Status: 215 pages of pure tantalizing story, (Writing Chapter 28, and all that goes with it!)

Our Deathly Love

Wand war Anyone?

Image

Paranoid?
No! Okay, maybe just a little. But, remember I had good reason to be so, paranoid.

I really had no clue what would happen now. They were Slovents. Slovents, weren't known for their overwhelming kindness or loving nature. Slovents, were the family that almost single-handed gave Necromancers such a bad name, in the first place!

As I walked into the restaurant almost thirty minutes early, I scouted it out. I had not been in the restaurant before, although, I had walked by it many times during the week, when I had gotten my lunch.

Unlike most schools, my old school in particular, this school knew how to feed kids. Although there were a bunch of fast food joints around the food court, there was also plenty of good things to eat as well. I was not into greasy fast food. I never have been. I enjoy cooking, and use butter a lot of butter, actually, but I have never liked all that processed meat crap. Mainly because I am accustomed to eating a lot of vegetables, fruits, and herbs, that my mother would grow in the gardens we have.

We never had a lot of beef as well, this week has been odd, almost every meal was made out of beef at the house. My mother had some farm animals that was true, we have a cow, and a few chickens, but our cow was for milk, and dairy, not for eating! We sometimes would have a chicken to eat.

Not that I would kill them, mom always handled that part. We also had a few sheep, not more than five or ten at a time though, there were only two of us for the work after all, but the sheep provided wool. If we had too many, we would sell one or maybe even have one for dinner one night, although that was very unlikely.

But, this week due to everyone's cooking I had been loaded with some disgusting questionable foods, what the hell was Hamburger Helper anyways?

Not the point! Ughh, I have a way of getting off point! The point was.... Um, wait for it... cue the light bulb blinking overhead!

Oh, right, the restaurant! The restaurant seemed to be the type that I liked, fresh produce, non-food chain, type. Simple, low key, the type that I would enjoy the most.

There were places in the restaurant that gave privacy, something that I would want. I would really not like to get noticed by anyone, and if things got heated I really- really did not want to draw attention.

Lucky for me the booths were built into notches in the wall, the room was already crowded though, this was obviously a very popular spot for dinner. Unlucky for me, Mikey was here, and even better, he had seen me, and was making a fast approach.

"Emmy! What are you doing here, where is Jasper?" Mikey asked, quickly reaching up and giving me a very unwanted hug... Mikey really loved giving hugs, he did so every time he saw me.

He had to ask the question I did not want to be asked. I mean I had expected him to ask me that, Jasper and I were almost always together. We were friends (or at least we were always doing something together, also we had the same classes, so we worked on homework a lot together as well. So people assumed we were friends or dating.) We also were kind'of'a'little'bit dating...

"Jasper doesn't like Italian food, I am just hanging by myself today." I lied shrugging, and then cringing as I was caught at the sound of Jamii's unmistakable voice as he called out to me.

Great! They were freaking early, I had been caught lying to Mikey! Just freaking great! Now what?!

"Emmy, I guess we aren't as early as Piyter thought we were!" His voice came out in high pitched Romanian, obviously puberty was going to be a bitch for that boy.

I looked over my shoulder at the brooding Ivon, and Piyter, who although looked good looked terrifying, then you had Jamii, who was hyper and speaking in a very high and energetic tone in a language I knew by the look on Mikey's face he was not fluent in.

"Did he just say that you looked like a cream puff? That French is almost as bad as Tundry's and that is saying something!" Mikey stuttered turning the conversation to now French. I was having a hard time keeping up.

Jamii was speaking to me in Romanian, Mikey had just started to use French, and the room was bustling in English and other dialects.

"English people, and no, he was using Romanian, um, Mikey this is Jamii, Piyter, and Ivon..." I replied motioning to the boys.

"Wow, Emmy, you seem to know the cutest guys! I mean think about it, Jasper, Tristan, Fredrick, and that Rowan! No wonder you have no friends that are girls they must be pea-green with envy!" Mikey exclaimed a little too happy, I had a feeling he included himself in the girl category.

The boys gave me different looks, Piyter showed annoyance at Mikey, Ivon showed his smirk as if he thought I was using my powers to get guys, and Jamii, was well Jamii and showed interest in Mikey, and what he had to say.

Ya'know, I had to wonder if Jamii was in fact gay? High voice, well dressed, a little too hyper and happy, interested in what Mikey says... Although that was quickly demolished with what Jamii added next.

"So I should not ask Emmy to help me get other girl's numbers... That's a shame." Jamii added talking naturally to Mikey, as if they were best friends.

"No! I would be watching my back if I was Jasper, I mean Emmy seems to be very popular with the guys!" Mikey added, this time I could tell he was annoyed. Okay, was he trying to set me up here? Mikey, had been into his own affairs I expected him to come over and annoy us, but not so that he would actually cause problems, but for some reason I had a feeling that Mikey thought that Ivon, Piyter, Jamii and I were more than friends, or I had left out something.

Although I had not exactly told the boys I had a boyfriend, even if Jasper was my kind'of open relationship boyfriend, he was a boyfriend none the less.

"Who is Jasper?" Came out a voice I had not been expecting, Piyter. I was surprised that Mikey could understand what Piyter had said, there was a good reason he spoke to me only in Romanian he hardly spoke any English, even choppy English. That was very easy to tell.

"Jasper Everitt? Black hair, amazing green and brown eyes, about this high" Mikey stated raising his arm above his head to show how much taller Jasper was to him, before continuing after seeing them not understand who he was talking about. Although I doubted they would know who he was, there were a lot of people at the school "Um... He is from Georgia, not the country, the state, strong accent." Mikey said finishing.

Something seemed to click in Ivon's mind, a smile filling his face, not the kind that I wanted at that, it was a mocking voice. It was like something clicked in his mind, as he looked at me again, assessing that I was not all that he had thought I was.

"The Ghost?" He asked looking down on me, literally.

"Yep, that's the one! Really, Emmy and Jasper, are so cute together, Ya'know, like totally perfect! I would hate to see anything happen." Mikey said the last part adding a slight glare at the guys, that left me befuddled.

Did Mikey really think that I was on date with three guys? I am so not that big of a slut, plus like everyone has awkwardly talked about I have a boyfriend!

"Mikey, I think you are neglecting your dinner guests, um, and I think we need to get a table before it fills up." I added motioning to Benvolio who was ripping up a paper napkin in his lap as he watched us all speak.

I raised an eyebrow at him, not in a judging way, but quite amused none the less. I assumed they were on a..... date, maybe? I had not expected him to like that sort of thing, and Mikey was very attached to Vincent, but a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do, right?

"Oh, Benvolio, I totally forgot! Bye guys, have fun!" Mikey added, although something in 'have fun,' was not something that I liked, his voice almost crocked at that part, almost like he was going to do something.

The whole Mikey conversation seemed... Odd, I wanna say that his voice and attitude was like something I would expect to hear out of Cecelia or maybe even Phillipe. Childish, like he had caught someone taking an extra cookie out of the cookie jar and was giddy knowing that he could get you in trouble.

I had a feeling that he would do something, but I tried my best to ignore it, I had to stay focused, I had been caught being 'weak'.

I know that may have sounded odd, admitting that I had a boyfriend does not mean that I was weak, but my boyfriend being a Ghost was.

Ghosts, were lower class than Necromancers, not many groups put Ghosts on a class, mainly because most counted them for what they were before they died, except Necromancers of course.

We were in control of Ghosts, dating a Ghost was not showing much. Any Necromancer could bewitch a Ghost to like them. Mainly dating a Ghost showed that you were not good enough to get a 'real' boyfriend.

Not that I was bewitching Jasper or anything. But, as I said, Ghosts, were like, forgive the notion, pets, dog's to be specific. You gave them a command, and depending on how in control you are, they do it, like tricks.

Ghosts, to many of the Necromancer community were toys, entertainment, cheap and easily disposed of. No matter how awful that may sound, that was what the boys thought of them as, it was easy to see from the looks they were giving me as we slid into our booth that they were thinking the same thing, 'what was wrong with me that I needed to force someone to be my boyfriend?' Even Jamii had the same question on his face.

It was an awkward silence as we all sat looking at the menus the waitress, 'Gail,' as she had told us with a forced and chipper smile, had handed us.

Ordering our drinks, I watched as each boy sent each other looks, that then moved to me.

I took a deep breath, waiting for Gail to get down our drink orders, which was a glass of red wine for Ivon, cherry cola for Jamii, coffee-black for Piyter, and in my case lemon water.

After scribbling our orders down on a small pocket notebook, she walked away leaving me alone with the questioning looks of the boys.

"So, the tough girl thing was a lie, pity I enjoyed it a lot." Stated Ivon interrupting the silence with his hard Romanian.

"Would you really like to test that thought? You know what I have, and even if I may not seem like a tough girl, I know how to use it." I added forcing yet again anger to flow from my lips. I needed to be in charge here, or they would walk all over me. Being walked all over, was not an option.

If I showed weakness I would be disgracing my family, I was after all the last of this line. I might have some cousins of my father somewhere that still have my last name, but that was unlikely.

"So, it's true then? You, have the Grimoire?" Piyter asked eyes wide as he looked me over again, his voice hitting me again in a rather bewitching way. He had a great voice...

"Wouldn't you like to know." I added a small smirk on my face as I lifted the Grimoire and waved it in front of their faces.

Although, I may have seemed to be doing something risky, it was not so. The Grimoire would only work for me, it would not allow them to read it unless I gave them permission, and even so, it would be difficult for them to understand it. I think a spell had been preformed on it to keep others from stealing things from it.

I had lost it one time, that is why I keep it on me at all times now. I ended up finding Lilly trying to read it, she had thought it was my diary no doubt. It had not only not allowed her to read it, but had shocked her, her hair looked like shit for a week. It only gave birth to new myths about me being a Witch.

I watched as the boys stared at the book a hungry look upon their faces, questions almost rising to their lips, only to have to be swallowed back down as Gail returned with our drinks.

Taking our appetizer orders, I watched as Gail wrote down what each of us wanted, she was trying hard not to pay attention to Ivon, who was mildly flirting with her.

I found it rather funny, she obviously found him attractive. She was Elfin of some sort that was easy to tell, although when Jamii asked for ice cubes and she created it by hand, in front of us by the way, it was easy to tell that she was not an Elf, but an Elemental.

I had to wonder if she was showing off in front of Ivon. I watched as she sent him an extra smile, as she blew a large bubble with her bright pink gum that she smacked in between her lips. Her eyes although kind, evaluated me, as well as the others.

"I don't think I have ever seen so many Necromancers in one place before, family?" She asked as she placed one hand on her unnaturally thin hips.

I wondered if this was her way of asking if I was Ivon's girlfriend or something.

"More or less, yes, now I think I will start with the 'Stuffed Artichoke,' Emmy what would you like?" Piyter asked, his voice going in and out of English and into Romanian. He was just, really bad at English, what more was there to say?

The waitress seemed to understand what he was saying though.

"Um, I'll start with the 'Stuffed Mushrooms,, can I get that without meat though?" I asked looking as long as I could at the menu and not at the others, I hated having all this attention on me at the moment.

So weird, becoming suddenly nervous over the amount of people present.

I heard her sigh as she slashed something on her notepad.

I guessed that meant, yes.

"I would like Garlic bread" Jamii added, nodding to me before motioning to Ivon.

"How is your, Mussels Fra Diavolo? Would you recommend it with this wine?" Ivon, asked a small smile gracing his face as he tried to sound suave.

"Um, ah, I think that the red wine complements it good." She said sounding a little baffled, no doubt she had now clue what she was talking about, but that did not stop Ivon from smiling back at her and ordering it.

flirt

"What will Heather do if she found out you hit on another girl?" Piyter asked rolling his eyes, his shoulders shrugging as he gave his brother a glare.

"Ahhhh.... My little flower! She would smash me like a bug, those Goodbe's for being so uptight about good magic, can be rather vicious!" Ivon replied laughing heartily.

"Girlfriend?" I asked a small smile upon my face, he said she was a Goodbe which meant she was a Necromancer too. The only girl I had heard of living, besides my Aunt, and she never talked about her powers.

"Fiancé, actually, one of the only girl Necromancers around, besides you. She was too old to go to school here, I just made the age limit, I won't be going here next year. I only get to spend a year here, unlike most people who get to spend four years, no matter how old they are." Ivon stated his voice filling with pride at the mention of Heather.

"She lives a few towns over, Ivon is always visiting her, I think that is why he came here in the first place. You would think it would be to keep an eye on his young good looking brothers to keep us out of trouble! But no, it's to visit the girlfriend!" Jamii exclaimed shaking his head.

This shocked me, speaking of others like us, I had been so withdrawn from the community, that I found knowing any like me weird, Getting my mind wrapped around the fact that a whole family lived near by, and the knowledge of others just shocked me to no extent.

"What are you complaining about Jamii? he takes you to see Rayna, you two seem to be getting cozy." Piyter said rather bitterly.

"Piyter you are just mad because you are all alone and do not have some amazing Necromancer girlfriend like we do, and now even more bitter because Emmy actually has a boyfriend!" Jamii burst out, tripping over his tongue when he realized what he had said.

"Here you go, um is everyone ready to order?" Gail asked annoyance on her voice, as I realized she had heard that Ivon had a girlfriend.

I watched as she placed all of our appetizers in front of us, clapping Ivon's down rather rough, obviously she did not like to be mock flirted with. I would not like it as well, so I did not blame her.

I quickly told her what I wanted, as did the rest, giving her the cue to leave, which she took quickly. I really did feel bad for her

"Back to the book, can I ask what is in it?" Piyter asked his eyes looking hungrily at my Grimoire.

Taking a bite out of my stuffed mushroom, I waited for a sign: like crashing plates, knocked over tables, or the light to blink, for me to see if I should not answer his question.

Clarrissa did say she would be watching, right?

So, she should give me a sign if telling him was a good idea. So, because nothing out of the ordinary happened, once I swallowed the delectable shred of vegetables shoved in that strangely good fungus, I took a sip of my drink readying myself for my answer.

"Wonderful things, scary things, everything." I said, plainly taking another bite out of my mushroom before swallowing a mouth full of my lemon water again.

"You should not have told him that." Ivon said his voice filling with a dark chuckle.

"He is obsessed with your book! He actually has been trying to find it for years! For a while he thought that the Grimoire would find him, no one knew that a Badica was still alive for the Grimoire to claim as its heir. Then he thought that maybe Clarrissa's secret Grimoire would find him! But, by the way you talk to Clarrissa you probably will get that one in time too! Sorry, Piyter!" Jamii said quickly laughing, as he tried to avoid the evil look his brother was sending him as well as Piyter's attempts to cover up his brother's mouth.

"I have not gotten Clarrissa's book so maybe there's a chance that it will still find you." I said trying to sound hopeful, I could see that this really bothered him. I even saw the beginnings of a blush.

"Not likely, it would have found me by now." He said shaking his head sadly as he looked for a long time into his artichoke, which was barely touched, by the way.

I nodded to my self, I knew that was true, most likely, Clarrissa knew exactly who that book would go to. Clarrissa thought of men as playthings, not heirs, even I knew the book would never go to him. Most likely the book would end up being mine eventually, or someone even more powerful than me, with a less than honorable disposition.

His face was rather sad, middle children often had this problem. It was not just sadness for him, any children he had would not have a Grimoire unless he married someone else who had one.

Ivon, would have a Grimoire because he was the oldest Slovents' child, Jamii would get one if he Married Rayna who being the youngest Goodbe would have one. Although placement was different in each family, on who got the Grimoire the fact stood the same, middle children seldom got one, unless a lost Grimoire chose them, or a personal Grimoire chose them as their heir.

Apparently Piyter had neither. That left him at a great disadvantage, his magic was all natural, he was what we in the Necromancer world would call a small fry, cruel as it may sound it was true.

Truth be known I liked Piyter the most, unlike his brothers he was not too emotional, or annoying. Although Jamii was endearing, he was still annoying.

I thought for a moment if what I was going to do would be a good idea, then shrugged. Why not?

Reaching into my bag I pulled out my sewing pin, pricking my finger I watched as a droplet of blood formed on the end of my finger. taking the salt shaker from the table, and the slice of lemon from my drink, I slid my lightly bleeding finger across it. hardly any blood showed up on the lemon, but that did not matter. Next I took the salt shaker and dashed a small amount of salt on it.

Taking a deep breath filled with a small amount of my energy that I forced up my throat and out with the breath, along with my thoughts on the spell I was preforming I blew lightly on the lemon. Then I lightly waved the slice, before handing it to a very curious looking Piyter, who along with his brothers was giving me a questioning look.

"Wave it in front of your eyes, and it will allow you to see what is in my Grimoire, but before I give you the Grimoire I expect you to bite down on the lemon, or I won't show it to you." I said watching as all three of the boys gave me an odd look.

I think Jamii and Ivon, just wanted to see how bad Piyter wanted to see my Grimoire. Apparently it was bad enough, because he did what I asked without even asking a single question.

I watched as he did it, his nose principled up reminding me of Jasper for the briefest of moments. That made me feel guilty, I was not really sure why though, I wasn't doing anything wrong. I let Piyter look at my Grimoire not kiss me. So how come I still felt bad?

Not that I doubted that Piyter could be trusted, he had no choice now. Something I explained before handing him my book.

"If you try to speak or ever write about what you find in this book, you will die." I said shaking my head, my black hair slinking around my face as I did so. I felt bad about using such measures, but it was necessary.

He had my blood in him, if he betrayed me I would know, and I would be forced to kill him. It was as simple as that. I was not going to mess around. He should feel honored to be even able to gaze at the text, and maybe try somethings out by memory.

"To the point, I approve," Ivon said looking at his brother as Piyter hungrily took in the words of the book.

He did not even notice as Gail placed his plate in front of him.

The boy was entranced, by how excited he was about this, and how he seemed to pore into the text, I could tell his own brother did not share his Grimoire with him.

That was something I would never allow, all of my kids, if I ever had kids that is would all be allowed to share the Grimoire until they were older.

I decided to leave him alone and start on my dinner making polite conversation with Ivon and Jamii, Piyter not even noticing we were here as he read, not even bothering to eat. I knew he had to be hungry, but I had a feeling that he did not want to stop reading, or risk getting anything on the book. So he chose to read.

"Most of the spells are too complex, could you teach me?" Piyter asked, his eyes breaking out from behind the book for the first time in the last ten minutes.

His voice broke rather oddly into Jamii and I's conversation on the reason he had joined the track team.

"Piyter! I was trying to tell Emmy the story about-" Jamii whined only for Piyter to sigh cutting him off.

"Yes, Jamii we all know that you were chasing a monster you had summoned from hell, after letting it loose, only to run past the track team, beating some record, not only did you catch the monster, but you made the star runner, gab-gab-gab-yak-yak-yak totally getting off the point that you fucked up a simple spell and almost unleashed a dangerous beast upon the world because you could not take the time and set the freaking candles up right, sorry, if I did not want to hear how everything goes your way again..." Piyter said annoyance rolling off his tongue.

I watched as Jamii sent him a dirty look, and jumped as Ivon's laughter practically radiated off the wall.

"Should I even ask why you summoned the hellion in the first place? Or where you got the spell?" I asked a smirk on my face.

"Well, Rayne said that if I could summon it, it would help me find my cellphone which I lost when we all played paintball."

"Rayne said this, and Rayne said that! Trust me if Rayne told Jamii that he could walk on water by dressing a rabid squirrel in a tutu he would believe her!" Piyter said shaking his head sadly at his brother.

"That was one time! One Time! And she said that I would be able to fly! not walk on water! And I kind of floated in air for a moment before I hit the ground. " Jamii said jumping to Rayne's defense.

"Wait, where did you jump from?" I asked confused.

"The barn roof, the only reason he didn't die was because he hit the tree on the way down.... Speaking of which, didn't Rayne push you off?" Ivon asked his voice full of interest.

Some how I did not want to meet this 'Rayne,' really she sounded crazy, or at least was trying to kill Jamii.

"My brother has this sick love for the one girl who is trying to kill him." Piyter said shaking his head sadly to me as he went back to reading my Grimoire.

"She put a heart on my cast." Jamii said taking another fork full of his Spicy Chicken Penne, into his mouth, chewing slowly he smiled another one of his dreamy smiles.

"What?" I asked frowning slightly as I slurped the last of my drink out with the straw. Placing the empty drink glass on the end of the table, for Gail to refill when she came back over, I waited for his response.

"When I fell I broke my right arm and left leg. Rayne was the first person to sign my cast. I at first was really mad at her, our parents thought that it was something nine-year-old's do... So no one else was angry with her. Apparently it was my fault that I let her trick me into the whole thing! How was I suppose to know that putting a dress on a squirrel wouldn't give me super powers? I was nine, right?! But anyways, although mad I let her sign my cast, and she didn't put anything mean on it, like I thought she would, instead she just put a large heart on it." Jamii explained a smile on his face as he told the story.

I hated to break it to him, but I think that was Rayne's way of calling him a pansy.. But, I was not going to be the one to tell him that one.

"And they have been inseparable ever since, Rayne the evil child and Jamii her stupid companion! Actually pretty sad if you ask me... Jamii have you noticed that you always get in trouble for the things she does? She so uses you man!" Ivon added laughing at his brother.

"Like you are one to talk! Heather has you so whipped that if she even gives you a look you are begging for her to forgive you. Oh, and Rayne is not evil! She is just misunderstood, Goodbe's are not evil!" Jamii exclaimed still smiling as he thought about Rayne, no doubt.

"That is why Piyter and I still claim that you two were switched at birth. There is no way that a Slovents' could ever be so happy and care free, I mean come on Rayne steps on flowers, you pick them and smell them! Big difference big guy! I allow Heather to think she has the upper hand I am so in control!." Ivon said defending himself. His voice now booming, no doubt others around the restaurant could hear him. Causing Jamii to blush at his brothers comments, which got us odd looks from others.

"Will you both shut up! Heather has you as whipped as a dog Ivon, and Jamii, Rayne has a world domination diary! Take a hint, thank god she isn't serious or man kind would be in serious shit!" Piyter added closing the subject, for his brothers apparently.

"Wait! Rayne! Oh, crap she is going to kill me! We need to leave now!" Jamii exclaimed suddenly jumping up from his seat.

"Oh, no Heather is going to kill me as well!" Ivon added jumping up from his seat as well, pulling out his car keys from his pocket.

"You guys go, I'll stay, um, I wanna talk to Emmy a little more, get back to your skype session with your girlfriends losers." Piyter said giving them an odd look once before turning back to my Grimoire.

"At least we have girlfriends." Ivon said annoyed as he gave his brother a disapproving look.

"Not for long if you are any later than you are now to talk to them." Piyter said rolling his eyes as he went back to my book.

I watched as the boys gave me a hurried goodbye before leaving the room as quickly as they could.

Although I knew that Ivon was not drunk, I almost wanted to take Piyter's phone and tip off the campus police that he was going to be speeding. Like I said, almost.

Instead I was stuck looking at Piyter who unlike his brothers was not talkative or social by nature. He was someone I could really get to like. He did not need to fill the silence with idle chit-chat.

Although I did like Jamii, he talked too much. Or, maybe it wasn't that he talked too much, but that Piyter and I talked too little?

Either way, it was comfortable.

I was able to eat my dinner in silence, and Piyter was able to read more. Somehow in between scanning the page he had already woofed down his pasta meal.

Do all guys eat like animals?Or, was it just the guys I know?

Try sharing a snack with Tristan or Jasper, because I am telling you, they like inhale it! And how are they not getting really freaking fat? That is just not fair! I demand that if Jasper and Tristan can eat a whole bag of Cheetos in less than a minute, that they should get really fat.

Although, I don't know if I would find Jasper as hot if he weighted about five hundred pounds... But still!

I blinked a few times clearing my head of needless babble as I saw that Piyter was trying to talk to me.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something else, what did you say?" I stuttered shaking my hair.

Has it always been so bouncy? Really, shaking my hair is too much fun, something must be wrong with me.

"I was asking, if you would teach me some of the things in here? I could really use some of these spells, and I feel really stupid for not knowing them already. I mean I would pay you back, it would be like tutoring." Piyter asked, his voice sounding unsure of himself. As if I most likely would say, no.

"Why not, and you should not feel stupid for not knowing some of these, I don't know them all. What ones do you want to learn?" I asked peaking over his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

My eyes could not help but widen at the page he had pulled up, I knew he was a Slovents' which meant I knew he wasn't looking at a world peace spell (Although just to make it clear no world peace spell exists.) I was still not expecting him to be looking at the darkest part of the book, spells that I would not even attempt, I probably could not get the spells to work, and I would not use them in the first place!

"Oh, sorry, I was just curious, I was wanting you to help me with these." He replied quickly flipping back to the front of the book. Now, these spells were well in my ability, some of them I have been doing since I was nine or so.

I was a little worried, though that he was looking so intently on the other spells though. Most were torture, murder, and legions of the undead shit. Not something you just look at, okay so maybe I had browsed through that section a few times... But it was my book!

I remained calm though, there was no way he would be able to get those spells to work, so I had nothing to really worry about, right?

At least I hoped so.

I did not have time though to think about what was going on with him and his interest, because he spoke something that shocked me into thinking about other things, much worse things.

Who knew a question could piss me off? Who knew that that the question that came out of Piyter's mouth would make me pissed not at him, but at someone else? Any takers?

"Emmy, um, would you tell your boyfriend to stop giving me dirty looks? He has been watching all four of us for the past hour.... I just didn't want to give Ivon a show, so I kept my mouth shut, but really, he is getting on my nerves." Piyter said pointing behind my back.

Glaring I turned around to see, would you know it, Jasper sitting, just sitting, at a table two down from us, in perfect view of ours! Oh, but he was not alone, here's the kicker, he had an accomplice, Fredrick.

Sighing deeply, I got up from my booth, and marched over to Jasper's table. I noticed that Piyter got up with me, although apparently he did not want to give Ivon a show, he was not against getting one himself.

"Jasper, what are you doing here?" I asked placing my hands on my hips, in a perfect Chloe'fashion, damn I was getting good at that!

"Enjoying the great food?" He asked, not told; as Piyter and I took a seat across from Fredrick and him.

"Complete bullshit and you know it Jasper, you hate Italian food! You told me that! It was that little weasel wasn't it! I knew he was up to screwing with things wasn't he!" I growled more the last part to myself, as I secretly thought about using some of those spells, I had been shocked about Piyter looking at, on Mikey.

"I have no clue what you are talking about Emmy, and I may have just started liking Italian food, and Fredrick invited me to get some! Speaking of which, how is the date going, must have tuned down now that the other two guys left." Jasper replied practically spitting out the last part.

Did he just inadvertently call me a whore?

"Yah, Jasper my whoring ability was greatly demolished when Piyter's brothers left to go talk to their girlfriends. My bad, I should really ask you next time I go out to eat with friends, great way to make yourself look like a dick! Really, spying! And you couldn't even have the decency to spy on me without Fredrick?!" I yelled, anger filling my voice as I gave them both a death glare.

"What about him? He was so hitting on you! Where is his girlfriend?" Jasper asked, leaving me speechless.

It was true, Piyter seemed to be hitting on me.

"Um-I-He..." I stopped unsure what to say next.

"I was not hitting on her, I just want her to help me with my magic." Piyter explained shaking his head at Jasper.

"Oh, really, now why do I find that hard to believe... Really, magic involves wands! If you get my drift." Jasper half whispered the last part.

Did Jasper just make a wand, sex joke? Even worse did he call me a whore again!

"I do like wands...." Piyter said laughing slightly. Great, just great, he was agreeing with him?

"See, he was hitting on you! Jasper exclaimed.

"No.. I really like-" Piyter started only for me to cut him off, he was really burying himself now.

"That is not the point! Trust is the point Jasper, you can't trust me!" I growled out trying to block off what Piyter was saying.

"It is not my fault, how am I suppose to trust you, when you go flipping your hair and giggling at any boy that crosses your path?" Jasper yelled back at me.

"Really guys' I'm-" Piyter started, Jasper and I both cut him off, in unison with "Stay out of this!" before bickering again.

"Okay, fine! Have it your way!" Replied an annoyed Piyter, but before we could yell at him again he reached into the isle grabbing onto Benvolio who was trying to sneak past with Mikey.

What Piyter did next surprised me...

He placed his arms around Benvolio's waist pulling him in for a short, but steamy kiss.

hold the fucking phone!

This left Jasper and me both staring wide eyed mouths agape.

"You're gay?!" we both said in unison.

"Thank god for that! I could not stand being in this fight a moment longer." Piyter added going to walk away only to turn around and say a last few words.

"You both are made for each other, and Emmy I still want help, now that your boyfriend doesn't think I am after a booty call or anything!" Piyter said walking out of the restaurant and leaving Jasper, Fredrick, and I to have the most awkward drive home in the history of man kind.

Can anyone say: Silent Treatment?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter in Two days :) I freaking rock hard core, I wrote the entire thing, edited it, made the banner, added the coding, and all that freaking jazz today :) So everyone better love me :)

This chapter is dedicated to:

Sami-Says

iEatRainbows

Kaitlyn and Laura *my muses :)*

And Alex my best friend AkA Benvolio in the flesh ;p

Character of the Chapter:
Image
Congrats' Rayna!