Gynophobia.

Heartbeating faster.

When I had gotten back to Dayton's house I went straight to my room after helping get some bags. I laid in bed trying to relax my minds. It was so hard to do. I got up and shut the blinds and laid on my stomach. I thought of anything that could take my mind off of her. I found myself letting my thoughts wonder to Mary and her girlfriend.

They weren't like any girl that I had met before. They didn't seem to notice me at all. It was like they were in their own little world and brought me in it part of the time. It wasn't rude to me but it was really... cute. Normally I couldn't see any type of relationship like that. I just saw the negatives of woman and my mother had just proved that today.

Ryan and Mary had made my thinking change a little. Maybe not all women were like her. Maybe they weren't all evil and manipulative. Praying on innocent men in hopes of hurting them and making them suffer. It was just her.

I shook my head and buried my head under my pillow. I tried to reorganize my thoughts and think of something else. I thought about when Dayton had spoken to me about different ways that people... did it. I wondered if Mary and Ryan had, in a way, done the deed.

I thought about how men had done it as well. For that to work it would really hurt the person receiving it. I wouldn't want to be on the giving end though. I had enough of feeling myself inside of another person. I wouldn't trust anyone to do that to me though.

Well... maybe Taylor. But that was only because he seemed the least likely to do it. I would never ask him though. No matter how nice he smelled when he came out the shower. How charming his laugh was when he was really happy. The smile that seemed to be permanent on his face. His nicely carved lips. How silky his hair was when it went against my face when I had held him before. The warmth of his body. His enchanting hazel eyes. And how smooth his skin looked.

"Janet made some lunch if your hungry. Come down when you feel like it." Dayton said through the door jarring me from my startling thoughts. My face bloomed hot when I went over what I was thinking. I felt discomfort and turned over.

"Oh my god." I mumbled to myself as I look at the blanket that covered me. I sat up quickly moving the covers.

"Oh god." I said a little louder now looking at myself. I could feel my heart beating faster and my hand started to shake a little.

I made myself aroused by thinking of Taylor.
♠ ♠ ♠
People trying to make hotdogs not a choking hazard??

Weird.