Gynophobia.

They touched me.

My father had made me transfer schools. He wasn't willing to pay for a school that I wouldn't speak in. It was an all males school. I felt most content in there. It sort of felt like a new sort of home. I was now being dragged from another family into darkness. This school was coeducational. I would be studying with females as well. The semester had already started so I knew everyone was going to give me odd looks. The only thing that could help me blend in was that they had uniforms. It was green and white. It made me feel better.

"Have a good day at school son." My father said as I got out of the car and made my way to the building. I got my schedule in the mail and could just go straight to classes.

When I entered the building it seemed to closed in. Too many females around me. I felt like I was going to suffocate.

I took in slow breaths taking steps forward. Just walking. I looked at my paper feeling my hands starting to sweat. I could feel myself getting light headed. I made out that I had to go to room twenty three first for classroom. I walked as unnoticeable as I could.

"Hey are you lost?" A small petite voice asked me. I tried not to let my breath catch in my throat and I continued to walk. I couldn't look in that direction I would puke. Females were vermin wanting to crawl over anything they could get there hands on.

Was everything supposed to be spinning like this?

I could see the numbers on the top of the door and I was getting closer to my room.

I felt an arm wrap around mine. I slowly turned my head around. A blonde haired girl with two pigtails at the top of her hair with the rest of it flowing to her shoulders was on me. Her eyes were a hazel color.

"Hi stranger. You need help?" They said to me. The sound of the voice wasn't girly. It wasn't exactly masculine either. Maybe it was tittering on the borderline.

Oh no, that was me falling over on the person.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm?