Gynophobia.

A young tired boy.

Beverly was very kind. She would place food out for Taylor and me before heading to work in the morning and for dinner at night. Taylor would switch off between eating dinner with her and me. I didn't mind at all. It was his mom and they had a special relationship between them. Not like my mother and me.

"Pancakes on the table and bacon in the pan. Have a great day at school you two." She said then I heard the door shut. I rolled over onto my back and gazed at the ceiling. We had school today. I really didn't want to go back.

"You have to go to school." Taylor said as if reading my mind. I sighed turning back on my face. He would have to drag me out to school. I felt him sit on top of me and I groaned. He weighed less then me but it still was heavy.

"Get up Nathan. No sitting in the house all day. Plus you're gonna get bored." He said now switching to laying on me. I whined trying to get him off by wiggling. He laughed a little and eventually got off. He grabbed me by my arm and started to drag me along. I looked up at him and he just smiled as he dragged me.

"Now shower then get dressed." He said dragging me at the bathroom door then headed downstairs. I started to get up and head to the room again when he yelled up.

"I mean it! Get showered and dressed!" He yelled from downstairs. I shook my head and went into the bathroom. I showered as quickly as I could and still be clean then got dressed like he told me too. I headed down to see Taylor practically sleeping in his pancakes. I laughed a little.

"Wake up." I said in his ear nudging his arm. His head jerked up from almost falling on his stack of pancakes. Seemed he was more tired then I was.

"Shower and get dressed." I said telling him exactly what he told me. He stuck his tongue out at me and got up. He walked upstairs and I could hear him open the door to the bathroom before it shut. I got some bacon and ate one pancake. When he came back down he was still dragging his feet.

The usual energetic Taylor was dead tired.

"Why so sleepy?" I asked. He just shook his head and stole another pancake shoving it in his mouth. After he swallowed the thing practically full he picked up his school bag from the kitchen table.

"Couldn't sleep my mind kept wandering." He said starting for the door. I grabbed my school bag and started walking with him to his bus stop. It wasn't far from my house but it wasn't close either. When the man picked us up we were almost the only ones on there. I sat down next to Taylor and looked out the window.

I hoped school wasn't going to be long today.
♠ ♠ ♠
snow daysssss