Gynophobia.

Wishing for things to change.

It was the weekend and I had nothing to do. Not anyone to talk too. And no place to go. Dayton said he was going to the mall and asked if I wanted to come. I shrugged my shoulders and followed him. I just laid my head on the back window and looked at the landscape. His wife, Janet was in the front seat. I think they were looking for more baby things. She was a talker. She had brown hair like him and hazelnut colored eyes. She had her hair cut short and was very small. She complained about her ankles always being swollen so I highly doubted we would be in the mall for long.

When we arrived I just followed after them like I had with my own parents. I thought about my father and wondered what he was doing. I didn't really care about what my mother was doing nor Maryann. Maryann was a product of my mother and fathers sexual drive just like me. Except she wasn't like me in any other way.

"Nathan?" I heard a voice call out to me. I turned my head and saw Mary. She was adorned in black clothing. Black tights. Black long sweater. Black makeup. Her cheeks were oddly rosy and sparkly. I swallowed hard and waved my hand.

I knew she didn't like men. I think I just had to get used to the idea.

"I see your here with the good doctor." She said looking at Dayton and Janet as they headed in a baby store. I nodded my head and put my hands in my pockets.

"I'm here with my girlfriend." She said making her cheek look even rosier. She must have really liked her or been embarrassed to admit it.

"That's nice." I said trying to sound sincere. I had never spoken to a woman before since everything had happened. She was beaming.

"Wow, the acclaimed woman hater speaking to me. I'm just waiting for someone to pop out and say gotcha!" As she was talking a girl snuck up behind her. She looked me in the eyes for a second and put her finger to her lips. Once Mary was done talking she captured Mary in her arms.

"Gotcha!" She yelled. Mary had jumped a little when she was first grabbed but turned around quickly as she recognized the voice.

"My god! Ryan you scared the living good out of me." She said hugging the girl back. They talked for a little bit before exchanging a very long kiss.

Yeah, it really seemed as if Mary didn't like guys.

"Nathan this is Ryan. Ryan, Nathan. Nathan goes to school with me and I met her at counseling." She said moving out of the way so I could fully see Ryan. Ryan was nothing like Mary. She was the brightest thing in this mall besides the lights. Neon colors were everywhere on her and even some in her hair. Her face looked like Taylor's except it was fuller and she had piercings in her face right where a mole should go. I think it was called a Monroe.

"I was in for alcohol. Nasty habit." She said with a smile. Mary knocked into her with hers and glared at her for a while. She must have been being sarcastic but I couldn't tell. Her voice had a twig of an Irish accent in it. It just complemented her more.

"She's kidding. Do you want to hang out with us for a little?" Mary said. I thought about it and looked at where Dayton had gone in and saw he was looking excited at some baby clothing.

"Sure." I said. I went over to Dayton and told him that I was heading through the mall with Mary. He looked out at Mary and waved. He just told me to meet up with him in an hour back here. I nodded and went back to Mary and Ryan.
I never walked around the mall by myself before. It was just weird but somewhat exciting. I actually felt myself getting.. happy being around the two of them. Neither said anything about wanting me nor implied. I could really tell that they liked each other. We were in a store called Hot Topic and it seemed to have everything for the both of them. Though they had different style taste they seemed to have a very strong connection to each other. I wished that I could eventually find someone like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
How cute. Writing something right after this very soon. 9:31pm March 3rd