Gynophobia.

Pictures worth a million words.

I woke up with a man and Taylor next to me. The man I had never scene before. But I didn't expect to see anyone really. Taylor didn't stop to talk about the bruise around my eye even when I was up. I let the guy touch my face a little. He was writing stuff down and took a picture of my face.

"I think their might be more on his body but I'm not sure." Taylor said looking away a little. I did the same as well.

"Would you let me look at your body?" I turned on my side and pulled the blanket up more. Him just asking that question was making me feel uncomfortable. Was he like her?

"Alright, I think I have enough already." He said and I could hear him starting to leave. I knew Taylor had stayed with me and I knew it. I could feel his presence. It was soothing to have him with me. Even though he wasn't talking like usual it was still nice. I did like it when he did talk to me.

Even if most of what he said was stupid.

"Who are you?" I heard my mother say. I kept under the covers and huddled even more.

"I am Dean Krause. I am part of child services." He said openly. I was scared she was going to hit him. Hurt him like she had me.

"What are you doing in my sons room? You have no reason to be here." She yelled and then she took a pause.

"You!" She said and I heard her coming closer to the bed. I heard a yell and I got up from under the covers. My mother had Taylor by his hair. I don't know how but I grabbed her hand and gradually pulled it off. I brought Taylor to my chest and didn't let go of him.

The child services guy was looking at his camera I think at a picture he had just taken.

"Very nice Mame. I really think my boss will want to see this." He said smiling. He hurried out of there before my mother could get to him. When she turned back to dug my own head into Taylor's shoulder.

"Let go of him." She said demanding at me. I just held on more and didn't dare let go. She grabbed my arms and tried pulling.

"Nathan, just talk to mommy. Mommy loves you." I had to fight to keep my legs from turning into jello. I had started shaking. I felt Taylor snake his arms around me and hug me tight.

"It's okay, just block her out. Just block her out." He said in a whisper. I dug my head down further so I couldn't hear her. Taylor kept whispering to me that it was going to be okay.

"What's going on in here?" I heard my dad say. My mother stopped pulling on my arms and probably turned around to see my dad. I lifted my head a little and saw the baby in his arms.

"This little shit-" She had started to say before Taylor got himself out of my arms.

"Your wife is a crazy bitch!" Taylor yelled at him pointing at my mother. My fathers eyes narrowed on him but I actually started to laugh. It was one of the funniest things I had ever heard. No one had told my mother she was a crazy bitch. Sure I thought it at times but I never said it. Well I never talked. They looked at me. My father just looked surprised and my mother looked like a confused mix of emotions. Taylor was smiling. I grabbed Taylor and bent my lips to his ear.

"I want to leave, tell my dad that." I whispered in his ear. Taylor nodded and looked at my dad.

"He wanted to leave." I jerked him back again and whispered in his ear again.

"Also, so my mom tried to beat you. You're hairs on the floor." He turned back and said what I told him to say.

"What do you mean she tried to beat you?" He said coming closer.

"Look." He said picking up some of his hair off the floor holding it by his finger tips. My father looked at it for a while before looking at my mother.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked. I had a little satisfaction in his mean tone with her.

"He had someone in here looking at our Nathan trying to pin child abuse on us." She said pointing at Taylor. I pulled him back. I think he was getting tired of all the pulling. But I think he was really happy I was just talking to him.

"Say how you didn't see me with the bruise when I went to school the day before." Taylor said just that and decided to just stay beside me.

"He was gone all night, he was probably getting high or something. He's been acting out. I bet you didn't know he tried to knock me out before. I was just talking to him and he pushed me down. He's a horrible child." She said trying to plead her case.

"He probably did it because your nasty scum was getting all over him." Taylor said of his own accord. I held in a laugh. He was entirely right.

"Don't talk about my wife that way." My father retorted. I leaned to Taylor.

"On my back is a bruise of a Maryann's baby doll on my back. Her toy was on the bathroom floor two days ago. It was left there after her bath three days ago. My dad used it so she wouldn't be whinny. I could hear her shrill cry from my room." I said. Taylor turned so he was facing only me.

"Why is a doll bruise on your back?" He asked. I looked him in his eyes and didn't speak. I wasn't going to answer that question. I was not going to tell him that much without knowing him that much. He gradually took the hint and relayed the message. My father asked the same question not bothering to look at my mother. I saw her reaction though. It was almost like she was trying to kill me again.

"What is that on your neck?" He asked now actually examining me. He bent my neck slowly looking at the bruises. He looked back at her and his look was venomous.

"I can see your wedding ring on his neck." He said. Taylor was looking at my neck when my father had stopped. He took a picture of my neck and sent it to someone.

"Say bye bye to your mom." He said smiling at me. I felt sort of relived. But I already knew life wasn't always so sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
lalala. night time.