Gynophobia.

Two lives similar.

I was waiting out back of the school for the nurse and Taylor. I saw a couple of kids passing by and kept my head down hoping they wouldn't notice me. It was only a few minutes from after school so I didn't expect them to be here right away. I just didn't have to talk to anyone, or more like get talked at. I was trying to warm up my arms when I was suddenly thrown to the ground.

"We're gonna eat you little morsel." I heard a girlish voice say and I felt hands all over me. I looked up and saw a bunch of people in mask. They had big round eyes that were blue and blonde strings for hair. They had obviously heard me in my time of panic.

"Run away little boy!" One said to the right of me. I wasn't scared. I was humiliated but not scared. I tried to get up and they pushed me back down. They had a mans strength. So it wasn't really a woman. I didn't have to fear one of these people trying to, in my mothers way, harm me.

"Leave him alone Scott." A girl said pushing the one that had pushed me. The guy ripped off his mask showing his face. He had been in my third class. I saw him in the halls rarely but then again I didn't look for him.

"Shut up Mary. He's a freak." He said. His other friends did the same. I noticed only one of the other guys he was Taylor's friend.

"He's not a freak, just a little misunderstood. Not his fault." She said hands on her hips. She had dark long hair and bright green eyes. She was short, probably just five feet. Her ears were pierced all the way up and she had black eyeshadow on. It was a surprise she didn't get in trouble in school.

"Your a fucking freak lover. Matter a fact your one of the biggest freaks in this school too." He said pushing her. The rest of the guys started to gang up on her as well. I felt bad for her. I really did but she was probably making them do that. Woman were evil always trying to turn men at their will.

They pushed her on the ground but she was a fighter. She was kicking her feet and throwing her fist. One of them got her right in the head and she was dazzed. Before I knew what I was doing I had gotten between her and the guys. I was shaking as I held her in my arms. I was more scared of her then I was of them.

"What the hell." One of them said and then one of them fell straight to the ground. I looked to where he was standing and Taylor threw down a skateboard.

"What exactly are you all doing?" I heard Nurse ask. They turned around and looked frightened.

"Great thing I know all three of you boys here. Get your asses home and you will be in trouble tomorrow." He said. They got their injured friend and ran off. Taylor came over to me and pulled me away from the girl. She was crying ruining her makeup. She was shaking almost as much as I was.

"Mary, you hurt?" Nurse asked looking her over. She just cried more and brought her feet into herself just crying. She wouldn't stop crying.

What had happened to her wasn't really bad. She had gotten beat up a little. It didn't make her bleed or bruise.

"I was so scared." She whispered out. I was standing behind Taylor just watching her. Sure I had seen woman cry. But not in a while. She looked so sincere.

"Her dad used to beat her." Taylor whispered to me. She couldn't hear him because she didn't react to it. When she had composed herself she started to wipe her face which just caused the makeup to spread more.

"Thanks Nathan." She said with a small smile on her face. She wasn't really happy. She still hadn't revived from the shock. She had trusted them to some extent. I could see it on her face. She would probably go back to them tomorrow with an "I'm sorry" or something. When she turned on her heel and started to go I whispered in Taylor's ear.

"Tell her your welcome and thank you for helping me." Taylor ran after her and spoke to her. She turned around and looked at me. She gave me a real smile. I didn't feel paranoid or freaked out when she did it either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww he's not scared of ONE girl.
^^
Well much anyway.