Gynophobia.

Still asking questions.

After school Taylor had to go work on a project with a kid in his Physics class. I just went back to the house alone and tried to think of what to do. I did my homework and sat in the living room waiting. I heard the front door open and I saw Taylor's mom. She was wearing a red suit today with her hair in a bun. She looked worn out and exhausted.

"Hello, Taylor told me he went to his friends to work on a project. I'm making hamburger helper tonight. I'm too lazy to make anything else tonight. I'll call you when it's ready. He should be home by then." She said smiling before dropping off her purse then headed upstairs. She was going to get changed. She always got changed before she made dinner. Sometimes she read in her room for a while too.

She was a very nice woman. I was taking an almost liking to her. I still wasn't sure if she had any motives but from what went on it seemed like she didn't. She had changed and started to prepare dinner. I laid on the couch and tried to sleep for a little while. When I heard the door open I saw Taylor walk in. He placed his bag down looking worse then this morning. He slugged off to the kitchen and I couldn't see him. I forced myself to get up and went to the dining room table. Beverly liked us all to eat at the table. The first few days I couldn't but I felt like obliging her now.
She had obliged me for a long time. She smiled seeing me at the table and placed a plate in front of me. I tried smiling a little and grabbed the fork that was next to the plate. I started eating and was warmed by the food. It felt so nice.

"How was school today?" She asked before putting some food in her mouth.

"Boring, but Nathan got brownies from this girl Mary." Taylor said then followed the same as her. They chatted about it for a while before she talked about her day at work. When dinner was over I washed the dishes for her. She smiled then went into her room. I wondered if she had a boyfriend. I thought it would be good for her to have one.

"So can you finish explaining what Dayton was talking about before?" I asked Taylor. He laced his fingers around the dish towel as he dried off the plate I finished washing.

"I don't think you should be learning about all of this." He said focusing on his drying technique. I kept washing thinking for a while.

"Fine, can I use your computer?"

"No, you can't trick me." He said as fast as I asked. He was just not going to tell me about it. I would just have to... talk to the nurse.
♠ ♠ ♠
ughh so tired and feel sick a little.

Maybe I'll lie down.