Gynophobia.

I didn't know.

I had the duty to stay with Nathan as my brother met the paramedics out front. He was sort of drifting off, he would just jerk himself around mumbling a few choice words. His eyes weren't really closed but they weren't exactly open. I heard my brother arguing in the hallway. He was asking if they had men to bring him in. I heard woman's voices in the hall. They thought he was being sexist. He was the least sexist person in the world. He tried to explain something to them but they opened the door ignoring him.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and they told me to move. I got out of their way and watched them. Nathan jarred from him sleepiness and looked around at the new people. His eyes got big and he really started thrashing to get away.

"Demon! Blonde haired, blue eyed demons!" He yelled. He actually hit one with his foot. The thing was that they were nothing like blonde hair blue eyed. One had fiery red hair, the other had dark black hair. Both had brown eyes. One of the woman almost fell on me, I had to help he up.

"He has acute gynophobia." My brother said. This was new to me. But he couldn't disclose on other students. I looked at Nathan and felt really bad for grabbing onto him the first day of school. That was probably why he fainted so suddenly. Why couldn't I tell? Maybe I had been to focused on trying to get him to open out of his shell to notice.

Too consumed in my own goal to get closer to him.

"Well all the other men are busy. Help us get him into the ambulance." The red headed one said. I was over to Nathan first. I wasn't strong but I was strong enough to hold him up halfway. My brother grabbed onto the other side of him. When we were in the hall I noticed how many people were nosy in this school. Girls were pressed up the the doors trying to see what was happening. So were the guys. I saw my brother press Nathans head to look at the floor.

He didn't want him to freak out anymore then he had. I felt angry at them, at myself. They were staring at him like he was a freak show. He was a human with human problems. Any of them could have been in his place. When we were outside we led him up into the truck. We sat him into the gurney and my brother had strapped him in after he took off the tape that was on his wrist. The woman were behind us. When he saw them he started to thrash in the straps.

"Don't let them take me to hell." He pleaded looking at my brother. My brother had put on a stern face. He had the same exact face when his father died. His mother had died when he was younger. So he really had no one to be his family when he died. My mother said he was always her child. He cried when she told him that.

"We'll take it from here. Any of you a relative?" The black haired one asked. I shook my head and my brother just watched them. Nathans eyes were scanning everywhere they caught me.

"Taylor! Don't let them take me!" He yelled to me. I felt my heart breaking in two. Hearing him say my name so distressing. I grabbed the end of the gurney.

"He doesn't want to go." I said my own voice shaky. My brothers face couldn't seem to be angry or sympathetic.

"You have to let go Taylor. He might die if he doesn't go to the hospital. He's delusional right now. He'll get better if he goes." He said trying to comfort me.

"That didn't work for your dad." I said being bitter. He looked a little hurt at my comment and I knew I shouldn't have said it. I was very wrong.

"It's different this time. It's not cancer. It might be pressure on the brain which could kill him. Let go now." He said the last part with authority. I held onto the gurney for a while longer before letting it slip through my fingers.

"Taylor!" He yelled as they got him inside the ambulance. They slammed the door but right before they turned on the siren I heard him scream my name one more time. I started crying. I couldn't help him. I felt so useless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww Poor Taylor and Nathan.

=[