Gynophobia.

Stuck in a sad place.

I woke up and was only alone with his mother. I didn't feel comfortable at all. She didn't look well either.

"Have you seen Taylor? He wouldn't go anywhere without telling me." She said as she was cooking breakfast. She was nervous about Taylor. She was slightly shaking and couldn't seem to focus on one task. She seemed to really love Taylor. Whenever I was hurt by my mother she didn't seem to care. At least after she had hurt me herself.

"No." I said surprising her. She turned to me and smiled.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd actually answer. I just wanted someone to talk to instead of thin air and seem crazy." She said. She seemed to calm down a little. It was probably from the shock of hearing me. I nodded my head and just sat at the breakfast bar. When she finished cooking we heard the front door opening. I looked over at the door and saw Taylor coming in with Dayton.

"Taylor you're home." She said rushing over to him then started to scold him. He was saying "Sorries" and "I won't do it again". After that Beverly was pulled over by Dayton and they were talking in hushed voices. Taylor had went upstairs and I decided not to follow him. I ate the breakfast that was served to me and I sat there since I didn't feel sure if I should go upstairs to Taylor. Or if I should just lounge on the couch where the two adults were talking. I didn't want to intrude on their conversation.

"Nathan could you come here?" Dayton said. I stopped washing my dish and walked over to them. Beverly was looking upset and Dayton looked about the same. He told me to sit down and I did so.

"Nathan, we need you to pack your stuff and come with me." He said without an ounce of happiness in his voice. I looked between the two of them.

"Why?" I asked. Beverly looked at the ground.

"It would just be better for you. You'll be living with me until everything with your parents is sorted out."

"I don't want to leave." I replied back. Beverly put a hand on her face looking like she was about to cry.

"I know Nathan but it will be better for you. I promise." Dayton said with a small smile. I sat there for a while before getting up and went upstairs. I started to pack up my stuff and Taylor had his back facing the door. I wanted to know if he knew why I had to leave. Why exactly it was in my better interest to leave.
"I have to leave with your brother now. I'll see you in school I guess." I said in a low voice starting to leave the room. He didn't say anything and it really hurt. Not physically, but emotionally I guess. He was probably tired of me living here.

Just tired of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Nathan.

=[