Gynophobia.

Eyes on me.

I felt weird walking back into the school. I knew they were staring at me this time. It wasn't just paranoia. I could actually see their gazes on my face and feel them at my back. Taylor stuck by me and ignored them. I just followed suit and followed him to his locker then he followed me to mine.

"Where are you going to eat lunch?" He asked as we walked to our first class.

"With the nurse, always do." I said readjusting my bag. He laughed a little.

"That's my brother. He's going to bore you to death." He said. I looked at him confused. How could that be his brother? They looked nothing alike.

"Well more like stepbrother. His dad married my mom." He said. I was going to ask him if they got a divorce when he just shook his head.

"He's dead." I kept my mouth shut and didn't say anything for a while. What could I say to that? I already knew Taylor's mother and father weren't together. I was over his house for days and he wasn't there once. I also had to see him tomorrow. That's what Taylor's father said to him last night.

"Sit next to me in class today." He said already dragging me to his seat. The seat next to him was always empty so I wasn't yelled at for sitting there. The only problem was that everyone could openly look at me from behind. I didn't like that feeling at all.

"Don't worry." He said to me sort of reassuringly. I still didn't speak and kept my head down most of the class time. When class was over he separated from me and we had to go to our separate classes.

In class I felt awkward. I couldn't lift my eyes and just listened in classes. At lunch time I went to the nurses office and he greeted me with a smile like always.

"Face looks better. Which is good. Hear your staying with Taylor." He said. I nodded my head and sat down in my usual chair.

"I tried to visit with you at the hospital but had a little complications. School wouldn't allow me. Bunch of pompous asses if I say so myself." He said then bit into an apple. I shrugged my shoulders and opened up my bag starting to do some school work. I didn't want to go in the cafeteria to get food so I just skipped it. I could eat when we got back to Taylor's house.

"Taylor asked me to drive me to drive you both home today so I will be doing so. Just meet me behind the school. I drive the silver Kia." He said. I nodded my head and didn't note on it. I only really felt comfortable talking with Taylor. I don't know why but I just did.
♠ ♠ ♠
So tired. Wish I could sleep away life until my boyfriend came back home. =[ I miss him.