Status: 215 pages of pure tantalizing story, (Writing Chapter 28, and all that goes with it!)

Our Deathly Love

Ripplye's believe it or not!

Image

My hair felt silky as I combed my thick brown curls with black brush. The shower had been refreshing, yet relaxing at the same time; exterminating the feeling of icky-ness from my body. I grabbed my purple hair tie from the counter in our bathroom and pulled back my mess of curls in a ponytail. I watched the mirror in vain as little curls wrangled themselves free from the hair tie and fell in my face. I sighed annoyed as I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll be out in a moment, hold your ponies," I shouted out, fussing with my hair; as well as straightening out my panda pajamas.

"Emmy, hurry up or you'll miss our first house meeting," Jasper rang out before I could hear him walk away. Sighing again I walked over to the door and unlocked it before walking out of the room; not forgetting to click the light off after I was safely out of the room. Nervously I trudged myself into the living room which I noticed was full of people. I knew a few faces, which made me happy; what did not make me happy was the seating arrangement.

My seat choices were ether sitting next to Rosary-- oops, I mean Rose, or Jasper. Rose was giving me a look that said 'sit here and I'll hex you so fast you wont be able to say magic', so grudgingly I sat next to Jasper, who, although besides a weird look, said nothing.

I noticed that Arya, Chloe, and Mikey were sitting on a couch. I'm guessing they lived in one of the rooms downstairs. On beanbag chairs were Tristan, a Neko; which I could tell easily because he had his cat ears out. He seemed about Mikey's age, along with a girl who had the same face structure as Rose. She was wearing a Lolita dress with a lot of lace and frills. Although her face seemed to have the same structure as Rose, an unbelievably small turned-up nose, large round eyes and small pouty lips that seemed to be the only similarities they shared. She, the girl, had long curly blonde hair with bright blue eyes.

I tore my eyes away from the girl to study the other people in the room, adding another boy our age into the mixture. The boy had the same blue eyes as me. He had witch eyes, although it was obvious he was not a witch by his jet black wings which had ripped out of his back. His blonde hair was combed in utter perfection on his head. He had a pretty face, if it wasn't for the look of pure evil he was giving us.

I averted my eyes from him as he gave me a hard look. I did not like his eyes, hypocritical. I know, our eyes were the same, exact airs I would say. Except for the looks given by those eyes; they were far different than the ones given by mine. As they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul; well then his soul seemed dark, almost feral. A wild look was present in those blue eyes; a look that I did not like at all.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. Finally deciding to place my legs under me. By putting stress on my legs it averted the pain from my arms, which were starting to hurt again. For a moment I thought about leaving to go take another pain pill; the bottle was just sitting on my nightstand. But sadly, that was not going to happen, as a woman walked into the room.

She looked studious with a short bob of thick brown hair. She also had small brown eyes hidden by long dark lashes that peered out sheepishly from behind black-rimmed glasses. In her arms was a large clipboard filled with blank paper and two black ballpoint pens. She was wearing a charcoal skirt that went down to her knees, high heels and a white colored button up blouse and a white pearl necklace as well as a black watch; finished up her outfit . She had on light lipstick that made her lips seem very thin and fragmented as she gave us a sheepish smile.

She grabbed an uncomfortable-looking stool from the wall and placed it in front of us, near the center front of the room. She sat down on the stool as a broader smiled filled her face; making her lips even more paper thin than before and her eyes scanned the room once more. She crossed her legs on the stool placing the clipboard neatly on her lap, putting one pen behind her ear showing off her pearl earring in the process. The other pen she placed in her delicate hand. Scanning us for the last time with her brown eyes she began.

"Well, um, welcome everyone. I am Miss Sulivan, Ripplye if you prefer. You all know why you are here at this school and what the school hopes to accomplish. Most of you have special reasons for being here: most you have things in your past that you need to get over, or come to terms with. That is my job, as well as the school's job, to help you prepare for a happier life ahead!" she smiled brightly.

"So basically, the school is paying you to mess with our brains?" Tristan growled. He obviously had something he did not like at all about this.

"Now... Now, that is not what my job is about, my job is to help you guys understand each other and yourselves," Ripplye piped in, a frown popping on her lips.

"Now, if I may continue. Every Friday from 5:30-6:30, the school requires you to come to group therapy with me. It's mandatory. Tonight will be our first meeting, a sort of get-to-know-you day!" she smiled, gleaming at us. "So why don't we start with names, as well as what you are, and why don't we share a bit about why we are here today." She smiled again. I was already starting to dislike this smile of hers. "Why don't we start with you?" Ripplye motioned to the Angry blond boy, the one with the wild look present in his blue eyes. He now had a smirk placed on his face enjoying this moment apparently.

"Gabriel Deathly. I'm a fallen and I am in this hell hole because my mother and father decided it would be best that I take care of things and live up to their expectations." I watched his lips move as they spoke, then I looked at Ripplye who was writing at full force. When she finished she pointed at Jasper.

"Well I am Jasper Emmett Everitt, and I am a Ghost. I decided that the isolation of my house has had some bad effects on me. I felt like I needed to live out my life, so I came here."

Ripplye nodded as her eyes narrowed. "How did you die?" she asked, looking at him sharply, studying him before his response. I was shocked that was cold and calculating. It was just something you don't ask, like a woman's age! It was extremely rude, and I could feel the sadness in Jasper as he projected it to me; it was part of our bond a Necromancer thing, light the beacon of light. He was uncomfortable and sad, yet I was the one insulted. So I did something I would regret.

"Excuse me, Ms. Sullivan," I said sharply. She rolled her eyes at me with a dissatisfied look; she looked uninterested into what I was going to say.

"Yes... Um..." she started.

"Emmy, my name is Emmy. It's incredibly rude to ask someone that!" I growled. I don't know why I was so upset but I was. I could feel the room get quieter and people stop fidgeting to look at us. I could feel Tristan's smirk in the back of my head.

"If you don't mind, Emmy, could you tell us who you are and why you are here?" she said a bit bitterly; she did not like to be questioned, obviously.

"Fine. I am Emelia Marie Badica, a Necromancer and I came here because my mother sent me here; simple as that," I said cooly, all the while thinking ‘what am I doing?’ To my surprise she smiled and gave Jasper and me an interested look.

"Wow, how interesting! I have never seen a necromancer and her Ghost up close before!" she said, scribbling furiously on her paper.

"Wait, he is not my Ghost! Um, I don't bond! Sorry, I just met him!" I sputtered. I was horrified she thought Jasper was mine, ewww... No even worse, she thought I was an older Necromancer or, as the teens call it, a 'Soul Sucker'.

It's basically a Necromancer who bonds with a Ghost, whether they do it by blood, sex, or, as the name entails, sucking the soul out of the base of the ghost's neck. Quite Vampish, if you ask me. Right now it was hard enough for me: I was hyper aware of him.

Frankly, he was making me nauseous. Necromancers wanted to bond with ghosts. I wanted to bond with a Ghost. Or at least my body does. The real me would never! Especially with Jasper, of all people! He was rude, insufferable, and just weird!

I could feel another pang of sadness from Jasper. Just like Necromancer wanted to claim, Ghosts wanted to be claimed, or claim themselves. Some Ghosts, the ones that have come to terms with their past, the Ghosts that can age, are able to claim Necromancers as their own, making them the ones in control. Ghosts who are in control seem to become more and more power-hungry and vengeful. Necromancers should be the same, but we were made to deal with the powers we have; Ghosts were not. So Necromancers with Ghosts would turn out the same as they were before, like leaders with power. Just because you have power doesn’t mean your going to automatically be Hitler’s or Tepish’s.

"Sorry I just assumed," Ripplye smiled innocently. I think she planned the comment to get my reaction on her stupid paper. God, people suck!

She turned towards Mikey, smiling her toxic smile, and asked him to go next. I think she expected all of us to be unhappy or have something wrong with us, that she could solve us like a puzzle. I think that's all we were to her: a puzzle that she wanted to solve.

If that was the case, it certainly explained why she quickly lost interest in Mikey. He was normal, or at first glance he was normal. It's hard to really tell what normal is after a while, because what really is normal, anyway? But that's beside the point. In Ripplye's eyes, he seemed boring, or at least his answer was not up to her level because frankly, all Mikey really said was that his name was Mikey Boulevard, he was a born vampire and that he came here because he wanted to. No sob story, no snug remarks, nothing. Just the truth, however boring it was. So instead of probing around Mikey like a puzzle, she moved on to an even harder puzzle: Arya.

Ripplye pulled out a whole new piece of paper for Arya, although I could tell there was still plenty of room on the last sheet, which meant Arya was in for it. Arya looked confident; she sat up straight in her seat. She now had on a pair of bright blue Care Bear pajama bottoms and a cream silk cameo. Her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail to the side of her head, giving her the look of being far younger then she really was.

Arya's answer was weird, in a way. At the start she said her name was Aryamina. She gave no middle or last name, just Aryamina, or Arya if you wished to not have a black eye. She said she was a wolf-shifter, and that her whole reason of being here was to get away from her parents. She did not say why though, just she had to get away. Arya did not wish to go any farther with her answer. Even I could tell that, but from the look in Ripplye's eyes, Arya was not going to be left alone.

"Is your hair naturally white?" Ripplye probed, peering at Arya from the corner of her shifty eyes.

Arya fidgeted in her seat. "No, my hair is naturally brown," she said, looking at her hair quickly before placing her eyes back on her light blue nails she was nervously picking at.

"So you dyed it?" Ripplye said, an amused look on her face.

"No, it just happened," Arya replied, blowing a loose strand of her white hair out of her face.

"So, have you been to the doctor?" “

"I don't see how that matters, but yes I have." Arya looked even uneasier than before, as well as slightly peeved.

"If I am correct, shouldn't you be home right now resting and such? Being here could ultimately make things far worse, wouldn't you agree?" Ripplye stated after a moment. A weird fascinated look was in her eyes. She seemed to be studying everything about Arya. She was already on her second sheet of paper since she first spoke to Arya. There was something I had to be missing! I mean she looked pretty healthy. Okay, extremely healthy. She was about average size, maybe a bit more toned. She had a slight tan and her eyes were very shiny, as was her hair. If it hadn't been white, she would look like a normal jock. I suddenly wished I had spent more time diversifying my studies so would know what the heck was going on.

As I looked around I noticed the looks on others' faces and realized most people, like me, had no clue about what this conversation was about. The only three that looked like they had a clue what in the world was going on was Chloe, Tristan, and Gabriel. I was surprised to see though the look on Tristan’s face. He and Arya seemed to dislike each other, yet out of the three, he looked like the most likely one to attack Ripplye. He was shooting daggers at her, his eyes narrow slits; it reminded me on how I protected Jasper.

Chloe, on the other hand, was trying to comfort Arya. Her eyes had an annoyed look about them, but all she was doing was slowly patting Arya's hand. She did look like she was about to scold Ripplye on inproper behavior, though.

The most interesting look was Gabriel's though: his face was filled with a look of knowing. He seemed fixated on Arya, interested just as much, if not more than, Ripplye. A small smile filled his face; the smile seemed evil yet at the same time natural on his highly defined face. Arya suddenly broke the silence that had entered the room.

"Resting is for the weak, which I am certainly not. And if you want to state something, Ms. Sullivan, say it to my face or move on, as you pointed out time is of the essence and it shouldn't be wasted on your victimizing comments," Arya said, giving Ripplye a look that could kill. In the split moment, Arya's eyes changed to the color they had been in the woods, making her far scarier then before.

I think Ripplye took the none-too-subtle hint and backed out of the conversation like a bat out of hell. Arya wasn't interested in keeping up this conversation. Although now everyone wanted to know what was going on. I mean obviously if you add the pill bottles, white; unnatural (even for Shifters) hair, plus Ripplye's comments about doctors and rest, it would seem Arya was sick. But with what, and how serious it was, I had no clue.

Ripplye cleared her throat trying to regain our attention. "I think it would be best if we moved on," Ripplye said, her thin lips making an even thinner line.

Things became slightly less rowdy as she moved on to Mimi who, in her vain voice, said she was here to grace us with her fairy beauty. AS IF! Her comment was received with numerous groans, and eye rolls.

Rose was called upon next; with the roll of her eyes she stated that she and her sister Sammy (the blonde girl) were Witches like me, although Rose and Sammy were Oracles. The girls were here because their father allowed them to come. I also found out that the boy with the cat ears name was Tenabe. He was a Cat-Shapeshifter or, as most call them, a Neko.

Which of course lead to the fun part, Tristan and Chloe being the only ones left. I knew there would be trouble from the moment Tristan opened his scowl-laden mouth, and oh boy, I was not disappointed!

"Why are you here?" Ripplye said, a weird smirk on her face. I watched as Tristan let out a deep breath his eyes flicking closed before answering

"My name is Tristan Stone, and I'm here because Angels can't mind their own freaking business!" he erupted, staring furiously at Chloe.

"I sense some hostility!" Ripplye muttered, scribbling on her paper as she motioned to Chloe to start.

"I am Chloe Annabelle Cumberfield. I am an Angel and I am here to show and teach about the right way! And if a few bad seeds learn something, great! Or if they have to be dealt with, great as well!" Chloe fumed at Tristan.

"God Chloe, you are such a self-righteous bitch!" Tristan growled at Chloe.

"You did not just use the Lord's name in vain! TRISTAN ANTHONY STONE!"

"Well actually Princess, I just did. Oh, and I called you a bitch as well!" Tristan said mockingly.

"I AM NOT A PRINCESS!!!" Chloe screamed; she had totally lost it.

"No, you just act like one! With the wave of your magic wand, and the blab of your big mouth you get what ever the hell you want!" Tristan yelled, pointing at Chloe.

"That is such a LIE!" Chloe growled, her eyes narrow slits.

"Oh, is it now? Ms. Homecoming-Queen, even though you lost, because daddy-dearest blackmailed and threatened the winners parents with banishment!" Tristan said, hatred filling his voice.

"He is the Supreme Judge and would NEVER do that at risk of his job!"

"Chloe, you know as well as I that all he cares about is image, and no daughter of his wouldn't win!"

"You-- You're a-- LIES! He did no such thing! And even if he did, WHICH HE DIDN'T! How would you know? You were already banished!" Chloe retorted, knowing she hit below the belt with that comment. She must have hoped it would have put him in his place; banishment was the second ultimate disgrace to angels, and as well as all of our types. But no, Tristan was just getting started.

"Which, on another note, is all your damn fault to begin with, Chloe Dearest! And just because I was banished and then fallen, does not mean I don't check on my friends, especially Penny!" Tristan said, hurt and anger boiling over.

"THAT is FOR-BID-EN! That is the nature of being banished! That is why it was your brothers job, no, duty, to the Angel Community to inform my father that you were illegally staying with your grandparents. So get over it: you screwed up so you know what? You deserve it!"

"Well, well, well, Princess, you finally spoke your mind! Well, since you're here I'm guessing you're being punished as well, so I guess it was also my brother's job to turn you into daddy dearest because you weren't following the plan, now were you? Only you would get a secret banishing. Can't let daddy's voters find out that you were banished right before elections right? Oh wait, let me guess: it's not permanent is it?" Tristan growled, standing up and marching over to Chloe.

Chloe straightened in her seat, her eyes watching Tristan's hands, which were shaking at his side. She looked petrified. I looked around, nervous. Something was going to happen! And what, might you ask, Ripplye the only adult in the room was doing? Well, she was scribbling away at her stupid piece of paper! I mean seriously, what the heck! She was the adult for Christ sake!

If it wasn't bad enough, Gabriel was actually smiling. Jasper was standing in front of me and was slowly edging his way towards Tristan. Mikey looked even more scared than Chloe. I mean Tristan's arms alone were bulging; he had to be a weightlifter. I would be horrified if he came at me like that. Arya was the only one actually doing something; she had jumped off the couch and was standing in front of Chloe, blocking Tristan from her.

In the blink of an eye Tristan had gotten around Arya, and stood staring daggers at Chloe. The room was silent as Chloe looked up at him; her eyes were brimming with tears that threatened to spill over. As she watched Tristan clench and unclench his fists. They just stared at each other for what seemed like hours but were merely a few seconds. Arya had attached herself to Tristan's arm. She was relentlessly trying to pull him away from Chloe. But with no avail, it seemed as if he was plastered to the floor.

"What are you going to do, hit me? If you're going to do it get it over with. Don't just stare at me, Tristan!" Chloe seethed, a burst of anger erupting from her. Angry tears ran down her cheeks, not even smearing or causing her perfect eyeliner and mascara to run. She looked very young in that moment. We all did, the moment of unknowing what was to come.

I let out a deep breath as Tristan shook his mop of hair. I saw a quiver run though his body as he bent closer to Chloe's face, flicking off her tears from her cheek. He breathed in a raggedy breath before speaking. "No Chloe, I'm not your father or my brother. You of all people should know that by now," he whispered sadly before unhooking Arya's hands from him and walking down the stairs and out of our view. I heard a few doors open and close before I heard the front door slam with such a force it shook the house.

No one said anything for a few minutes. Just an eerie quite, until Arya erupted, anger flashing in her eyes. "You are the adult!! You should have stopped him! He could have hurt any of us! What is your freaking problem? Did you not just see what happened, or better yet were you too busy writing to care?" Arya growled.

"What did you expect of me? I, for one, am smaller than Chloe, plus I'm only here to observe and help when needed. Things worked out fine. Although someone will have to fill Tristan in on what he missed," Ripplye murmured, mostly to herself, in my opinion. As I stared into her eyes I noticed something growing in those brown eyes. Small, like the beginning of a fire. Excitement, I was positive of it.

Ripplye licked her finger and briskly turned the page over in her hands. Then she picked up a stack of thick manila folders, filled with papers. I swear to God the folders were not there a second before. How she did it I had no clue. The only thing she said to our looks was, "You're all not the only ones who can do things!" Then, flicking her eyes upward, she wriggled her pointer finger at Gabriel, beckoning him to come over in a dog-like fashion. He slandered over to her giving an FML look in the process. "Pass these out," Ripplye said, plopping the folders in his hands.

He passed out the folders to the correct people, only stopping to give Arya a once over. Seeming to like what he saw he gave her a jaw-dropping smile. He continued on until he got to me. Instead of handing me the stupid folder, he smirked and dropped it at my feet before stepping on it, leaving dirt boot prints on the top of my folder. I stared angrily at him and then the folder. I quickly bent down to retrieve the folder only to knock my head against Jasper's head, whom was bending down to retrieve the folder as well.

A pain shot against the side of my head where Jasper's head collided with mine. My moment of hesitation gave Jasper enough time to pick up the folder and hand it to me. I bit my lip and tried not to glare at him. I knew it wasn't his fault. So trying to control my anger I muttered a thank you and tried to get the boot print off my folder and listen as Ripplye spoke.

"Okay, now each of you have a folder with your correct name on it right?" Ripplye said, looking at us for the answer. I noticed she had kept two folders near her. I assumed one was for Tristan; the other I had no clue on. Everyone nodded at Ripplye's comment, which in turn mad a small smile engulf her thin lips. "Okay then! In each of your folders are your class schedules, which were tailored to meet each and every one of your needs specifically. Also in the folders is a map of all of the castle rooms, grounds, dorms, and portals!" Ripplye said, gushing.

"Portals?" Mikey said confused.

"Don't tell me you don't know what a portal is.... Oh, never mind. The portals lead to magic-made realms, and some human ones. Pandora made them so you guys would feel a little less isolated. There are multiple portals, one of which leads to The Mall of America. One leads to the school's food-court, which holds over 100 restraunts to chose from.

One leads to a Wal-mart. One leads to a teen and up club called the Vixen and one leads to a small town not far from here. Pandora thought it would be better if you guys could interact more with the outside world. Also in your folders are calendars, which you can fill with what you wish, if you look at your calendar you will see it shows days off, holidays, and special events already set up. Any questions?"

Chloe's hand shot up a worried look across her face. "What about our spiritual needs!?" Chloe said, looking nervous.

"Pandora is Catholic, and we are lucky enough to have an in-house priest, and small monastery in the right tower. As well as for others, there are portals lined in the monastery that lead to magic-run churches and such." Ripplye smiled. "Classes start tomorrow at 9'o clock. Oh, and I forgot to mention we are missing one of your roommates tonight. He had an accident, and is staying in the infirmary until tomorrow," Ripplye said, obviously holding back a laugh while looking at Mikey and Rose; who had 'gulity' written on their faces.

"Okay now the last few things I should explain is about money. Magic-ran things and portals are free. The food court and the club, as well as the magic run Wal-Mart are free; you must check out at the Wal-Mart, though, so they can keep tabs on what needs to be replenished and such. The mall and the human place portals, are free to go through and come back, but paying for things are expected there"

"How are we supposed to get money?" Rose said, arms flailing.

"For some of you that will be no problem. ATMs are in the west wing, and near the portals and we have school banks; so just transfer money to them and you can withdraw as you please. For those who aren’t millionaires or whose parents aren't willing to pay for you or can't; you can get a job at the school, or at the human portal stores and such. Or you could always start up your own businesses. For those on scholarships, you may be needed to help out with certain things during the year. Not too much, but still important things, nonetheless.

"Also, as you can see, there is a cork board up here and in the kitchen. The one in the kitchen has each of your names on it with house chores under it for each of you. The house up keeping is all of your responsibilities. As you can see, the house isn't exactly in the best condition. But as you signed the permission slips your names were signed to the deed of this house, so what you do with this house is your decision. Although there will be weekly skill and group building exercises dedicated to the house which you will find on this cork board. This week you guys will pick out a color to paint the house on the outside.

"Also, three people will be signed up to go grocery shopping, so there is a blank list on the fridge put up what is needed. Shampoo, milk etcetera, or you have to get it yourself. Now I think that will be all for today. I'll leave Tristan's folder here. I'll leave it to you guys to give it to him. Also, I'll see all of you guys this Friday, which, after today, will be when we will meet from now on." Ripplye smiled her trademark smile and hopped off her stool. Carrying her papers and one folder in tow she marched over to the stairs, stopping only to look over her shoulder to easily say, "Marry Meet, Marry Part!" before marching down the stairs and presumably out of the house.

I watched as people started to disperse in all directions. It was around 7'o clock and no one had eaten dinner yet to my knowledge, at least. I, on the other hand, was not hungry in the least. So instead of going down stairs I walked quietly out of the room and through the hallway to my new bedroom.

Rose and Mimi were not in the room, causing me to smile a wicked smile. It was perfect; it would be a lot easier to do what I was going to do with them not there to watch. I shut the door quietly and walked over to my trunk, opening it and rummaging in it, looking and finding what I needed: a clear thin vile. The vile was a mossy-sage concoction filled with many different kinds of herbs and such. I was amazing at potions. They were one of my callings.

This one had been salvaged from my attic at home a year ago. The potion's recipe had been in a dusty book, most likely traded down through generations in my family. The book had been completely in Latin and had taken a year to translate to an easier-read language. The book had been filled with very useful spells and potions that I have perfected to my best ability. I had used some of them at school. Most I had never found a use for, but this one was an exception: I often used it to get revenge.

Anger flared in me as I shut the trunk lid and turned on my nightlight before turning off the main light and crawling into my new bed. The covers felt warm as I crawled under them. I brushed the blanket against my face, laying my head comfortably on my panda pillow. My eyes narrowed as I thought about Gabriel and my folder. I had promised myself that when I came here that I would not be pushed around. I would not allow such people to walk all over me. I would not allow a pretty boy like him to make me look bad, not any more. It was bad enough that I had to share this stupid room with that Lilly clone Mimi. But like hell would I let that brat make me look bad!

So smiling cruely, I uncorked the vile, and placed the cool vile to my lips and opened my mouth, tipping the whole thing up and chugging the gunky potion. I could feel it start to take effect as I hid the now empty vile under my pillow. I started to breath slowly, allowing myself to go into a trance and the potion to take over.

A severe sense of vertigo hit me; I felt as though the world was spinning faster and faster. I let out a gasp as I felt myself fall off the bed. I landed without a sound on the floor, looking at my bed, and my now sleeping body that laid in it I felt a rush of excitement fill up in me like a bubble.

The potion had worked perfectly; astral projection was a hard potion to make. It took time and effort. Most found it more of a hassle than a reward, although it was perfect for getting information and revenge. So smiling slightly I forced myself up from the floor. I had to make the most of this small dosage of the potion and get something I could use later on.

So, grinning, I skipped out of my new room. I ignored the door; instead, I enjoyed the feeling of gliding right through it. I could feel everything about that door as I passed though it, down to the feelings of the tree it had been before it was made into the door that stood there. That was another thing about projecting: you could experience and feel things you could never feel otherwise. It was truly a life-altering and exhilarating experience to be free of the weight of your body and soar thought life unnoticed and unseen by anyone.

So halting, I walked into the living room to see that Gabriel was the only one in the room. The chances of this were astoundingly low, and amazingly coincidental. He had a weird smile on his face, the same one I had witnessed on his face when he looked at Arya as he walked over to the closet. Something was off; the air practically screamed it.

I got a sickening feeling as I walked through the closet door, which he had closed behind him. The room was dark but for some reason I was not afraid. I could feel that we were not alone in the closet, and I realized why I had the sick feeling: Arya was there. She was sitting on one of the boxes in the far corner. I could see that because Gabriel had pulled the string and a light bulb flashed from the ceiling dangling on a long cord.

I felt something inside of me pulling me forward. I realized what was going on: my form was being pulled towards Arya. My body seemed to be pulled by some unknown force until I was right in front of her, and then the force sucked me into her body. I could feel my soul stretch and find a place in her where it stuck. I had been pulled into her body.

I was not in possession of her body, though; it was more like I was there to observe. I could feel everything she was feeling, see everything she was seeing; I was a part of her. I could feel a sickness ride up in me. It felt wrong, putrid; it made me want to throw up. I had no control of that, though. I don't think I could have throw up, anyway. Arya was in control I was just a puppet. I watched as Gabriel walked closer. Arya drew in a deep breath that filled me with air as well as she started to speak.

"What did you want to talk about Gabriel?" she said, sounding and feeling tired.

"Oh Arya, I think you know perfectly well what I wanted to talk about," Gabriel said, standing over Arya. Her body shook with a strong feeling of passion and lust, mixed with that overpowering sick feeling with fear and anger mixed in as well. It was bursting over into her deer-like eyes.

"Actually, I think I am clueless as to why we are here," she said, looking into his blue eyes.

"Arya, I am an Archangel. Fallen, yes, but still an Archangel, and you interest me, so I am willing to make a deal," he said, pulling in close and whispering in her ear before brushing his hand over her cheek.

"What type of deal?" Arya whispered, looking him in the eyes.

"I'm willing to tell you something Tristan and the others, who could of told you, refused to, something you want to know about above all else." He smirked, knowing he hit a chord in her.

"But... You're not allowed."

"I have never been one for rules... plus what can they do to me?"

"What's in it for you?" Arya asked, giving him a look.

"Wow, your smart aren't you? Well, let's see... I wish to be your Reaper when the time comes, and I wish for you to go on a date with me this Saturday," he said giving her a lust filled look.

"But Tristan--" Arya started.

"Is of no matter, Arya. He refuses to tell you when your life is over... and he still wants to reap the benefits! Yet I can tell you! He is nothing. Chloe understands that right. Does she know Tristan was going to be your Reaper?" Gabriel said, rolling his eyes.

"No, but I don't know you... Tristan... he has faults, but he is reliable! And I know I would be safe. Who knows what could happen if I allowed you to do it!" Arya cried out.

"Tristan is nothing more then unstable... You may not know me but I am very...." He paused, searching for the correct word to use."...good at what I do... And you never know how much time you have to get things ready. I mean, for all you know Arya, Tristan could be getting ready to collect you right now! But I would not hide that from you! Not like him... You will see that once you sign the contract," Gabriel said, his eyes glowing softly.

I could feel confusion fill Arya. I could feel her mind working, trying to come up with reasons to say no. Yet, in her mind, all she could see were reasons to say yes.

Arya breathed slowly closing her eyes. And nodding slightly, she looked at him.
"Where is the contract?" Arya murmured, looking at him. A new fire burned bright in her eyes.

"Here," he said, pulling out a old piece of paper out of his pocket. He also pulled out a sharp-ended pen-razor type of thing. He quickly pulled out her hand and pricked her finger, a thick red blood droplet started to form on it. He handed her the pen; she held the contract to her lap as she signed in her own blood. A small smile grew on Gabriel's face as he took the contract back.

"Good.... You have made the right choice! I will see you Saturday at six for our date!" He smirked before pulling away from her. Arya sat there shocked at what she had just done, as she watched Gabriel start to walk out of the room.

"WAIT! WHAT ABOUT THE REAPING DAY?!" Arya called out suddenly. Gabrial turned around to look at her, a small smile playing at his face.

"It will be in May, my sweet. That is all I know of as of now...." he said as he walked out of the door leaving Arya in the closet alone.

I could feel the vertigo set in as I was pulled out of Arya. The pulling sensation pulled me out of the closet so fast that everything appeared as swirls before I suddenly found myself in front of my bed and my soul pulled back into it. The potion had worn off and I had learned some things I wished I hadn't. I don't know If I could handle looking at Arya anymore; she had basically sold her soul to Gabriel... For what? A date? It made no sense. Of course, now nothing made since. And all I could do was welcome the blanket of sleep that filled me with dreams of bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Character of the Chapter:
Image
Congrats' Ripplye!

lolz finally got it out!! oh and I'm a page and a half into chapter 8 already!