Status: 215 pages of pure tantalizing story, (Writing Chapter 28, and all that goes with it!)

Our Deathly Love

Jasper, Fredrick and then some!

Image

I watched shocked at what I had just heard as the colors, and shape of the room began to fade away; like an old television screen being turned off. New shapes and colors replaced the old ones, bringing me back to the world of the present and not of memory.

I blinked my eyes rapidly trying to adjust to the harsh light of the room. I was still bent over trying to pick up the picture that I was sucked into, my legs and mind seemed to have different idea’s upon the fact of how to move, and I could only watch as my ankle twisted and I fell on my butt.

Giggles and laughs erupted from class as I tried to get up unsuccessfully. I sat on the ground blushing like mad; Jasper’s picture grasped firmly in my hands. Two hands reached out in front of me, one Fredrick’s and one Jasper’s. I did not know how Fredrick had reached me so quickly; frankly I did not want to know.

I knew that I should have accepted their help, smiled and thank them, but my pride would not let me. I had to do this myself, even if I fell again. Both of them gave me a weird look as I pushed their hands away; I wondered if to them, a girl not excepting their hand was preposterous. From what I had seen of Jasper’s past, girls were delicate, and needed taken care of; and by the simple things Fredrick said I could tell he was old as well.

It took a moment but I was finally able to pull myself up off the floor. I forced a small smile upon my face as I brushed myself off. I picked up the clipboard and continued my diligent work.

The tedious work absorbed my thoughts; I tried my best not to think about what I had just seen. The work itself helped immensely until the bell to leave rang. Many of the students piled out of the room leaving their artwork on their desk to be collected before I could even ask for them to turn it in. Sighing and realizing I was the only person left in the room I gathered up the rest of the artwork, gave it a grade and put it on Mrs. Jackal’s desk. I gathered my things up quickly and sprinted out of the door and right into Jasper’s chest, knocking both of us down.

“I’m sorry are you okay?” I asked through my teeth. I was deeply annoyed at him.

“Um…Yep, nothing broken!” He said laughing as he got up and offered his hand again. I ignored it as I picked my books and myself off of the floor.

“Can I carry your books for you?” He asked smiling at me softly.

“No, I really have to get to class, as should you. Oh and why were you waiting out here?” I asked slightly peeved.

“I wanted to escort you to class, you were looking a little shaky, and I though you could use my assistance.” He said his trademark smile firmly in place; I could not tell if he was serous or just joking.

“That is kind of creepy, and I’m fine, so ya, I have to go.” I said hurrying away from him.
I watched in dismay as he followed close behind.

“I can’t leave, I have to go to Drama as well.” He said laughing.

“How did you know that was my next class?” I asked totally creeped out at this point.

“I snuck a look at your classes.” He said smiling.

“That totally reassures me that you are not a creepy stalker.” I said rolling my eyes.
I watched as hurt filled Jasper’s face, which shocked me, I could not help but feel bad for my comment.

“Sorry, I did not mean to say that.” I whispered looking away from him.

“It’s fine… I’m a bit out of reach with current social rules. I did not mean to creep you out.” Jasper said quickly picking up pace as the bell rang.

“Crap, we’re late!” I said starting to sprint towards my next class, Jasper in tow.

“Don’t worry Ms. Copperfield has to understand, right?” Jasper said opening door for me to our next hour class.

Boy was he wrong!

“Ah, Emelia Marie Badica, and Jasper Emmet Everitt I presume; How nice for you to join us.” Replied a slender teen barley older then we were. I wondered if this was a joke. She could not be the teacher! A third of the class looked older then her. I watched as her lips formed in a frown, her large violet colored eyes stared at us with disappointment.

“Sorry, Mrs. Jackal kept us late.” Jasper said, not lying but not necessarily telling the truth either.

“Fine, but I do not want it to happen again, tardiness is the plague of the world for people these days, I swear would it kill you children to come to class on time?” She said her angelic face contorted in anger. Then in a moment her anger turned into happiness, for no apparent reason at all.

“See; what did I tell you guys? They fall for it all the time!” She laughed out her high soprano voice chiming off of the large walls of the theater room we were in. I was beyond confused, I had no idea as to what she was talking about, I watched as the rest of the class Jasper excluded, laughed and smiled, some even clapped.

“I should apologize for making examples out of you two, but I do that exercise at least once for each of my classes. I was showing the class that with proper training you could use Drama to influence others. It also shows how easy people can be moved or made to believe you are feeling something that you are not!” she said laughing.

”I would like to thank you for being good sports, also I would like you to find a seat, I must start class.” She said smiling at both of us. I was not sure if I liked her or not; but I did have to admit I thought she was really pissed at us, and not just acting. I did not hold what she did against me I was late after all. Yet she put me on edge, being able to shift emotions like that; how would I ever tell if anything she said was sincere.

Looking around the room I took note of its appearance. The front of the room was a lavish stage; lights and plush red curtains graced its exterior. The stage itself was made out of a light brown wood. This was not a homemade stage that was apparent; this stage was the type you would expect to find at theaters and Opera houses, not in a classroom. The room its self was magnificent. The walls of the large square room were painted in music notes, mural’s and lavish landscapes; from scenes of world-renowned plays and musicals. The floor was made out of large polished black stone slabs. The room had theater seats not the wooden chairs of my other classes. Each chair was set facing the stage; each chair had arm and headrests, and was made out of the same dark red upholstery as the stage curtains. At the front of the room was an Orchestra pit that held a desk, and wooden chairs.

Jasper and I took a seat near the back of the room. I took notice of whom our teacher was; she had on funny outdated clothing that seemed more stage costume than real attire. Her hair itself was white blond with strands of honey held up in a hairnet made out of silk and pearls. Her skirt was floor length and moved as she walked, it was close to her body and looked as though it was a curtain. Her shirt was a starch white tunic top; which was square cut in the front to show off her white gold necklace that held one large white pearl on it, like pendant.

As I watched from my seat, she began to speak.

“I would like to thank you all for joining Drama, I have the honor to tell you that this class will not be an easy class, this is an art, not a filler class. When you walk in this room expect to work. I will have us do theatrical exercises every day, we will immerse ourselves in musicals and plays, we will work on the history behind the theater and also new ideas, my goal is to have theatrical prodigies out of all of you by the end of the year, we will be doing two performances each semester, one musical and one play, so that everyone has a chance to express themselves, we will start with The Wizard of Oz as our musical, and Romeo and Juliet for our play, next semester we will be doing Wicked and Macbeth. Today I will allow you to get acquainted with your fellow classmates, because tomorrow we work!” She said smiling softly at us.

I watched as people began to mingle; Jasper himself walked away also to begin getting to know the class. I was again unsure what to do. It was not that I could not come up with some witty remark, or some story to tell a classmate I was just unsure how to even start a conversation, or who to start the conversation with, I was an ;awkward penguin; or at least that is what I think Arya had called me on the bus.

I laugh when I hear it now, but when she first called me that I was slightly insulted. I am just not a people person that could be due to my upbringing or some would even blame it upon my Gypsy heritage, I preferred the word Romani. A lot of people would hate me for that fact alone.

My mother often told me 'I was lucky that I did not look like the typical Romani.' I often quietly disagreed at least then I would be a part of something, a hated group, but still I would have something to cling to.

My father was not Romani, but my mother was raised as one, and when I was young she would tell me stories of her childhood, which was not a happy one. She would tell me that for the first seven years of her life her parents would travel with her and her five brothers and sisters in a cart, they would make camp at the edges of towns and more then not, be hungry or cold.

That is how she began to realize her talents as a healer. Her parents would tell her that her powers were given to her by the Fae that roamed the land as they did. I was as a child fascinated by her stories. She gave such detail of her hardships and fears that seemed fictional from my seat near the fireplace, warm and safe.

My favorite stories were of the games she and her sisters and brothers would play as children. She would always be the Princess of the Gypsy's, and go on incredible adventures where she would escape doom only by her wit and charms. Her brothers and sisters would either be the evil villains or her companions. She told me that the games where all that comforted her at that time, although she loved her family she hated how she lived. She was tired of being run out of towns, and being looked down upon for her family.

She was more than relieved when her father bought a house on the outskirts of a small village. Although they were still treated badly, she had a home and was happy, her father became the main carpenter of the village and as time went on she became accepted by the villagers. Her time in that house was one of the happiest times in her life. As she reached this point in her stories her face would always fall, I knew and dreaded what was next. The epidemic.

Even though her family was accepted they were still Romani they were still Gypsies. That is why when influenza swept through town, they were blamed for it, even though she lost three siblings they were still the guilty ones, they were still forced to leave. My grandfather had lost faith in the land and its people and quickly bought tickets to America, a place he though could help his family of now five. My mother hated America she spoke of it with disdain, she hated the crowded cites filled with filth, death, and pollution. Her mother worked her fingers till they would bleed sewing intricate fabrics that she herself would never be able to afford, her father worked as an apprentice at a cabinetry shop because his word on his ability was not trusted.

My mother spoke of how her siblings and her would spend hours putting together paper flowers. Yet all that work only bought them a small two room apartment. It took them years to afford to buy a house, and by that time she was already out of high school and working two jobs, my mother had secretly saved money for years before having enough to travel. At first my Mother did not think of really coming back to Romania but as she traveled the rural England countryside she felt a pain in her heart that made her long for the place she had once called home, taking a risk she spent the money intended to send her home on a bus ticket to Romania, she had intended on going to Bucharest and find a job in the city, but to her disdain she had only enough money to get her to a little village near Pitesti, which was a good 75 miles or so away from her destination.

The moment my mother stepped off of the bus she questioned by military officials, Romania at the time had become a Communist run country.

My mother was short tempered at the time and had made a rather rude comment towards one of the officers who had come on to her. The officer was not pleased to say the least and was intent on taking her into custody, when a man having over heard the conversation stepped in. The man was tall strong built with curly black hair and large blue eyes. He spoke to the officer and persuaded him, with the help of a few leu (Romanian money); that taking her in for questioning was unnecessary.

My mother was grateful to the man for saving her, and accepted his proposition that they should get a cup of coffee. The man turned out to be my father. My mother had recognized him for what he was, having heard of tales of Necromancers from her parents, my mother had been intrigued. So she had no qualms as to listening to him as he spoke of his job in logging, or about the hardships of raising two sisters after his parents had died in a fire a few years back. My mother was fascinated by his stories of his life in this city and how close it was to the nature that she hungered for. She told my father about her life and about what she was, and how she wanted to get a job in the city, my father had protested saying that she would be far happier here and told her that there was a job open as an apprentice to the Village’s healer, which my mother gladly took along with his phone number.

My mother did not like to talk about my father, it was rare that she would even speak of how they met, it was even harder to get her to speak of their time together. She was awkward like I was, she did not know how to express her emotions to other people, and often distrusted them. She taught me to be weary of others, so even trying my hardest I found it hard to relate or talk to people.

I jumped suddenly as I felt a sharp tap on my back, twisting around I found myself facing two girls with long white blond hair which was pulled back into a thick ponytail a large strand of purple hair that was twisted into a braid and tied off into a bead, One girl had the braid on the left and the other had the braid on the right. Both were wearing long purple robes which matched their braid, the robes were intricate filled with shapes and designs stitched into them, both girls had black churning eyes, like the one Oliver and Tundry had when they were angry or using power. The girl with the braid on the left side of her head had a frown upon her lips, and her sister had a large smile.

“Hello Emelia.” They both said at the same time.

“That was creepy, just a question, did you guys time that or something? It’s like every set of twins at this school came straight out of the "Shining" or something! Really now, let me guess you have come to warn me about my appending doom, or to tell me to stay away from something or someone? Am I right?!” I asked now totally fed up with the fae population, and yes I knew what they were. It was easy to tell, Royal Elves have made quite a name for themselves, Pureblood this and Pureblood that, it is enough to make me sick, the only time Royal Elves even talk to people is to boast about their family lines and power, like we are suppose to be worshiping them for gracing us with their presence or something!

“That is not true, that is how we speak, and also the twins from the Shining wished they were as cool as we are! Those are not nice thoughts you just had! We have right to be proud!” Answered the girl with the braid on the right side of her head.

“So you were reading my mind? How typical! Is it just me, or do all fae think of themselves so highly that they invade all personal boundaries?” I growled out angrily.

“You are one to talk, did you not just today use a spell on the Fallen, I mean Tristan, to get information about him, quiet intrusive if you ask me.” The one with the braid on the left side smirked.

“How did you know that, now I am certain that you are reading my mind, and that is none of your business!” I growled out.

“We do not read minds! Although in a way we know everything, I am Rae, and this is my sister Carla, we are ‘The Oracle Twins’, we see everything that has been and everything that will be, and we have indeed come to warn you.” The one that had smiled at me said.
“Great, okay let me guess, I need to stay away from Tristan? Or oh, I am in grave danger?!” I laughed sarcastically.

“I would think that by knowing what is to come in her life you would have seen her attitude, I for one have seen her past and if it did not affect everyone I would let her future befall her!” angrily replied Carla.

“Now sister, you have seen her trying day, so you should be excepting; I have already seen you paying attention and you need to know this so it would be better for the three of us if you were silent and were to listen to what we say Emmy, we would not be helping you if it was not necessary!” Rae said with a pleading look in her eyes.

“I did not know that Royal Elves could be Oracles.” I said ignoring her comment completely.

“ Normally they are not, but we are one set of the ‘Prophesied Twins’.” Rae said smiling at me.

“ What are you talking about?” I asked still confused I had never heard of the ‘Prophesied Twins’.

“Haven’t you noticed the fae twins running around the school, twins are half a soul in general, together identical twins make a whole, in the magic community there is magic that has been sealed away for centuries which now can come alive by being split in two pieces, one power given to one twin the opposing power given to the other twin. My sister and I control the past and future, I can only see the future and Carla can only see the past, we are better then your Reader’s or Oracles because we see everything every detail by wish, we in turn together are all knowing. Benvolio, Mercrutio, Serenity and Trinity are different they are the ‘Time Weavers’ they control time. The girls control stopping time but the boys control starting it back up again. Although they are not all related their powers bind them, a Stopper and a Starter must be on the Seelie Court and a Stopper and a Starter must be in the Unseelie Court, to keep the fae world at an equal standing. Although they are not pure of blood they were born for their powers alone as will the next, which will be born five hundred years after they are. There are other ancient power’s to be hold, but the hosts have not been born, or have not been noticed as having such power, my sister and I have come to this school to locate and help any of the new ‘Prophesied Twins’ we come across, actually we believe that we have found the ‘Astral Projectors’; which were reborn into Kitsuns not many of the ‘Prophesied Twins’ actually make it a whole five hundred years so it is up to those left to carry out and inform the next generation, as well as help keep order within the magical world.” Smiled Rae at me as if her conversation explained every detail.

“You should not have told her that Rae, the fae world does not concern a bloodline of a Witch.” Said Carla annoyed at her sister’s words.

“Blood does not matter Carla, you know what I have seen, and her blood is thick and rare, she is not to be underestimated although you have seen her life and may find in uninteresting I must remind you of what I have seen of her life and the things that will come about because of her presence.” Rae said shaking her head disapprovingly at her sister.

“You are really getting on my nerves, stop speaking in riddles and of things that I do not understand, and tell me the cold facts, tell me what I have to do, and I will decide for myself if I wish to do them. I am not going to stand here while you guys talk about things that have or are going to happen about my life, and have no clue as to what you are talking about! Plus you guys are nothing special as you said we have Oracles and Readers.” I said now sick of the weird fae and their weird way of doing things.

"Okay... Um oh, I have it! Think of the future as a bucket of soapy water!" Rea said happily.

"Bucket of soapy water? You are kidding me right? What does a bucket of soapy water and the future have in common?" I said shaking my head.

"Well everyone has a solid future; the bucket obviously, and the water is free thoughts and the essence of the world and everything in it, the soap is the what is blocking everyone's abilities to see the future. The soap hides the future, the bottom of the bucket. Now picture yourself in front of the bucket you would not be able to see the bottom or the future; that is the normal person's ability to see what is to come, but add a steady drip of water and you break a bit of the soap up and allow a tiny peep hole to the bottom, that is the powers of your Oracles. Next vision yourself putting your hand into the water and splashing the soap away it will disappear for a while and give you a clear view but the soap always comes back, that is the abilities of your Readers. Last get a whole another bucket and fill it with clean water, you can see the bottom with no difficulty at all, that is our abilities we see everything, there is no soap or inability there is only knowing."

"You had this thought of a long time ago."

"No... I saw you asking the question and just answered in the way I answered in the future." Rae giggled out smugly.

“Enough dilly-dally Rae, we need to be direct and NOT get off topic! I want you to pay attention to what I say because I will only say it once, I will tell you what you need to know now, I will tell you more when you need it. You must disregard all that the ‘Time Weavers’ have told you, Tristan and Oliver are important, you must become close to them, although you must not become a fae of your own accord. Do you understand?!” Carla said glaring at me.

“That was it… I could have figured that part out on my own thank you.” I said rolling my eyes.

“No, Carla only stated a small fact of what you must do. This weekend Arya is going on a date with Gabriel you must follow them to the Club, Bring the Angel, Prince, and Ghost with you.” Rae said giving me a forcing look.

“Why? Arya can take care of herself can she not? I do not think she would like me to be spying, plus besides Oliver I have no clue as to who you are talking about.” I said now annoyed that they were telling me how to live my life.

“Chloe and Jasper must go as well. Arya should not be allowed to go home with Gabriel, you must take her home no matter what, she must not leave that club with him.” Carla said now returning my glare.

“Your life as well as the life of others depends on your ability to make friends, and alliances." Rae pleaded with me.

"What if I said, no?” I said looking into her black eyes, I was afraid I did not understand why I was involved.

"You must do this because if you don’t everything will be lost, for you and for the entire Magical World. I am not allowed to tell you more at the present, but you must do as I say, or everything will be lost.” Rae said a sad look filling her otherwise pretty face.

"That is just peachy, why can't it be someone else? I really just want to finish this year and not come back." I said rubbing my head.

"That will change." Rea said a small smirk upon her face.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked tired.
"This place-this castle, grows on people." Said Carla smiling as well.

"It won't grow on me, I detest this place, and why are you smiling I thought you were insulted by me not being a Royal Elf, or some other thick Pureblood?" I said raising my eyes at her with suspicion.

"Carla is just moping she is tired of being with all of the Lightbloods, you though are powerful, and your blood is very thick, for a Witch that is." Rae said as if that solved all problems and what she had said would not insult anyone.

"If everyone's bloodlines bother you so much why are you here?" I asked annoyed.

"For every halfbreed or garden verity person there is a diamond in the ruff. Each group has them and this school holds so many Purelines and rarity's that it would be a waste to not be here." Clara said smirking.

"Really now, such as?" I said rolling my eyes.

"The Tiger Shifter Diplomat's daughter and body guard are here; two out of the only thirty left in the world are in this building! The Vampire Queen Natasha is friends with Pandora, she going to visit daily, her son and Bloodletts are here, even Fredrick has agreed to come here! The Vampires are everywhere! Both leaders of the fae Courts are here as well, Although my sister may seem as though she does not approve of your bloodline you are rarer then we are, there are six Royal Elves here but only four Necromancers and you are the only girl..."

"Bloodletts?.... Wait other Necromancers?!" I asked my heart beating fast at the prospects of other Necromancers at the school.

"Um, Bloodletts is the term used for Made Vampires that were made by Natasha or Vampires she herself has made, Fredrick and Vincent are her most prized Bloodletts." Carla said a smile on her face as she said the word Vincent.

"What? Fredrick is a kin to Vincent?!" I asked grinding my teeth.

"Practically brothers, although Fredrick is significantly older, Vincent I think is from the 1400's or 1500's A.D or something like that, I hear Fredrick is from 1050 A.D , although Natasha is the oldest being turned in 500 A.D, really she is quite the cougar, she really enjoys her good looking younger men, don't you think sister? Of course the things I would do if I had control over Fredrick, but that is another story all together!" Carla said giggling slightly at the end.

"One, ewww, and two sister he is a bit of a man-whore; I mean he isn't even married to the girl he is with now, and we both know they are intimate, the boy is trouble, really now. I doubt that Emmy wants to hear about your dirty thoughts regarding that boy, but I think she will have a melt down if we do not speak about the Necromancers, they on the other hand are quiet dishy." Rae said rolling her eyes at her sisters lack of dignity.

"Yes, get with the Necromancers!" I said exasperated.

"Well as it just so happens the Necromancers sent the next generation of Slovents to the school, and let me tell you cute as a button, or at least the middle one, the other two.... kinda not hot, but ya know how it is, not everyone gets power and beauty!" Carla said waving her hand in front of her mouth like she was telling some deep secret that she had to tell even though she said she wouldn't.

"You two come off as annoying but really you both are just a pair of gossips arn't you?" I said rolling my eyes.

"No, we are cynical, depressed and all knowing!" Laughed out Rae.

"I may not dislike you as much. Really though drop the creepy twin act, it will get you farther in life, oh and normalize the cloths a bit..." I said laughing slightly.

"They are sacred robes passed down through generations." Carla said solemnly.

"Really?" I asked looking at them again.

"No, we got them at a costume store, but they could be!" giggled Rae.

"Oh, the Slovents boys wanted me to give you their number, I'm telling you your becoming a hot commodity. Of course only one of the Slovents boys is actually decent, but still the Ghost; now he is hot, in that brooding, emotional, gentlemen, yet funny and artistic way..." Giggled Carla. I was beginning to wonder if she was a bit like Arya in the boy crazy department.

"You had better not be talking about Jasper." I said rolling my eyes

"Thank you! I try so hard on my outer image it is nice to see that it's working!" Laughed out a voice from right behind me. Jumping I turned to see Jasper; a smirk forever stained upon his lips.

"We were not talking about you! we were talking about...Um, Lex!" I rambled, half because I did not want Carla to be embarrassed half because I thought Carla read that from what I thought in the past.

"Emmy, I met Lex, and let's face it, Lex is as funny as a black eye, just ask Angie." Jasper said laughing at his own joke.

"Oh Emmy this is perfect timing, tell Jasper just what you told me about Friday!" Rae said smiling.

"What about Friday?" I asked confused.

"Oh you are just so cute; shy and all. Jasper, Emmy wants to go to the club with you on Friday, see she has heard that Arya is going out with Gabrial, and is worried that he would drink too much and that is just not a safe way to get home, and seeing as you never drink and drive, she wants you to go with her as her date and help keep an eye on Arya. We both know you really want to see Emmy in a hot club outfit, and everyone now knows you have no social life, so you should really say yes, plus between all four of us we both know you two find each other kinda hot... So, you both should meet up with Chloe, and have Oliver drive because he has a really, really cool car!" Rae said smiling as both of us gave her dirty looks.

"Fine, only because I care about the safe driving of others!" Jasper said blushing as he walked away.

"See Emmy now that is how you get rid of him!" Carla said laughing hysterically.

"Why are you laughing so hard? You told him I though he was hot, asked him out without my permission to go on a date with me, and made me into some item; not happy not happy at all!" I said annoyed.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you that he drives a mom van? Oh and that he will be thinking about your date all week long?" giggled Rae.
"No, that does not help, and really a mom van?" I laughed slightly.
"Totally, 100% mom van!" She added laughing into her hand a slight smirk on her face.

Nodding to them, I decided though that I needed to sign up on the boards for some parts that I wanted to try out for. Before I left the girls though they had an odd parting comment, "Wait, before you go, next hour do not sit in the front by the door." Carla said smiling as the bell rang and everyone started to leave.

Nothing exciting happened my last hour of the day, well except I understood what Carla meant about not sitting where she said not to sit, the girl sitting in the front was freezing the room literally, the desk, floor pencils, and everything else around her was covered in a dusting of ice.

She transfixed me, she was fae in every since of the word, her body was pale white, as though a permanent frost overtook her body; she also had a slight ice blue tint to her skin, as if even her blood was frozen. Her eyes were ice blue as well surrounded by long white lashes covered in ice. Her hair was white like Arya's but had ice blue streaks in it, which almost blended into the white; her hair was pulled away from her angular face in a tight braid. Her lips were small and pail pink. She was wore a simple champagne colored lace dress, that went down to her knees, the dress had intricate stitching on the bodice, but at the same time was simple and refined. Her dress reminded me of something Chloe would wear.

"You seem to get caught up with some of the oddest people." Someone whispered in my ear from behind me. Turning in my chair I found Fredrick smirking.

"Oh, it's just you, and haven't you ever heard of personal space?" I said moving away from him slightly.

"Who did you think it was? And actually I enjoy breaking rules." Fredrick said sitting back in the desk behind me.

"That is none of your business, and that is quite apparent!" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Her name is Alissa Strumz, I would stay away from her; you are still alive and she could still hurt you. Mortals in general are very susceptible to cold." Fredrick laughed out the last part. As if he was telling some joke, which's punch line flew over my head.

"You are a Vampire you do not get cold." I said ignoring him.
"Stating the obvious, but yes I do not get cold but that does not mean that I was not once mortal and able to get cold; even you must realize that."

"So, I enjoy the cold, why would it bother me?"

"I hear everything she touches freezes, I sat behind her in my language class, she broke seven pencils; they just snapped in half. It was funny though she got extremely annoyed. People say that she can not speak because even her vocal cords are frozen." Fredrick said eying the girl.

"And she was in your Language class?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"sign language." Fredrick said rolling his eyes.

"You are taking sign language?"

"I am fluent in the other 23 language courses they offer here so I though that I would brush up on my sign language."

"You are lying name all the languages you speak then!"
"English, German, French, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Polish, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Dutch, Greek, Irish, Latin, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Romany, Ukrainian, Arabic, Turkish, and a bit of a few African, middle-eastern, and Asian languages, I have European languages down quite well, but that is because my Queen Natasha has a lot of work needed to be done in Europe, and translators are scarce so it is quite useful to pick up a language here and there. I actually should be working on my Turkish it is simply dreadful, but I have little or no experience in Sign language and you never know when that could come in handy." Fredrick said shrugging his shoulders.

"you're kidding me right?" I asked shocked.

"No, I've been around a while, and I hate instruments, languages are just far more easier to deal with." Fredrick said rolling his eyes.

"Oh and I can't speak Icelandic, but... There isn't much demand for it. Sorry to say that my lack of abilities with instruments looses me points with the ladies, it is as if they think all Vampires must be able to sparkle and play piano!" Fredrick said laughing at my facial expression.

"That is crazy, it is a miracle to speak one language well." I said rolling my eyes.

"I heard you scored a perfect paper in French though." Fredrick said giving me a knowing look.

"I'm not going to ask where you got that information, but ya, but Romanian and French both come from Latin, I know Latin and Romanian so French was easy to pick up on."

"Then you are set for Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese as well arn't you?" Fredrick laughed.

"I would never have the time to learn three more languages." I said rolling my eyes.

"You are learning a new language as we speak." Fredrick said smirking at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You of all people should have been bright enough to know that we are all under a spell, or no one besides the gifted like you or I would understand what half these people are saying." Fredrick said laughing.

"Three languages would hardly be enough to get by." I said rolling my eyes.

"You should be use to Romany and Hungarian, not to mention Bulgarian, and a little Russian, a third of your population is of that decent are they not?" Fredrick said smirking.

"Canada and Mexico boarder the U.S. but are most Americans fluent in Spanish or French? I think not! No but really what do you mean about me 'learning a language as we speak'" I said giving him a funny look.

"Pandora is very powerful, the language spell that allows everyone to speak the same language over time as spoken increases everyone's ability to understand that language, by the end of the year everyone will be fluent in English, I wonder if she will choose a new language every year, that is what I would do if I was her, that way even the worst students can feel accomplished." Fredrick said laughing.

"Only if they did not speak that language in the first place." I said smiling.

"I did not think about that. How interesting." Fredrick said smiling.

"We got off topic, you never told me what Alissa was." I replied.

"She is a cross breed, that is what happens when you mix breeds, sometimes they can function normally like Tundry, and sometimes, they can not. She will never be able to feel warmth, or the touch of living skin, if she ever wanted companionship it would have to be with the dead. Sometimes power is not such a good thing, now is it Emmy?" Fredrick replied looking from Alissa to I.

I was unable to reply because class had started. Our teacher Mrs. Smith was nice and enthusiastic, she really enjoyed English, and had great ideas for what we would be doing this year. She was normal; brown hair, brown eyes, a small smile, and was just wearing jeans and a cardigan, nothing out of the ordinary. Which was fine by me I was sick of the ordinary, The rest of the class passed in a blur and before I knew it she was ending the class.

"Everyone has Free Period next hour, which is exactly one hour, there will be no buses back to your dorms until after that hour, but if you wish to walk, or have your own way of getting home that is fine, a list of classes is up, sign up for what you want to take, or just hang out, you don't have to make up your minds today, drop in on a few, if you want, actually just think of the classes as ways you can improve skills, you won't have to go to the same class each day, some classes it would be better for you to go to each day but most are just what ever strikes your fancy sort of classes." Mrs. Smith finished right before the bell to leave rang.

I did not feel up to going to another class, and I really did not feel like going back to the dorm. Going back to the dorm would mean possibly facing Gabriel or worse Vincent. I was not ready for that, I was not ready to acknowledged the fact that I would be stuck living with them, any of them for that matter. Some people like Rose, Jasper, and Tristan I was okay with staying near not comfortable I don't think I could ever get use to the close emity of it, but there was nothing wrong with them. The others I was still out on, although Arya and Chloe were nice to me, I found it hard to understand them, Chloe expectually.

I suddenly realized that I didn't really like Chloe, something about her seemed forced, fake even. I did not trust her, she seemed the type that would turn on you in the blink of an eye for public image reasons. Tristan proved that. I found it hard to believe that at a time they were best friends, now they hated each other, which made me edgy about being friends with anyone. Friends know more about you and how to really hurt you, what is to say that they could not flip on you? Chloe and Tristan knew all of the right things to say to upset each other.
I was tired of worrying. I just wanted to get away from all of these people, I wanted solitude, so gathering my things and hurrying out of class I made my way to the path. I had an hour to waste, the day was still young and the warm air and bright sun shined invitingly through the green leaves of the trees as I walked along the path. I was not sure where I was going, but as silence surrounded me I felt at peace with the world.

My feet were killing me from wearing heels, not the smartest move on my part, walking to school and around the large campus all in heels was not something that I had thought a great deal about, and now that I had time and my thoughts were not consumed with some shocking new information I was able to realize the uncomfortable feeling in my feet.

Each step felt as though tiny needles were being poked into my feet, so after walking a considerable distance from the main building and onto the path, I stopped. Dropping to my butt I looked around at the hill I was sitting on.

Tree's branches and leaves swayed in a light breeze over head, dark grass grew upon the hill I was sitting on, turning my face into the sunlight I allowed its bright ray's to wash over and warm my face. Sighing deeply I pulled my shoes off and threw them down the grassy flower spotted hill. I knew it was childish but I could not help but lay back in the grass and allow myself to roll down the hill; giggling as I went.

I could not stop myself from crying out as I landed on one of my heels, I did not move even though it dug into my back, I was to busy watching the nearby bushes which were moving as if someone or something was in it.

It did not take long for me to find out what was making the noise as two small figures popped out of the bush. Shocked I just stared at the pair, they could be no more than six or seven. I wondered supervised what a little boy and girl would be doing wandering about in the woods.
They seemed to be having a deep conversation, and it took a moment for them to even realize that I was there.

"See Ph-ill-ipe, I told you what we were feeling was real!" The little girl said looking at me square in the face. I was overtaken by her large purple eyes and realized that this girl was Jasper's sister Cecelia; I was confused though, in my mind I though she was dead, really dead, he had seemed so sad as he had mentioned her name that I thought she had not come back as he had, but with the evidence staring me in the face I had no doubt that this in fact was Jasper's sister. She had the same purple eyes, heart shaped face, black silky hair and full lips as she did in the picture, except her hair was now cut in a bob and she was wearing a dress with some cute cartoon indigo donkey who sported a frown, and a pink bow on his tail, I had a feeling that the donkey was from some book or t.v. show because she had on matching indigo socks, and hair clips with the donkey's image plastered on it, she was also clutching a plush donkey doll as well in one of her little hands.

Her other hand was clutching that of a small boy. He had large blue eyes and corn stalk colored hair that fell into his face. He was dressed in a pair of black shorts and knee high socks, he was wearing a button up shirt under a plaid sweater vest. Basically adorable.
"What are you two doing in the middle of no where?" I asked giving them a skeptical look.

"I could ask the same thing about you lady." The boy replied giving me a dirty look.
"Phillipe! Be nice, she was what we were looking for!" Cecelia said smacking Phillipe on the shoulder.

"We were looking for a person, what about that feeling? You're weird Cee'Cee, we have to get back before Mrs. Donivan finds out we are missing!" Phillipe said looking behind him worriedly.
"Worry wort, we are on an epic quest right now! Princes are not suppose to be afraid of anything, I am really doubting that you are a Prince Phillipe, besides your name." Cee'Cee said shaking her head.

"What feeling?" I asked giving them a worried look.

"Phillipe and I were on the Playground and we felt this nagging feeling to go this way, Phillipe was scared but I am never scared so I forced him to come with me, to find you." Cee'Cee said smiling at me.

"I was not scared... I just did not want to get in trouble." Phillipe said shaking his head.

"Jasper would not be happy if he knew you were wandering through the woods in search of some feeling, now would he?" I asked giving her a reprimanding look.

"You know my brother?! Isn't he just the best?!" Cee'Cee said beaming.

"Ugg, I hate Witches, they are so icky and I really, really don't like Oracles!" Phillipe said giving me dirty look.
"I'm not an Oracle I'm a-" I started only to be cut off by Cee'Cee.
"Necromancer! You have to be, Lillyana had the exact same eyes!" Cecelia said beaming. I went from amused to annoyed in a moment, Lillyana Jasper's ex. God I hope ex.; fiance was a Necromancer? The odds of that were astronomical, but Cecelia did point out the trademark eyes, and no other type of Witch had these eyes. I had to move on though, I could not keep thinking about what I had seen in that picture or I would ask a question that might get retold to Jasper, and I did not want that to happen. I never wanted him to know what I had seen, it was invasive and personal.

"Necromancer? Are you sure Cecelia, My mom summoned a Necromancer once, but she was really old and wise, plus she was blind, and I hate to break it to you she isn't." Phillipe replied scrunching up his nose as if he had smelled some old cheese.

"Phill-ipe please, that lady wasn't born old or wise, maybe blind but other then that she had to start somewhere, like her!" Cee'Cee said elongating Phillipe's name.

"Wait, did you just say that I am not wise? Haven't you ever heard of being 'wise beyond your years?'" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, My mother says Fredrick is 'wise beyond his years' she says that he acts at least 2,000 years old, and not 1,500 and something!" Phillipe said for the first time smiling.

"Fredrick, as in Vampire Fredrick? How do you know him?" I asked a little concerned.

"Phillipe is the Prince of the Vampire Court! Although I don't think that really works you being a Ghost and all..." Cee'Cee said scrunching up her eyes as if she was thinking about that really hard.

"A Prince is a Prince!" Phillipe said rolling his eyes.

It suddenly dawned on me about why they were here and I could not help but to give myself a slap to the forehead. They had felt me walking away from the school, my presence must have been registered unconsciously in them, causing them to take notice and making them attracted to me. Another annoying thing I had to watch out for; I might need to look into some potions to dull my affect on Ghosts, I can't be leading kids unknowingly into dense forested regions, someone could get lost or hurt.

"I may not be what you consider wise beyond my years, but Phillipe is right, Cee'Cee you will get into a lot of trouble going by yourselves unsupervised into the woods, if you ever feel as you did today, I want both of you to ignore it, Okay?" I said giving them both stern looks.

"But we found you, and we can just walk back, so nothing really happened." Cee'Cee said frowning for the first time.

"Your going to tell arn't you?" Phillipe said giving me a dirty look.

"I have to, if they haven't noticed by now, A missing Prince and little girl are no laughing matter, we have been out here for a while just talking, someone will be looking for you guys, and now I have to take you back." I said getting up and grabbing one of each of their hands.

"Oh, your hand is really warm, like sunshine." Cecelia said wide eyed as she looked at me, a smile forming over her face. Phillipe was smiling as well a praising look on his face. I was going to be exhausted by the end of the day, first Tundry, next the picture, and now I was giving both of those two a staggering amount of what energy I had left. Perfect, just perfect, but I did not want to let go of their hands in case they were to wonder off, or try to leave so that they would not get in trouble, so sighing I started off towards the school.

Five minutes later I realized that I had no clue where the Pre-School was, but as soon as I entered the school grounds the two made a run for it, letting go of my hands they ran away from me and around a corner, trying to keep up I rounded the corner and came to a screeching halt, both had stopped running and were staring at the ground a guilty look on each of their faces, right in front of them stood a very angry looking Jasper and Fredrick.
"Cecelia Allison Everitt, just where do you think you have been, I swear I leave you for one day and you are slipping away on some wild goose hunt, not only have you gotten yourself in trouble but now Phillipe will have to be punished as well, now what do you have to say for yourself young lady?!" Jasper said bending down and forcing Cecelia's face up to look him in the eye. He looked livid, I had never seen him so mad before.

"But, but, but Ja-sp-er we were just trying to solve a mystery we came right back!" Cee'Cee cried out stumbling forward she wrapped her arms around his throat and starting to cry hysterically.

I watched as Phillipe gave Jasper a dirty look.

"You made her cry, that was not nice! Not nice at all! I am going to tell my Mommy on you!" Phillipe said anger filling his face.

"Phillipe, I told you not to go into the forest, and what do you do? Go into the forest. I will be telling your 'Mommy' and you know what, you are so grounded mister!" Fredrick said giving Phillipe a dirty look.

"I'm sorry Fredrick, I did not mean to be bad." Phillipe said looking down sadly.

"Do not blame them, I was responsible for their disappearance if anything I should be the one in trouble, I am deeply sorry." I said looking apologetically at both Fredrick and Jasper. I watched as both boys looked at me suddenly realizing I was even in the room. Both looked angry now that they had a less cute figure to blame.

I watched as Cee'Cee and Phillipe turned to look at me, Cee'Cee's bright purple eyes swirled with confusion.

"Emelia care to explain how this even relates to you?" Jasper said giving me an evil look. Even though Fredrick and him disliked me at this moment, I have never liked either of them more. Both were showing that they worried in those brief moments of the children's absences, and both wanted them to be safe, and were clearly very upset by what happened. I might even have smiled if they both weren't out for my blood at the moment.

"Jasper you understand how I unintentionally affect you, as well as other Ghosts, I should have thought about what my presence would cause before came here and definitely before I went gallivanting in the woods, they were drawn by my presence, and could not help but be drawn to me, I must have walked close to where they were at the playground. It was an accent and by no means their fault, I'm sorry, I brought them back as soon as I realized what had happened." I said clearly nervous. I watched as Jasper and Fredrick's evil looks settled into uneasiness.

"It was not really your fault, but I think we need to look into a way to mask your presence." Jasper said biting his lip.

"Natasha will kill me if anything ever happened to you Phillipe, really please don't run off again, you had the teachers worried." Fredrick said giving him a stern look.

"Were you worried?! I could have been eaten by a bear! A really big bear with razor sharp teeth!" Phillipe said his eyes glowing as he said this. Which I found really odd, but by Fredrick's remark it became apparent the reason behind such an weird comment.

"Phillipe I am never worried, and you could have taken on a million bears, no matter how sharp their teeth were!" Fredrick said laughing and lying, everyone knew he was worried.
"I'm sorry too, I told Phillipe that he had to come with me, even though he didn't want to because I told him that Princes arn't scared of nothing and that he wasn't a Prince if he allowed a lady to go off into the woods alone!" Cee'Cee said burrowing her face into Jasper's neck, as he picked her up off the ground and carried her.

"I'm sorry for yelling Cecelia, but you had me very, very scared, I want you to promise me that you will never go into those woods unless I say it is okay." Jasper said rubbing her head as he cradled the, in my opinion, spoiled child. She had him wrapped around her finger, that much was easy to tell, which I found extremely amusing.

Tired I waited for Jasper and Fredrick to take the two back to their Teachers/Nannys. The day was finally coming to an end, and I had to realize that I had to go back to my dorm and face the dangers that lurked inside. I had missed the shuttle to the dorms, because of the Cecelia-Phillipe fiasco but Fredrick had offered to take me home, still clutching my shoes in my hands I looked down at my ruined socks. I had three more pairs just like them but still, a good pair of socks is hard to come by.

It was hard not to laugh as Fredrick pulled up with Jasper in the passenger seat in a station wagon. The old type with the fake wood siding and was that god'awful light brown color that looked like crap, literally. But beggars can't be choosers and I was grateful for the ride home so I hopped in the back seat, no questions asked..... Well except one.

"Fredrick how do you have a car here?" I asked confused.

"Anyone can bring their own car, I am renting one, my car won't be shipped here for about another week.. But each house is allowed a van and a normal sized car, that way people can get around, but I suspect most people will just send for their own." Fredrick said, I could see his eyes rolling from the mirror.

The rest of the car ride was in silence. I watched quietly as the sun set; the sky shifting from yellow and oranges into purples and blues. I found it highly relaxing and enjoyed the bit of silence I was allowed before we pulled up to the house.
groggy I tried to get the death grip of the seat belt off of me, I was unsuccessful, fighting it I swore openly.

"Fredrick your car is killing me!" I growled yanking on it. Startled I watched as Jasper grabbed the wretched thing and pressed lightly, the vile device swung up and almost hit me in the face. I was not sure what surprised me the most, the seat belt or Jasper being able to get out of the car and over to me so quickly.

"Thanks" I said pulling myself out of Fredrick's car and onto solid ground.

"I am going to bed." I told Jasper exhausted.

"You can't Chloe has been talking about the dinner she is making all day long, she will kill you if you don't show up, plus we are going to all watch "Mommie Dearest" for our movie tonight, not my first choice but then again nothing beats "Gone With the Wind." But it was Rose's turn to pick; you missed a great movie yesterday night we watched "Interview with a Vampire", Mikey picked it, but I don't think he did it for the plot as much as the good looking guys. Oh, and before I forget, I would like it if you didn't say anything about me having a sister; I know it may not make sense, but if all hell does break loose and this school ends up being a mistake I wanna keep her safe, ya'know." Jasper said walking slowly next to me as we approached our dorm.

"I have never heard of any of those movies, but it's okay I understand where you are coming from Cecelia will be our little secret." I said smiling as he opened the front door for me.

"Thank you." I said smiling,

"Wait random question I know, but what was with how Cecelia was dressed?" I asked smirking.

"You are kidding me right, you have never seen any of those movies and have no clue who Eeyore from "Winnie the Pooh" is?! This is an outrage I am about to go to you house and shake some sense in your parents! At least tell me you know who Charlie Brown is!" Jasper said eyes wide and a look of shock plastered on his face as we walked into the house.

"No.." I said laughing.
"Scooby-Doo? Barnie? Molly and the Big Comfy Couch? Loony Tunes? Rugrats? Do those names ring a bell?!" He said giving me a sad look.

"Jasper I grew up here I did not have American Television growing up or a T.V. for that matter!" I laughed giving him a weird look.

"That does not matter this is horrible, what about Disney? did your mother ever teach you about Disney?!!" Jasper said walking into the kitchen.

As we walked into the kitchen a blast of warm air hit my face, Chloe was pulling a type of muffin out of the stove, the floral oven mittens looked a little too perfect on her. If I dreamed about Martha Stuart she was Martha Stuart.

"Chloe this is a catastrophe! Emmy has never watched a Disney movie, or experienced any of the joys of an average childhood!" Jasper said laughing at me slightly.

"Jasper what is the rule about talking to me when I am cooking?" Chloe said sharply.
"Cooking can only be done perfectly in utter silence! Stop bothering me and wash the breakfast dishes!" Jasper said holding onto his stomach as he let out a deep laugh, totally mocking her. I could hear Tristan laughing from the living room. From the sounds of things they guys were at least having a good time.

"Good now run along!" She said literally pushing us out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"I think that was her way of telling us to get lost..." I said walking upstairs, and to my room.
I was not alone but that did not bother me, I did not mind Rose being here, she was quiet and didn't feel like filling the silence with endless chatter, we both allowed each other to do what needed to get done and get ready for dinner.

"Do you think I should dress up for dinner, Chloe has been in that kitchen for the past three or four hours..." Rose said frowning slightly.

"Do you have anything fancy to wear, and yes, fancy is basically Chloe's middle name." I laughed walking over to my closet.

"You and I are about the same size, I personally like your dress but Chloe is a bit, demanding, try this on, it suits you I think." I said pulling out a simple-yet-classy black dress. The dress in question would defiantly look great on Rose, but I was not sure if me offering her one of my dresses would upset her or not.

"It's very pretty, thanks Emmy." Rose said holding the black dress a smile on her face, I decided in that moment that when she smiled she looked almost pretty. She was like I was, not conventionally beautiful, but still we both had an appealing quality to our features. I will give us at least that benefit.

The dress did what a dress does, drapes, and gives shape, this dress did not make her look ten pounds lighter, or make her skin glow, and I doubted that it would make all of the boys in a room stare. Other than Mimi, I did not think anyone wanted every boy to stare at them with lust. But still this is real life, and no amount of make up or perfect dresses is going to make us look better, because we had what we had before we put the dress on.

Ugh sometimes I wonder if I just think whole sentences that make no sense at all, none of this had anything to do with getting myself ready for dinner, yet I could not stop myself from thinking about such vain thoughts.

"Emmy, why did you pick such a plain dress, and give me such a nice one?" Rose asked looking at the new dress I had slipped on.

"My favorite color is gray; I thought this dress was beautiful." I said fingering the soft cotton fabric.

"I thought red was, the way you wear that cloak around." Rose said laughing slightly. I smiled thinking of my cloak.

"Why Gray?" She asked suddenly.

"Why Black?" I asked in return.

"Because Chloe already took all the light colors!" Rose said laughing.

"I like the pocket-watch you have strung around your neck." I said smiling.

"My father gave it to me to bring inspiration, what is with the key?" She asked sweetly.

"Ritual, for good luck and such I did this morning, but it doesn't have appeared to work." I said shaking my head sadly.

"Why would you say that, haven't you met anyone interesting or had any fun today?" She asked giving me a weird look.

"I suppose so, but still it was very stressful day. We had better get to dinner before Chloe kills us." I said walking out of the room with Rose and down to the dinning room.

Rose and I were the last ones to arrive at the table, we had obviously missed another Chloe-Tristan fight by the looks on everyone's faces. It was not hard to see what the fight was about, Oliver was sitting at the table next to Tristan. The silence was killing me, as well as Rose who had left me to find a seat. Great the girl had left me facing the entire table alone, got to love her right?

"Wow Chloe you out did yourself, this looks amazing." I said forcing a smile as I took a seat on the other side of Tristan.

"Thank you Emmy! I worked extremely hard on it!" Chloe said shooting daggers at Tristan. I was not lying when I said that it looked amazing the table which comfortably sat twenty was filled with food, Chloe had made pies, muffins, fresh baked loaves of bread, salad, mashed potatoes, and fried chicken. If Chloe cooked for us every night like this I think we would all get really-really-really fat.

Everyone was silent for the remainder of dinner; no one wanted to face what was said. I wish I had heard what they were talking about in the first place that may have helped me to figure out who to dislike at the moment. The notion was clear: talk to Tristan and Chloe hated you; talk to Chloe and Tristan hated you.

Which left me asking Oliver about the weather of all things.

I was happy as dinner ended, and everyone retired to the living room to watch the movie. I wondered idly what the fight had been about, so as Chloe was out of hearing range I asked Tristan in a hushed voice.

"What have I missed?" I said giving him a knowing look.

"She had a melt down at the sight of Oliver, threw a big fit, saying that she did not want to feed him or have him here. She said she did not have enough food made for him, but that was preposterous, plus the fact that Mimi didn't even show up to dinner. But that's Chloe for you." Tristan said rolling his eyes.

"You knew this would piss Chloe off but you had him over anyways, you are equally to blame Tristan, although she could have handled it better." I said rolling my eyes as I sat on the couch.

I did not even blink as Oliver flew over the back of the couch and landed next to me.

"Ya'think! The girl is absolutely bonkers I tell you!" Oliver said looking at the kitchen with daggers.

"Quiet she will hear you and then the shit will hit the fan!" I whispered angrily at him.

"Fine, Fine, Fine! But I'm telling you she's a fruit loop!" Oliver said shaking his head sadly.
"
Rose, when are we starting the movie?" I asked as everyone started to fill the room and take their seats.

"As soon as we all get comfy." She said giving me a rare smile. Had I known how horrible the movie was I would never had smiled back.
"Mommie Dearest" was really good, the actresses were amazing, and the movie in general was very well done, had it not been for Oliver being there I think I would have liked the movie.

As the movie played I could not help but look at Oliver. As it progressed I watched Oliver's face, which was becoming paler and paler as the abuse of Christina Crawford got worse. His breathing became rapid, and he seemed to even be shaking a bit. As this was going on I began to get worried. Something obviously was not right. He tried to act like nothing was wrong but I could tell, as the movie reached the point when Joan was beating Christina with a wire'hanger Oliver ran. I mean he tailed serious ass out of this room and down the hall. I could not help but go after him.

"I'm going to check on Oliver, I'll be right back." I whispered to Tristan as I made my way out of the room. I did not think Tristan heard a word I was saying, or a word of the movie for that matter he had been reading a book on some advanced mathematical formulas, numbers littered the page, I had no clue as to how to even begin to solve them but Tristan himself was flying through answer by answer, I was amazed at his abilities.

Oliver had gone down the hall to the bedrooms and bathrooms downstairs. I could see at the end of the hall the boy's bathroom door wide open and light poring into the otherwise completely dark hallway, as I creeped closer to the bathroom I could hear the sound of Oliver gagging. Hearing that I ran the rest of the distance and peered into the bathroom. Standing at the door I witnessed the UnSeelie-Prince on his knees puking into a common toilet.

I could have left; I could have minded my own business, but then it was hard not to think of Oliver as a person, as someone who needed my help. I knew I would regret it later, but I stepped into the bathroom and rushed to Oliver's side.

I watched as shock entered his face at seeing me. "I was just.. um. just go way!" Oliver said shaking his brown locks, before flushing the vile evidence down the toilet. I watched as he tried to get up, but couldn't sighing in defeat he rested his face on the tile and just laid there on the floor giving me the weirdest look I had ever seen in my life.

"Don't look at me like that-I don't want your pity, just go please." He whispered looking at anything but me.

"You may not want it but your getting it, and I'm not leaving." I said walking over and bending down. I grabbed one of his arms and put it over my shoulder, pulling him to his feet.

"What are you doing?" He asked giving me a confused look.

"We are going to my room, I'll get you something for your nerves and upset stomach." I stated, helping him out of the bathroom and up stairs. As we past the living room I noticed that Rose had seen us. I continued to help Oliver as we made our way up the stairs and into my room.

I sat him on my bed and went to my trunk. I knew just what to make him, he needed a Chamomile tea, that had a few grounded leaves of Valerian in it.

"You should add a bit of Adder's Tongue while you are at it Emmy." Sounded a voice behind me, looking back I realized Rose had followed us up.

"I never thought about that thanks!" I said suddenly amazed at her idea.

"So... What are you forcing me to drink?" Oliver said eying the bottles in my hands.

"Just some Chamomile tea, to calm your stomach, a few leaves of Valerrian to help with your little panic attack, and a bit of Adder's Tongue to help your throat." I said smiling softly at him.

"I did not have a panic attack!" Oliver said growling.

"Yes you did, don't lie Oliver." I said rolling my eyes as I made my way out of the room, holding the tea and my tea cup.

I wanted to get this done quickly so instead of putting the kettle on I just turned the water in the bathroom sink to hot and waited till steam rose out of it before filling up the cup and returning to my room.

I stopped short at my door standing inside the doorway was Vincent. My own breath hitched and I took a swig of Oliver's calming tea before pushing past Vincent and entering my room.

"What are you doing here Vampire?" I growled looking at him with dagger eyes.

"Just checking on the Prince, it would be bad for Natasha if he dropped dead." He said laughing.
"Sure it would, you saw now leave. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." I said rolling my eyes as I made my way over to Oliver, I was stopped mid walk by Vincent who had rather angrily grabbed my shoulder and stopped me.

"Who do you think you are talking to?" He growled.

"A spine less little prick who likes to pick on people smaller than him and has a fancy for children? I'm pretty sure that sums you up to a tee, don't-cha think?" I said pulling myself out of his grasp and walking over to Oliver.

I could hear his angry steps as he came towards me, I knew I was in trouble but before I could duck or cover Oliver spoke.

"Lay one hand on her Vincent and you can tell Natasha that the deal if off, I will not stand for Bloodletts who can not even control themselves." Oliver said coming to my defense a smirk plastered on his face.

"Fine, Fine, FIIINNEEE!" Growled out Vincent as he stomped out of the room.

"What ever happened to Rose?" I sad confused, as I gave him his tea.

"She went to get Tristan to take me home, because I can not drive after drinking this, you could have told me that you were drugging me you know." Oliver said chuckling.

"So what's with the Vampire?" Oliver said giving me a knowing look.

"What's with the movie?" I asked in return.

"touche, I guess we will leave the story time for later, now if you don't mind, I think I am going to get ready to go. It was a pleasure being healed by you Emmy." Oliver said smiling at me before walking out the door.

I was unbelievably tired. I was always tired so this not anything new, but in that moment it took all of my will power to just put on my pj's and craw in bed. My eyes became heavy as I laid there and thought about everything that had happened to me, I was not sure if I would ever be happy at this school but one thing was for sure. It was not going to be boring.
♠ ♠ ♠
1Character of the Chapter:
Image
Congrats' Lillyana, too bad you're dead, right?

Thank god I am done! Yes, Yes, Yes! I need to thank a few people who commented, and were great readers! Kaitlyn (CreatedbyOtaku2), Smashy.Is.Fishy.Duck (Lovingly called My Jasper Fangirl), Scream My Name! (Who's About information includes MY STORY and USER NAME!! Love you, *in a sisterly way XD*) Oh and a wonderful new writer Peaches (She is writing a story about a Necromancer as well, I love what she has up so far, so read if you have time!)

I laugh because I don't know if anyone actually besides those four have gotten this far, the story is pretty long! But I would love to hear your comments about what I can improve *besides spelling I know that is bad* I want to know Who you love and Who you love to hate, what you would like to happen and who do you think would make an amazing IT couple.

Also I wanted to clarify the prenounciation of Phillipe's name I am very annal about how you say his name sorry XD
It is pronounced Phil-Leap, not Phil-Leap-A or Phil-Lip But Phil-Leap, because like so many of my characters he is French.

I wanted to tell everyone that I know that I use a lot of Shakespearian names and Prince Phillipe is a Disney Pun. But I make a lot of puns in the story, if you find any don't be afraid to ask, I'm all ears.