Status: 215 pages of pure tantalizing story, (Writing Chapter 28, and all that goes with it!)

Our Deathly Love

Forgiving Jasper

Image

It has been three days since I last talked to Jasper. Three whole freaking days, and it was killing me. Each time he has tried to apologize; which was often, I had to blow him off. I really-really, wanted to forgive him. Damn his good looks and charm. Who the hell was I fooling, he knew I would eventually forgive him if he kept begging, he was only buying time until I finally did, which was cheating in my book!

Yet, now as he stood leaning in my doorframe and I was supposed to be mad at him, I could not hold back the jitters that I had in my fingers. Turning around I got on my knees in front of my chest, my back to Jasper, as I fidgeted with a candle. I was trying my best not to think about how good he looked today. I was also practically bitting my bottom lip off as I tried to control my heart rate, which was speeding out of control.

“Emmy, come on please, I know you aren’t still mad at me, you just can’t be,” his voice sounded in my ear, his breath causing me to shiver as it slid past the side of my head. How had he moved so quickly? A shiver ran down my spine as I felt his hands, oh god those hands, slip down my waist. He now held me close to his chest, I could feel his heart beating through my back, his breaths and mine synced, our chests now rising and falling together as we held each other for a stollen moment.

Swallowing deeply, I slowly turned myself around to face him. Tilting my head up I looked him in the eyes, not sure what I would find there. I was not sure exactly what was happening, or if he indented this to turn out this way, but I was not going to let it slip between my fingers. Jasper was something I needed, no, Jasper was something I wanted.

Leaning against his body I raised myself up a few more inches, one hand cupping his face, the other running though his amazing hair, before I pulled him in for a kiss.

His lips were wet, soft, and... Oh-So perfect, at first he had seemed surprised by my directness, but that quickly changed, as it was him who was now holding onto me for dear life. Boy, could he kiss! I mean it was like little lightning bolts were hitting my body all at the same time, parts of me that I never even knew existed tingled and tickled with this new found touch.

I could feel his fingers as they dug into the material of my shirt, and into my back. His eyes which bore into mine held only hunger and excitement. Oh lordy this was getting hot! I would have kept going and things could have gotten even more exciting if it wasn’t for a sound that caused Jasper and I to practically jump to opposite sides of the room.

“OHMYGOD! I just wanted to get my socks! I’m blind, sweet Jesus, I am blind!” Came out the voice of Rose, as she hid behind her hands, yet still able to give us odd looks.

“Um, about that, um... I got’to’go... Um, Emmy I’ll see you later on? Maybe, maybe not? I just gotta go do that thing, ya’know, biology test tomorrow, and all-bye.” And with that, my chances of picking up where we left off were diminished as Jasper practically ran out of our room, slamming his door across the hall.

“Thanks a lot Rose...” I sighed pulling my hair back into a ponytail, one that Jasper had just kindly ruined, although at the time I had not cared.

“So I am guessing you guys worked out your problems?” Rose’s reply was just a little sassy for my taste.

“Best makeup ever.” I could not help but giggle. Now I felt bad, I had become one of those giggling idiots I had always mocked, but damn Jasper was good.

And somehow I had a feeling that he knew that too.

“For future reference, if you and Jasper ever get serious, do not fornicate on my bed, and lock the door, no one wants to walk in on that.” Roses’ words shocked me, besides making me blush I felt the need to defend myself.

ROSE! That is just-just, ludicrous! We were just kissing! Plus, our door doesn’t even have a lock on it!” I exclaimed defending myself.

“Oh, Hunny, kissing almost always leads to sex, trust me, I should know! Now that you mention it we should get a lock on this door, the boys’ room has one!” Her comment, made my eyes widen. Did she just say that she has had sex, in Jasper, Vincent, and Gabrial’s room?

“Did you and Vincent?” The words left my mouth slowly and a disgusting image, that I really did not want to think about, entered my head.

“No, we have only been dating a week, if I gave out I would be a whore, I just happened to notice that one day. Although it is not your business, I have not had sex with anyone yet. Nor, do I plan on giving it up lightly, neither should you, Emmy.” Rose said rolling her eyes at me.

“Oh, I am getting appropriate PDA instructions from little miss snogs a lot?” I asked laughing as I lightly pushed Rose’s shoulder. By this time we were both sitting on her bed, basically laughing our asses off.

“If your boyfriend was French, you would understand.” Rose said giggling slightly into her hand. “I doubt that being French makes him any better at kissing and other things.” I said raising my eyebrows at her as I laughed.

“Oh, trust me it does. If we are going down that road, though I must say Jasper has kind’of large hands, and you know what they say about large hands, right?” Rose’s smile was now on overload, as we both sat laughing, until we saw Mimi walk in the door.

As Mimi walked in Rose and I were forced to calm our giggles down.

“Oh, no please don’t stop on my account I would love to hear more about Jasper’s big hands,” Mimi’s smile lit the room as she practically laughed at us.

“Mimi, why are you even here?” Rose sighed out annoyance clear upon her voice.

“Ripplye sent me to fetch you guys, we are having an early meeting, apparently if you have not heard, she is being evaluated! About time if you ask me! I mean she never asked me, any questions!” Mimi’s words flowed out of her mouth like water, cold and bitter all at the same time.

“Maybe she did not find you interesting, or perhaps, she saw that you were just a two dimensional bitch, who has nothing important or a history that needed addressing?” Rose said cruelly to Mimi, even I felt what she said was mean, Mimi was not a good person, that was true, but everyone had a story.

“Rose, stop it, really that is the problem with you two; always fighting, can’t you get along for two seconds?” I said sighing lightly to myself. I did not really like Mimi, but Rose was being out worldly cruel to her.

Maybe, she was still mad about the whole, ‘violin episode’ it seemed that since Rose had been voted the house president, things had gotten out of control.

Both of them were quiet for a moment causing me to just leave them behind as I walked out of the room.

Walking in the living room, I nodded to people. Everyone was here for the same reason, we were all fighting the same cause, Ripplye, if things went well, she would be fired and we would be free.

All I knew is I would be as kind as possible, just to show that Ripplye was the thing keeping everyone apart, hell I would announce my undying love for Vincent if it got Ripplye out of the way. I would do anything to get rid of that horrible woman.

I needed to realize that we were going into a war zone and this would be everyone’s chance to fix things up. If we wanted to get rid of Ripplye we would need to show that we could work as a team, and join together on one thing.

If needed I would take charge, I hated that woman, she insulted us, belittled us, and showed little understanding, I was getting sick of her having free-range. I wish that I had made a pact with everyone earlier on, but it was too late now. I hoped that everyone was thinking the same thing.

As long as we got Doris in the palm of our hand we would win.

Manipulation was something that I could do, if needed. I was an actress at heart after all.

Smiling, I took a seat on the couch next to Jasper, who was practically beaming at me. My heart pitter-pattered a bit as Jasper's hand wrapped around mine. His hand was soft, and warm, a weird thing since he was a ghost, but warm and safe, none the less.

Inquisitively, I traced lines with my other hand on the back of his, a small smile upon my face, as I tickled his, noticing that Rose had been correct; Jasper did have large hands.

Laughing slightly at the realization, I shook my head, my smile now doubled in size. Jasper, wanting to know what was so funny, was giving me an odd look. This only caused me to chuckle a bit more. Telling him that it was nothing, I gave him a small kiss on his cheek, causing him to not bring up the reason I was laughing again.

Relaxing, I tried my best to get out of my laid-back mood, and calm down to a point where I could pay better attention to what was going on around me.

It seemed that everyone was here, oddly enough everyone had been able to drop what they were doing today, and come to a surprise meeting. Looking around, cliques were the same as last week, certain people sat with others. Although there were differences, Mimi now instead of sitting by herself, was sitting next to Gabriel, something I was not sure on. Was that suppose to mean something? Or, better yet, was I just reading into something that did not exist?

Now, that I thought about it, when I did see Mimi of late it almost always was around Gabriel, she seemed to have a sort of crush on him. Although, Gabriel was dating Arya.

Arya did not love Gabriel, nor did I think she even really liked him. Like Arya had said, being with Gabriel was easy for her, because she held no real feelings for him. I thought that was stupid, but Arya seemed to have a plan on everything. Even though Arya may appear stupid, I had a feeling she secretly had her own agenda for everything. Actually I really admired Arya, she had such inner strength, beauty (inside, and outside), and determination, although I think that she lacked brains. Sure, I think she was able to work things out to her advantage, using what assets she had, but I think she overlooked her life.

I liked Arya, but I thought she was stupid to be throwing her life away to appease her family, and show that she was not afraid to die, just so that her family could be proud of her. Arya reminded me of Juliet, from the play we were doing in Drama, I had read the play before, and was going to try out as the part, but from all accounts, Juliet was not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, like Arya she missed the bigger picture.

I think that the play would have ended different if she had just stepped back from her feelings and thought about things logically and rationally. Arya was too guided by feelings to see that she was missing the bigger picture. Tristan and Oliver were right, Arya was not comprehending her situation, and she was going to pay the price if she kept screwing up.

Strong emotions is something that attacks everyone, especially us, being teenagers after all. That is why I have always tried my best to keep out of doing what is expected, and tried to think about things before I do them.

No one needs another Juliet in their life, no one want's to be that girl, that was so stupid she lost everything because she was unable to think things through.

I never wanted to become that girl. I had lost enough, without everything being my fault.

Blinking I forced myself to pay attention to what was going on again. I could not keep spacing out if I wanted things to go as I planned.

Looking around I smiled noticing that Ripplye and Doris were going at it in the corner, from the sounds of things Doris was not happy with the results that Ripplye had gotten, it sounded like Ripplye had not really learned anything about us, and that her work was more assumption than fact.

This could work in my favor. If Doris wanted a sob story, and I gave it in such away that made Ripplye look bad, I might just help everyone else out. I normally wasn't such a giver, but over the last few days, the words that I had spoken to Chloe, had stayed in the back of my head. It never left me, those accusing words, each one equally yelling at Chloe as much as myself. I knew that I was just as bad as Chloe, pushing people away just because they were different. I had been a bitch to almost everyone, and treated people in ways that I would not have wanted to be treated myself.

I know it was a large shock, but maybe the world was not out to get me. Maybe, just maybe, I was the reason things did not work out, or I did not make new friends. Not everyone was like Lilly, not everyone was planning to get me.

So, I knew sometime today, I would need to take one for the team. I would need to put down my walls for an hour at least and calm down. Perhaps, if I just admitted defeat I could be more, happy?

Doris' voice cut through the air, demanding attention and causing me to stop my inner fight, and accept reality.

"Hello everyone, I am Miss. Keplyn, or Miss. K. if you like, I am here because Pandora wanted me to address and help with your complaints. I thought that it would be a good job to try and get this started in a new light, we will now be having this meeting twice a week, once on Wednesdays and once on Fridays, as usual. I will tell you in advance, that I do not do things like Ripplye has, so my methods may seem a little odd, but please just humor me." Doris' voice boomed over the large room, her looks and charm demanding everyone's attention.

"The first thing I would like to do is ask if I could get a little help moving the furniture out of the way, I think that for all of us to truly feel connected we all need to be closer together, so do I have any volunteers to help me move this stuff out of the way?" Her demand was simple enough, it seemed rational, and was a little way I think for her to see who would be the most cooperative to her demands.

Rose, Vincent, Tristan, Chloe, Jasper, and I made quick work of the couches moving them, as well as the coffee table, lamps, and other things to the corner of the room. Leaving room for everyone to take a seat near the middle of the room.

Doris had us sit in a circle, that way everyone was facing each other, and no one was any farther away from the group than anyone else. Doris and Ripplye themselves, sat in the center of the circle, one facing one direction, the other facing the opposite.

It was clear though that Doris was in charge, Ripplye spoke very little, something that made everyone happy. At first Doris, explained what she planned on doing today, apparently Doris did not take notes like Ripplye did, instead she had a tape recorder that she would use for audio-notes later on. I think that fact alone made people less nervous. Doris, was big on speaking one at a time, and patience, she did not want to distract from what everyone was doing here with unneeded comments, and wanted to keep us as on track as possible.

Unlike Ripplye, Doris, was a much more agreeable person, you could tell by the way she talked that she actually cared, and was not here to uncover drama like Ripplye was, she was here because she wanted to help. Whether it was about what things could be improved in the house, or how to help with problems.

In fact, I really liked her. So after the first twenty minutes, when Doris had allowed us to talk about anything we wanted to a lot less pressure than Ripplye, I think people really were warming up to her.

Doris was able to change the conversation with ease, bringing it off pleasantness of gentle conversation and advice to some unwanted necessities.

"Okay, so we need to move on, if we have time maybe we can continue with some of these thoughts later on, but I need to pass out something Pandora has given me. As a part of this school; sports, and clubs are important, the main idea behind the school is to get everyone together in the first place right? So, it is needed that everyone picks to join at least one club or sport. Some people have already joined a few things. Your name may already be on the sheet, but by all means join more if you want. You must sign up for one thing, at least though." Doris smiled as she gave Ripplye the sheets. Ripplye did not seem happy about this as she gave Doris a dirty look, as she grudgingly passed the sheets to Chloe who was sitting closest to her.

I watched as Chloe wrinkled her nose at some of the sheets in front of her and it seemed to take a long time before she was able to make up her mind. When she finally did though her face held a smile, I watched as she passed the sheet to Arya next.

Doris continued to speak as the papers were passed around, her voice breaking into the silence like cool water on a hot day.

"Now, being in a club or a sport is going to be a big responsibility, pick wisely, depending on what you pick will change how you do things here. I know that sounds dramatic, but a lot of responsibilities will come out of this. As everyone knows there are other schools like us, okay, not integrated, but still magical schools none the less. Sports, and clubs, will be a way for all of you to interact with others, because there are only a few schools like ours, magical I mean, around here, we will also be playing human schools. This will be a good way for you to get to know others, and make new friends, although because we will strive to play other schools that are magical, each team and club, will be expected to earn money. Pandora has decided that your coach will get each member of the team or club, helping out with something. For example: dance club may have to teach a ballet class or something like that. In exchange, the team will get uniforms, costumes, music, equipment, money to go to competitions held by other schools and etcetera. You get where I am going with this," her voice cut off with a low laugh that went well with her voice.

Looking at the papers in front of me, I gave a few of the sports a dirty look before I decided upon picking the Drama club and Swim team. Almost everyone had picked Drama club, and Tristan was already signed up for Swim team, so I thought I might as well sign up too.

Passing on the paper I watched as the last of the slots on the sheets were filled and everyone finished what they were doing. Content written on most faces.

"Now that is done, I would like to continue on to what we are all really here for. From the start of things, it has seemed pretty easy to tell who dislikes who, and some of the problems people have been having. I think that some issues need to be put out in the open, so we can talk about it and get everyone to an understanding. Now on the pieces of paper I am handing out, I would like everyone to name the people they think have the most problems with the other, top three groups please. I want you to think of this as helping the six people you put on this sheet, I am here to help, not cause more problems." Doris' words caused everyone to look at each other, who were we throwing under the bus? Who in deed, now?

I think it was pretty obvious that everyone but Tristan and Chloe, placed those two first, although the next two groups on the list I was not sure on, a lot of people did not get along. I could have lied, and put people on that I wanted to see fight, but really at this point I just put down who I wanted to stop fighting, Rose and Mimi, after that I threw myself under the bus, I needed to do this, if I was going to get rid of Ripplye, I needed to make it seem like Doris' presence made everyone more open to telling the truth. Next to my name I frowned as I scribbled Vincent's name down next to mine.

Now time to watch as everything burned down to the ground.

Sighing I hoped that my plan would work, and as Doris read the names from the sheets that she had collected everything seemed to be going as planed.

Tristan and Chloe would be questioned first, then Vincent and I, although Rose made it onto the list her partner was Mikey, not Mimi, still over all my plan was going as it was supposed to go, I could only hope that Tristan and Chloe would not kill each other before I was able to save the freaking day.
♠ ♠ ♠
They kissed, Happy now? XD

Character of the Chapter:
Image

Ya- It was that good LOL