Gynophobia.

A new temp home.

Child Services had taken me. It was like a light weight off my mind. I was in a orphanage like place for but a while. Taylor actually convinced his mother to take me in for a while. I was relieved. But I was still scared of the possibility that she might sneak in and touch me. He reassured me that everything was going to be fine.

When we got to his house it wasn't large like mine but it wasn't small either. He lived in a row home. I had a bag of school clothes and school things on my back. We had taken the cities bus system to take us to his home. He led me to the house and opened the door. His house was very well organized. The color scheme was warm and seemed very inviting.

"We have a small room next to mine if you want to sleep there or you can sleep in my room." He said as he walked up the steps.

"Your room." I said taking in my new surroundings. He leg us to his room and I was surprised to find how messy it was.

"Sorry, I'm not as clean as my mom." He said stepping through the clothes cluttered floor. I followed his path and set it my bag down near his window. He started to sort out his clothes and I sat on his bed watching him. He was bending down a little more and yelled jumping on the bed with me.

"There's a bug!" He said. I leaned my neck out a little and saw a small bug crawling on the floor. I walked over to the bug and slammed my foot down over it. Taylor sqweaked a little and I took my shoe off and walked to his bathroom.
I started to wipe off my shoe and focused on not looking into the mirror. I knew my face was starting to change to an ugly color. Well uglier.

"I'm home." I heard a woman's voice yell out. I dried off my shoe putting it back on my foot. I hurried back to Taylor's room. When I got there it was a bit cleaner and he was gone. I sat on his bed and waited. He popped his head in and smiled.

"Would you mind if my mom saw you?" He asked. I really didn't want his mother to see me. I didn't even want to be near her. But still she was the one that was taking me in so I just nodded my head. His head popped back out and the door opened.

His mother wasn't tall and she had given him his blonde hair. I could feel myself wanting to just leave. Blondes weren't my favorite thing. Her eyes were a brown color and very dull. From the suit she was wearing I guessed she worked in an office.

"Hi Nathan. I'm Beverly, Taylor's mom. I'm glad your here. I understand that you don't like woman so I'll try not to bother you okay sug?" She said. She had a slight southern accent when she talked alot. She had to be from somewhere down south. She probably came up here when she went to college.

I nodded and she smiled then left. I just hoped she would keep to her word.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sick. =[