Gynophobia.

Everywhere.

I still felt the floor below me. I think it was the floor. Maybe it was the ceiling. Maybe I was in space. Just floating. Floating with nothingness. I was nothing. The only thing I wanted to do was stay here. Not feeling anything, or anyone. I heard words but couldn't string them together. I blinked my eyes realizing that I was still here.

Still on the cold ground of the bathroom floor. From looking up into the sky light I saw it was morning. I slowly got up and felt my body aching. My head was pounding hard. I dragged myself to my room and slipped on school clothes. I only remembered picking them up. I don't know if they were clean or not. I somehow dragged myself down the stairs. I think I put my shoes on. I dragged my feet out of the door.

I walked to where I was expected to be and I leaned on the sign that I knew was there. The loud sound was what made me turn my head. I saw the bus there. The man was talking to me. I just couldn't understand anything he said. I turned around and walked away.

I don't know where I was walking but I was just walking away. I found myself sitting in a sandbox. I relaxed in the box. The sand was soothing on my hurting skin. I laid as much as I could in the sandbox and closed my eyes. I was alert to the little noises around me.

I couldn't fall asleep. I didn't want to. I had to stay awake.

Someone nudged me and I grabbed their leg not letting go. They kicked at me and made me let go. The person was a police officer. My face was shoved into the sand and put my hands behind my back handcuffing me. I didn't struggle against him pushing me into his car. I laid in the back of his car and almost fell asleep on the ride to where we were going. The sky was going by in a blue haze.

Was the sky always this blue?

He dragged me back out of the car making me hit my head again on the car door. I looked up and saw the school. School, I had forgotten about that. I just wanted to relax somewhere by myself. He had brought me to the Principals office. He uncuffed me and yelled something at me. All I heard was nothing. I could not distinguish the words. The principal was pointing and I looked at the time.

The numbers were twisted and odd. I walked out of the office and I roamed in the halls until I found my room. I sucked in a deep breath of air after I had opened the door. In the room was demons. Long nails, matted blonde hair, giant orbs of blue. I could feel my body withdrawling on itself. I was stuck at the door feeling my knees grow weak. How could the rest of the guys not be scared by what they were next to. Unless they were working with them. I took a step back and shut the door slowly. I turned and started walking away I tried to gain composer.

A ring of a bell signaled a change. The doors bursted open and slowly all staring at me were the demons. I was being closed in. I couldn't breath. I was suffocating.

I was on the ground. I was cornered on the ground. A small nook where I sat in the corner watching them. Watching them chat with each other not understanding a word. I felt myself shaking. Some stared at me and got closer. I tried to crawl further back into the wall.

Disappear.

I saw something cut through the demons, it was the nurse man. He was saying something to me but all I could do was grab onto him.

"They're everywhere. Everywhere." I muttered to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
HE TALKED!

=O