a thing, and if there was how shallow was that person to begin with. I could not understand, I did not think I would ever understand, true Art. I had not the imagination to take a picture of some sort and then be able to give a verified account of that person. I knew I was over thinking it. I knew that this should be easy, that this was something a three-year-old with a set of crowns could accomplish. Yet I found myself unable to do anything, anything at all. I knew I was not the only one; Fredrick had a blank paper, yet his was worse then mine, his use to be perfect white single slice of paper, now was littered with wrinkles, and eraser marks, and scrapes. I watched as he sat there doing nothing, I had a feeling he had given up upon this impossible task as well.

I knew that this paper was for a grade; I did not wish to fail my first assignment so I B.S’d it. I took Lex’s idea; I drew a house upon a snowy hill. My house, to be exact, I drew smoke coming out of a chimney and an herb garden covered in frost. I drew my tree, the one that I had spent hours in, hiding from the world, reading in. In a way I was proud of my drawling, it was not as bad as it could be.

I felt bored as I sat there; we still had a good five minutes left, and I like most of the class had completed the project. I looked around to see that my teacher Mrs. Jackal had started to go around the room and look over people’s shoulders, and give remarks to their pictures. I will admit she was not always very kind. She would give her views on the picture, and demand an explanation on to what motivated the person to draw it. That fact alone made me nervous. I watched with unease as she came to my table, her eyes peering skeptically at each of us. I felt bad as she walked over and picked up Fredrick’s picture first. I knew what would come out of her mouth would not be something pleasant, when she realized that nothing at all was on the page.

I watched as her eyes went wide, her mouth hung open, and she stared endlessly at the blank, scratched up page before her. She seemed to soak up the nothingness like some artistic ‘Holy Grail’ of sorts. I did not understand her fixation; it was just a white piece of paper, which had eraser marks on it. It was nothing more than a complete failure.
“Oh my goodness! Now this is what I was talking about! Such creativity. Such artistic understanding! Perfection! Utter Perfection!” Mrs. Jackal said her lips curved into the biggest smile I had ever seen. Fredrick and I sat there with mouth’s agape unsure what in the world she was talking about.

“I don’t get it. It’s a blank piece of paper.” I said giving her a confused look.
“Ah… It’s sad to see that today’s youth can not fully understand the aspect of abstract art, and the meaning behind it!” Mrs. Jackal said shaking her head in disappointment at me.
“Then what does it mean, prey tell...” I asked now amused.
“This white picture obviously represents Fredrick’s soul! I understand it completely on one aspect he wishes to start anew at this school, which is the white paper. Yet at the same time no matter how hard he tries to start clean, fresh, the ‘lines’ of his past still tug at him, and keep him from becoming something perfect on the outside, the lines show his faults that he wishes to hide by erasing them, but can you really ever erase your past, I think not! Just pure perfection.” She said smiling

Smiling Mrs. Jackal collected Fredrick's paper, and moved over to look at what Luca had completed. I laughed at Fredrick's surprised face.
"I had no clue you were so deep." I chuckled at Fredrick.
"Neither did I... But it did beat the hell out of the picture of the cat I was trying to draw." He whispered to me.

I chuckled to myself, enjoying a brief moment of happiness. It was a moment where I almost forgot that Fredrick was a Made-Vampire, and not a normal person. In that brief moment I almost thought of the people in my class as people and not monsters that could be far more dangerous then they are worth. But of course reality had to come crashing down on me like a burning building, in the form of the sound of a clipboard falling.
I looked up to find Mrs. Jackal's face filled with horror. Her clipboard, which had the completed art on it, hit the floor with a loud bang. I watched as some students looked up curiously from their work to stare at our table.

"Oh... My..." Said Mrs. Jackal hand covering her mouth.
I looked across the table to see what the problem was. Luca looked as shocked as she did.
"I did not draw this!" he said shocked, grabbing the picture. I caught a glimpse of the picture and was sick. The picture was terrifying and completely mind numbing. The picture he had drawn was unmistakably of this room, on fire. In the picture, bodies' of people in the room, at this moment, littered the floor. Each body showed something mistakably wrong about it, missing limbs, heads turned all the way around, blood gushing from the most grotesque places. The picture was extremely realistic, which made it even more upsetting, and upon the flames and carnage, sat Luca upon Mrs. Jackal's desk, his eyes were bright and filled with light, his lips curved into a smirk. The picture was evil. The picture was.... Wrong. He was wrong. Luca was crazy. I watched as other students gathered around the desk to see what the problem was. I could hear gasps from the class, as they saw the picture. Looks of rage filled everyone's face as they stared at Luca.

Luca looked upset, confused, and then angry. I watched as he pushed back from his desk, hastily, and wiped the picture in half, before he pushed through the crowd of people and out the art class door. As he fled out of the room and into the corridor, I could hear him say a muttered 'sorry'.

The chaos continued as Mrs. Jackal moved onto Karma's artwork. Her piece of art did not contain the whole class but it was equally disturbing. Her picture had three parts to it. Three different pictures each one worse then the others. Mrs. Jackal's face grew grim.
"I want you to explain yourself at this moment, Karma!" Bellowed out Mrs. Jackal angrily.
" I am not sorry. I did what you asked. I drew something that showed my creative abilities." Karma said not showing any emotion at all.

"If death is the limit of your creative abilities, I think I will have to report you to Pandora, as well as Luca." She said giving Karma a dark look.
"Death is not what I draw only... I draw memories I am a Reader. Each picture is real, of someone in this class' past." She said motioning to her paneled art.

"That is sick, and wrong, they are not your memories to present, and you have no right to air everyone's dirty laundry." Said Mrs. Jackal.
"If you noticed the person who the memory is about's face is blank. You would not be able to tell who's it is." Karma said looking at her art in admiration.
"If they wish to present their memories on their own that is fine. But I will not except this." Said Mrs. Jackal turning away from Karma.
I knew I did not want to but I could not help but look at her artwork.
In the pictures Karma had shown very grotesque images.
The top corner picture showed a teen boy our age facing a wall, his shirt ripped off, he was shackled to the wall. He had lines across his back, blood gushed out of his wounds like a foist. Behind him sat a crying girl catching the blood that fell from his wounds with a golden chalice. Behind her stood a large man with a bloody whip. The picture was sickening.

I hardly wished to move onto the next picture, but I found myself unable to not look down.

The next picture showed the lifeless body of a girl around our age, her body was being pulled in some current. Her long black hair covered her blank face. It made me sick. I knew that she was dead. She was the only person in the picture. As Karma had said she drew the images of people in this very room. I could not help but look around wondering who the girl was.

In the last panel was the picture of a faceless girl a little older then us, standing with a gun in her hands as she kicked two bloody bodies. It was very easy to tell who the killer was, seeing as she had long bright red hair. Angie or Blair, or whatever the hell people called her, was the only red head in the class. I had expected outrage at the pictures; I had expected anger at Karma. I had not expected what did ensue though.

"Mrs. Jackal I think I speak for everyone when I say that she needs to be thrown out of class, she hardly hid the identities of the people, even without the faces you can easily tell who the pictures are about!" Yelled out Angie, who had taken it upon herself to grab Karma and forcibly pull her out of her chair. I watched as Lex, pushed Angie, and she went flying over the back of a chair and fell haphazardly on the floor.
"Don't touch her, you dirty little murderer." Growled out Lex. I watched as Angie pulled herself off of the floor.

"Oh, how rich, coming from a member of the Chain-Gang. You have killed far more people then I ever have." Angie laughed out as she pushed people out of her way, and walked up to Lex. They seemed to have a stare off.
"You're just some stupid-uppity-bitch, and you had better back off, before I remove you myself." Lex said angrily.

"Wow, you’re going to hit a girl? Just to protect your little girlfriend? Really now." Angie laughed rage bubbling in her eyes.
"This has nothing to do with Karma, she can defend herself, this has to do with you and me. Oh... I did not introduce myself I am Duke Lex Ashford." Lex said giving Angie a dirty look.
"Oh... That's it isn't it?! You want to avenge your mommy and daddy's death? Pathetic, just like them." Angie laughed out.
I watched as Lex punched Angie in the face.
It seemed in slow motion as Angie fell back and hit the floor. I watched as she gave Lex a look of death as she held her disfigured and bloody nose. I watched, as Angie stood back up to retaliated in some form, when Mrs. Jackal jumped in between Lex and Angie.

“That is enough! I have had enough! I did not sign up for this job, for a bunch of snot nosed kids to treat my classroom and me in such a manner, Karma, Lex, and Angie, I want you to follow me to the Office this moment.
And you,” she said pointing at me. “I want you to collect the rest of the classes’ artwork, and give a grade on each.” Mrs. Jackal Said giving a disapproving look at everyone before walking out dragging the three behind her.
I could not believe what I had just heard! Did a teacher actually just put me in charge? I stared in disbelief at the clipboard and grade list in my hand. I half wondered if Mrs. Jackal was insane, yet at the same time she was one of the only teachers that had interfered and stopped a fight or dangerous situation from occurring. So I had to put her in high regards for at least accomplishing that large feet. At the same time I wondered if I was prepared for the job ahead of me. I was unsure of what to do now. The class was in complete disarray, people running around to room, groups talking, people shouting, complete chaos. Artwork was forgotten among the rambles of a once productive class. Before I could ponder the mess ahead of me, Fredrick climbed upon his desk, his face cool and collected as he started.

“Silence!” He barked out, most of the class ignored him. “I SAID SHUT UP NOW!” he screamed out at the top of his lungs. That did get the attention of the class though. “This is still a classroom and not a zoo! I want everyone to sit in their seats and be quiet NOW!” he bellowed out. Fredrick’s face was one of pure authority. His blood-red eyes were filled with rage as he growled out his command. I watched shocked as the class as a whole sat down in their seats and was silent. With of course the exception of Rowan, Lucy, and Campton. I watched as Jasper signed something to the disgruntled Lucy that made her eyes open wide and her face pale as she quickly fumbled into her seat. Which left Campton and Rowan standing defiantly.

“I will not be ordered around by people who are clearly under me.” Campton said snobbishly his nose raised high in the air as he looked from Fredrick to me.
“I just want a better view as the Vampire pommels that stupid pompous Angel.” Smirked Rowan.

“Demon scum!” growled out Campton.
“Angelic Windbag” smirked Rowan.
“Both of you just shut the hell up!” Screamed out Fredrick.
“You seem to not understand that I’m not asking you but telling you to sit the fuck down!” Fredrick said walking towards the two boys. Both boys stumbled back and fell into their seats.
Smiling as he past me on the way to his own desk Fredrick whispered “Their all yours now.” Fredrick said a smirk upon his face.
I nodded silently to myself; I was not sure how to do this. I knew that I did not want to fail Mrs. Jackal; half because I respected her, half because I was scared of what the consequences would be if I did. So clutching the clipboard for dear life I put my own art on it, giving myself an ‘A+’, heck I deserved an ‘A+’. It was not like she couldn’t change it if she did not agree with the grades I gave out today anyways.
I breathed slowly in and out, trying to calm my nerves as I walked over to Rowan’s table. He was watching me as I approached a frown upon his face.
“You’re the girl that helped Emil last hour aren’t you?” He said handing me his paper.
“I was helping Tundry, not Emil.” I said rolling my eyes at his comment, before looking at his paper.

“It does not matter, in a way you helped him, although Emil does not except help, or ever admits he needs it for that matter, you still did The Chain Gang a service, which automatically means that we owe you a favor, of your choosing.” Rowan said chuckling to himself.

“I do not need a favor from criminals.” I said trying my best to follow Tristan’s advice about how to handle them.

“A favor is a favor no matter who it comes from, I would not go around turning down help, even in the most unlikely places, there will always be a time when such help could be put to great use.” Rowan said smiling sheepishly.

“You do not seem as brute as the rest of your group, do I even dare ask what service you provide them?” I asked still unable to understand his picture.

“I think you can tell by my picture what I am and what I do.” He said offhandedly.

“I’m afraid I don’t get your picture at all…” I said shrugging.

“What? That is clearly a picture of me swimming in gold and jewels!” Rowan said laughing at my face.

“Um… OH! That is what the squiggles are.” I laughed at him. The picture was really badly drawn, but as he said I could see a stick figure swimming in diamond shaped objects and circles.

“I guess art therapy is not my thing. What a shame I was so looking forward to expressing myself in pictures.” He said burrowing his eyebrows and trying to look serious. I could not help myself from laughing at him.

“This picture still does not really answer my question though.” I said casually.

“I am the thief of the group, without me I wonder how they would manage to not get caught when doing any task.” He added.

“If you are able to get them out of any scruff as you claim to be able to do, how come you are here?” I asked brusquely.

“That is none of your bee’s wax, and I care not to reply.” He said irritated.

“So you screwed up.” I said trying to walk away from him, as I did though I felt a tug on my arm.

“I never screw up. It was not my fault, also you should take Lex’s work, although he was kicked out of class, he did work hard on it, and deserves a grade, and before you judge me, or him or any of my group you should know our past, we are people as well, maybe if you were paying attention to the little fight that just occurred, this picture will cure things up a bit.” He said handing my Lex’s drawling.

Looking at it I had to fight a gasp, although I knew it was coming, the people in Tundry’s picture that Angie/Blair had killed were in Lex’s picture as well, the were shown off as busts underneath both the was words Mother and Father. Angie/Blair had killed both of his parents. I would be just as angry as Lex had my parents been murdered and their murdered merely had been slapped on the wrists, and set free. Not to mention Lex had to be in a class with his parents’ killers every day. It was driving me insane just thinking about it.
I had to keep going so I quickly put down an A under his name and walked over to the next table, which held Jasper, Lucy, Campton, and a tall brunette girl who had been sitting next to Tundry in first-hour.

I found out that the girl in question’s name was Viola, her picture was well done, it was of a girl playing the Cello. I had to give the girl an A for that, I mean I had given myself an A, so why not crazy Cello girl as well?

I found it difficult to walk over to Jasper I did not know why but I did. I was quite as I went to grab his paper.

Grasping the piece of paper I was transfixed with the amount of detail he had put into the piece of work. It was as if a camera took it. I could not help but be edgy as I looked at it, five solemn faces looked back at me. Two of the faces belonged to girls three of them belonged to boys, one of the faces I recognized immediately as Jasper. The others I had never seen before.
It seemed obvious it was of his family, as Lex had done. The older man in the picture resembled Jasper to a ‘T’ Strong face, although his was adorn with wrinkles, large brown-green eyes, and a combed full set of hair that was now peppered shades of grey white and black. He had a stern face that seemed as if he took no nonsense.

Next to him stood a boy that was what I could easily describe as handsome, I could not tell if it was from the wicked smile in his eyes or the pleasant smirk on his face, I could tell easily he was trouble though. His hair was a shining blonde, the color of sweet sticky honey and billowing wheat, his eyes blue with that same distinctive green rim, which marked the men in his family.

In front of the older man and the blonde, sat a woman of frail standing, she was tall, and had the same long billowy hair as the boy behind her. She was dressed in a very regal standing, it looked old, I was not sure when though, because I had never studied American History before, but I wholeheartedly doubted that people still dressed in such a fashion. The skirt its self was so wide I had to wonder if she could be holding three or four more of Jasper’s relatives under it. I do not know why but my attention was brought to her thin pale neck, which was adorned with a cameo on a black ribbon.

In front of her sat Jasper, he looked about the same as he did before me, the same soft smile; the same soft eyes that seemed to have a joke resting in his mind. The only conceivable difference was his cloths, in the picture he had on a timely trousers and white linen shirt that made me think of Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. Now Jasper wore simple jeans and a band shirt that might I even say looked just as good as the outfit he had on in the picture.

Sitting next to him was a girl who struck me as odd; she had dark purple eyes that were misplaced seeing that no one in the family had purple eyes. The girl was about five or so, with a very pretty heart shaped face and a set of pouty lips, I had to wonder if she were still around and our age if she would be a heart throb for teen boys everywhere. She had long silky black hair like Jasper’s except hers was poker straight. I was not sure why but I felt as though something was not right with her. I was not sure what but that feeling did not leave me as I asked Jasper who each person was.

“My father, and my brother Ashley are standing in the back, my mother is sitting in the chair, I am of course sitting on the floor, next to my little sister Cecelia.” Jasper said a sad smile on his face.

I nodded and tried to take the picture out of his hands. My hand slightly brushed his as I grasp the paper, I felt in that moment as if I was going to be sick. The hair on the back of my neck stood straight up, my eyes began to water. I could not stop myself from blinking rapidly; I quickly let go of the picture, hoping that, by letting go I would stop the reaction that was happening to me. It was to no prevail though, if anything as the picture drifted to the floor, I became suddenly worse, my heart began to race and my palms began to sweat. I could hardly make out anything in the room besides swirling colors and threatening shapes. I knew that on some level this was like what had happened in P.E. except that I was not being sucked into someone’s mind, but was being sucked into a picture, an event.

I had read about such occurrences in my Grimoire ‘Spell-Book’ My great-great-grandmother in particular; Clarrissa who in my opinion added the most information to the book out of all of the holders of it; had experimented with Picture-Reading, which was a form of Witch-craft that only high powered Witches were able to accomplish. I had a feeling that the amount of power I had absorbed last hour was responsible for this happening. Unlike last hour though I knew what to do. I had been mystified as a kid by this magic, and had tried to make it work many a times before, but had never been able to do so. Picture-Reading, was relatively safe, and although it could seem like forever to the person witnessing the event, I knew from what Clarrissa had said that it would seem as though to everyone else as merely seconds.

It seemed odd to me that I had had so much happen in one day that was so beyond what I could have expected. This among Roses vision, my P.E. scare, and not to forget the ceremony this morning that had seemed divine enough. I had to wonder, if every day would turn out as eventful as today was, or if this was just a fluke. There was so many secrets in this school and so many things that I could learn, that it made my head spin, for A moment I began to wonder if coming here was really a bad idea, I had on one day completed magic that I had been trying to do for so many years. I slightly wondered if this was my destiny and if I had found what I was really looking for, an escape. But that was far too deep a thought for me at this time, so I packed it away, and allowed the picture to suck me into it and start the even that was about to unfold.

I felt a breeze as color swirled around me filling me to the brim, pulling and contorting me, and my surroundings until I found myself standing in the room the portrait had illustrated.
The room was a soft clay red, delicately painted red roses lined the boarding at the top and bottom of the walls, deep brown wood that shined brightly covered the floor, a fireplace crackled in the back of the room. Fancy old chairs, rugs, and love seats littered the room a sewing kit lied forgotten by the fireplace. I realized that I was not alone in the room; Cecelia and Ashley were standing near one of the large bay windows farthest from the door. Ashley did not look happy in the least. Cecelia looked troubled, and slightly scared. I could see why Ashley was carrying a large three-prong candlestick holder, which had some dark red stains upon it’s base. I watched as he shook the holder in her face a devilish look upon his. He looked evil in that moment his eyes filled with anger flickered in and out with the flames of the fireplace. I wanted to reassure the girl that it was okay, but I could not, she could not see, hear, or feel my touch seeing as this was not really happening I was just seeing an event, I had not time traveled.

I watched as his lips began to move in an audible fashion. “If you even think of uttering a word of what you saw to anyone I shall find you, you know I will, you know I can, and if you do I will put you in that grave with her!” Ashley growled waving the holder at her once more. I realized suddenly that the red smudges on it were blood.
I jumped as the door behind me suddenly opened. Jasper, his mother, father and a lanky man holding a canvas and paints entered the room. I shuddered as Jasper walked right through me, I watched confused as the stopped and looked back to where he just walked, for a brief moment I thought he saw me, but that was impossible, it was like watching a movie, the people in the movie were not really looking at you as they acted, were they?
I watched curious as Ashley stepped away from Cecelia quickly wiping the blood from the holder onto the underside of his sleeve. “Mother, Father” Ashley said bowing his head slightly in respect, as he placed the holder on top of a nearby table.
“Oh Ashley darling, it does my heart good to see you playing with your sister.” Said his mother smiling.

“I know what you meant mother, I also enjoy it to the highest degree when we are being agreeable towards each other.” He said giving Cecelia one more look, as to keep her mouth shut before continuing on. I watched as he approached his father leaving his spot by the window behind him, he stopped and grimaced at Jasper as he watched him help the man tow the painting equipment into the room. I watched as Mrs. Everitt AKA Jasper’s mother tried to make idle conversation.

“It is such a happy yet sad time, you see for this will be the last family portrait we will have of just my lovely little family, my youngest son Jasper is to married this coming spring.” She explained to the man. He nodded curtly coughing lightly into his handkerchief.
“It shall take me but a moment to set up, please pose as you wish.” He said not smiling.
I watched as Jasper’s father set up the scene that would be portrayed in Jasper’s work as well. As everyone took his or her spots it was not quiet as the picture could take up to an hour to complete.
In fact for the first ten minuets it was extremely boring, I was able to pick up on a few things from the conversations, about Jasper’s life though. Apparently Jasper lived on a cotton plantation, I had a notion of what that was; although we did not have any near where I lived that I was aware. I was also able to pick up on some conversation about a war. I did not know my American history so I did not know what war they were talking about; I put that down on a list of things to remember to look up once I found where the library was at the school. Most of the conversation was about politics though, which lead to fighting from the men of the house, it seemed that Jasper was on one side of the argument and his father and brother were on the other. My first instinct of Jasper’s father being a no nonsense type of person seemed to be proven as time went on.

I tried to get over the fact that Jasper was going to get married, or dare I even thought about it, got married. I think that is something you tell people, especially before you start to flirt with another girl, okay maybe he had not really been flirting with me, but it felt like it! I wondered if I had met whom he had married, I wondered for a second if it was Lucy. A vision of the two together flashed before my eyes, and I realized that neither was wearing a wedding ring. So perhaps I was being overdramatic.
I did not have to wait long for the topic to come up, thank god Jasper’s mother droned on about the most random topics, or I fear I would have never gotten to hear about who he was to marry and all the little details along the way.
“Jasper did Lillyana write as to when she would arrive?” Asked Mrs. Everitt smiling at her youngest son.
“Yes, although I am a tad worried.” Said Jasper scrunching up his nose as he had done upon the bus.

“Why ever so?” Asked his mother looking at him confused.
“She should have arrived hours ago.” Said Jasper his eyes furrowed.
I watched as Ashley smirked and Cecelia turned green. That is when I thought of the blood and putting two and two together, I got a horrible feeling that the blood was hers.

Only you would pick such a bride who is neither practical nor punctual. I must say she is far to head strong, if it wasn’t for her looks and family she would not be a suitable match at all.” Stated plainly Jasper’s father, with a look of displeasure.

“What are you trying to say father?” Jasper said a frown upon his face.

“All I am trying to say is that maybe you should act more like your brother Ashley.” His father muttered, just loud enough for his family to hear. It was difficult for my ears to pick up and I was three feet away from them. It was a family matter that he did not obviously want the painter to know about, although a man who wished to save face in such matters should not have made such comments to begin with. I could not help myself from shaking my head wildly at that thought; apparently the way they were speaking was even affecting me.

“Caleb, that was uncalled for! Lillyana is a fine young woman, and there is no better son alive then Jasper.” Said his mother in a scolding tone.
“If anything Ashley you could learn a few things from your brother, like finding a nice bride, and eventually giving me some grandchildren.” Jasper’s mother laughed out.

"I am content with how I live at the moment, thank you very much mother." Ashley said glaring.

"How could you ever be content with all the sin you toss around?" Asked Jasper perturbed.

"I beg to see the problem with how I live my life." Briskly replied Ashley. I watched as Jasper quickly placed his hands over Cecelia's ears before speaking quietly.

"Problem, Problem? How do you not see the problem with your excessive gamboling, smoking those god offal cigars, and not to mention..." Jasper's eyes shifted side to side as if he was about to speak of something utterly scandalous. "Not to mention those indecent women you fill your time with, you are not a gentlemen in the least since of the word." He said shaking his head incredulously.

"Excuse me Sir, could you put your hands down please, I can not paint you in such a pose!" Coughed out the painter.

"Sorry." Jasper said his hands quickly redrawing from Cecelia's head.

"Let's speak of more civilized topics." stated Jasper's mother.

"I suppose you are right Mrs. Everitt." chuckled Mr.Everitt for the first time showing some other look upon his face besides distain.

"Sir, you have come from town, have you not?" Asked Mrs. Everitt politely.

"Yes Ma'am, I have." Curtly replied the painter.

"Any interesting business you could speak of Sir? I heard that General Hood would be stopping by town soon, as a way to rally the young men into joining the cause. I dare say there are many amongst the men here who would be a far better use to the great southern cause if they joined then sitting and complaining about politics all day." Sighed out Mrs. Everitt shaking her head sadly.

"Actually, General Hood will not be visiting Mrs.Everitt." The painter said not bothering to look up from his artwork.
"Why ever not? I had made special arrangements for his arrival, this throws off all of my plans at making him a special guest at Peach-Village Plantations." Complained Mrs. Everitt.

"I do not wish to upset you my dear lady or the little one, but it is my deep understanding that General Hood did not wish to travel through town because of the recent outbreak of Tuberculosis, it may seem silly to a lady of such standings but he was afraid that marching his men through would have dastardly effects upon his men. I think he wishes to save the lives of his men for war and not disease." Mumbled the painter.

"What is Tu-ber-cu-los-is?" asked Cecelia confused.

"um... It is when you get very, very sick.” said Jasper slowly.

"But you get better right?" Asked Cecelia smiling hopefully.

"No, Cee'Cee, your lungs disintegrate, you cough them up along with blood and other things, experience unspeakable torture and pain, and then die." whispered Ashley to Cee'Cee.

I watched as Cecelia's eyes filled with tears and she started crying uncontrollably. Jasper having picked up upon what he had just said was outraged.
"Ashley would it pain you too much to shut your bloody mouth?" Growled out Jasper to his brother.

"Boys please calm down!" barked out a very grumpy Mr. Everitt.

"Did you not hear what he said?" Jasper asked angrily.

"No, all I hear is you being disrespectful Jasper do not make me tell you to be silent again." Replied Mr. Everitt sending out a wave of unrelinquished power. I watched as Ashley smirked in the background obviously pleased that he had slipped below the radar of his father and would get away with the things he had said.

Cee'Cee stopped crying as the painter walked over and grabbed her face.
"If you wish me to finish the picture I need all of your faces to be still." He said turning Cee'Cee's head into a more appealing position for him to paint.

"Yes...Sir." Said Cee'Cee slowly. An awkward silence filled the room. The painter continued his work his eyes set determined upon the task at hand.

Minuets ticked by as everyone stayed motionless.

"Magnificent, I dare say my best work yet." mused the artist.

"So you are done?" Asked Cee'Cee.

"Yes, I am all done." He said smiling to himself.
I watched as Cee'Cee bounded up from her seat and ran over to see the portrait.

"How pretty!" she giggled before continuing on "Jasper come look quick!"

Jasper laughed as he walked over to an ecstatic Cee'Cee.

"Yes Very nice, actually you did use a very nice color palette." said Jasper looking respectively at the portrait.

"Jasper lets go play in the garden!" Cee'Cee said skipping over and pulling him out of the room.

I watched as Ashley slipped away and idle chat began to emerge between the painter and Jasper's parents.

Colors began to swim before my eyes twisting and pulling at the picture reality, until I was back in the exact same room, except for outside the window it was pitch black and the grandfather clock in some hall/room was ringing it's twelfth ring.

I realized that again like before I was not the only one in the room.
"Jasper and Ashley seemed to be deep in conversation, one that did not look pleasant or cheery in any way.

"Ashley have you gone up around the bend? You heard that man! Do you want to get us all killed?" Whispered Jasper angered.

"I will not pick up Tuberculosis Jasper. I am an Everitt, I would see it by now brother, my vision’s never fail me. All I have seen is me drunk, bedding three lovely women; at the same time dare I say, not to mention the gold I will pick up on the side." Smirked Ashley.

"That is wrong Ashley, you are an Oracle, you are suppose to help people not find ways into the beds of women." Growled Jasper venomously.

"Like you would know Jasper, if I have observed correctly you have only had three visions in your whole life, Cee'Cee has more visions then you, what a failer."

"I don't care what you say about me, think of Cee'Cee!" Begged Jasper.

"If that brat died I would be doing everyone a favor." said Ashley rolling his eyes.

"How can you say that about your own flesh and blood? She is your sister you should care about her!" Growled out Jasper.

"That is where you are wrong Jasper I care deeply for her, she is after all going to inherit a third of father's estate, money, not to mention dowries once father and mother pass on. I care deeply for my dear sisters presence, as should you as well. Think of the inheritance we would receive if our dear sister had an accident, I dare say it would be far enough for you to pen that gallery you wanted and to take that trip to Paris. Half of all of the money father left her would go to you and half to I. Think about the possibilities!" Said Ashley smirking.

I watched as Jasper's face turned beet red.

"You basterd, if you touch a hair upon her head, or cause her death in any way I will kill you!" Jasper growled out.

"Slow down, she is worth more money if she lives... For now at least." Ashley added before walking out of the house and into the night..
♠ ♠ ♠
Character of the Chapter:

Image

Congrats' Fredrick!

SWEET JESUS I AM DONE!!! *with this 20 page chapter.* god this took forever, and the day is not over, I would like to say it will be over in chapter 13 though :)
With of course thanks to my Jasper fangirl *Fish.Go.Glub.Glub* *new username same fangirl XD*

Oh and I would like more messages, really people I have 13 subscribers I would like to know who they are XD

and Hello Kittii AKA Kaitlyn favorite little fangirl/Besty friend :)