Gynophobia.

A Nurse that's cunning.

I woke up in a hard bed. It really was too firm. It didn't smell like a hospital so I knew I wasn't there. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a curtain drawn around the bed. I peeked out a little and saw I was in the nurses office. I was never in there before but the other bed next to me and the man wearing the lab coat clearly screamed nurses office. I was about to get up when the door opened and a girl walked in.

I drew the curtain back and laid down staying still. Being near a bed and a girl at the same time was never my favorite thing.

"Oh, Hello Taylor." The nurse said to the girl. He had a nice deep voice.

"Hey, how is he?" The girl said. It was the girl that had attached onto me. I pulled the covers up further.

"He is fine Taylor. But you really shouldn't attack new students." The doctor replied back. I heard him writing something down.

"I didn't attack him. I just wrapped my arm around his." I hear the pout in the girl voice. That evil pout that made all the other men fall to their knees.

"What type of man attacks another like that anyway?" I felt my body freeze all over. I got out from under the cover and peeked out a little bit.

Though the boy did have very girly hair and a girlish face the body structure was all wrong. The curves were too understated and was far too flat chested. I was still not going near him. He was to girl like.

"A man that attacks a man is a man attacker. But I said I just hooked onto his arm and he fainted. Not my fault. And he fell on me. Gave me a nasty bruise on my head." The boy names Taylor said lifting his bangs showing a small bruise.

"Get over it Taylor. Don't you have physics class?" The nurse said turning to look at him. Taylor huffed turning on his heel then left the room. As the door shut the nurse turned around and looked right at me.

"Eavesdropping isn't polite." He said smiling at me. I felt my face flush and I got out of the bed quickly. I put my shoes on grabbing my things and started to go towards the door.

"Acute Gynophobia." He said before I could walk out the door. I turned to look at him and shut the door again. He was smiling at me. He had a mop of messy brown hair and glasses that was on the edge of his nose. Some freckles speckled on his face. He was handsome enough. His wife probably loved him for some sort of thing he did when they were in highschool. I could see the wedding ring on his finger.

"I could tell from when I saw you in the hallway before. I was heading to this office and you were staggering in the hall. Naturally I watched you to make sure you wouldn't drop dead or go into a drug overdose. It looked like you were going to puke. I saw when your eyes would wonder over to the females they would be like a cat about to get hit by a car." He laughed a little. I didn't utter anything.

"Come here for lunch. I know you would possible faint again if you were to go to the lunch room. Now head to your second period." He said then went back to his papers. I walked out of the office. The hallway was empty and it was a sort lived paradise before I went into class at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm glad that you all like it.

=] :P XD